Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ~~~~

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 🤣🤣 waise i was shocked to see so many boys in a serial forum.. 🤣

me too , vaise i was actually relieved that there r plenty of boys here ,
varna shayd yahaan likhne mein sharam aati😆😆
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: intruderfast

me too , vaise i was actually relieved that there r plenty of boys here ,
varna shayd yahaan likhne mein sharam aati😆😆

waise in TMKOC forum too der were boys but wo serial alag hai aur ye alag.. 🤣🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

waise in TMKOC forum too der were boys but wo serial alag hai aur ye alag.. 🤣🤣

what is tmkoc😕
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what is tmkoc😕

tarak mehta ka ulta chashma
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Nope this time Ichcha will Win😊this si what they wanna show 15 days of tapori torture by Ichcha

I agree with you..😊.. 

Whether it is Ichcha torture or Tapasya torture for 15 days, Ichcha will win this time because they have shown her taking the oath of exposing Taps before the Holi(y) fire.. The demoness 'Holika' died in Holi fire even though she had a boon that Fire cannot burn her, because she tried to kill Prahlad using that boon by keeping him in her lap while entering the fire.. So the boon rebounded on her and saved Prahlad, but killed the evil Holika... Since this is the significance of Holi fire, they cannot let Tapasya win this particular matter of passing Rathod's child as Veer's and Ichcha will not be harmed or thrown out of B house, but will emerge as winner..

But if the CVs are again thoughtlessly misinterpreting the festivals and rituals, then that is another matter... I hope they do not mock these things and show Ichcha strong one moment and speechless and helpless for the next 10 months...🥱
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

I agree with you..😊.. 

Whether it is Ichcha torture or Tapasya torture for 15 days, Ichcha will win this time because they have shown her taking the oath of exposing Taps before the Holi(y) fire.. The demoness 'Holika' died in Holi fire even though she had a boon that Fire cannot burn her, because she tried to kill Prahlad using that boon by keeping him in her lap while entering the fire.. So the boon rebounded on her and saved Prahlad, but killed the evil Holika... Since this is the significance of Holi fire, they cannot let Tapasya win this particular matter of passing Rathod's child as Veer's and Ichcha will not be harmed or thrown out of B house, but will emerge as winner..

But if the CVs are again thoughtlessly misinterpreting the festivals and rituals, then that is another matter... I hope they do not mock these things and show Ichcha strong one moment and speechless and helpless for the next 10 months...🥱

Thanks hermoinee for sharing about the significance of Holi fire. In south we do not celebrate Holi so unaware of it. 

The Sloka "Karyeshu dashi....." was played on Tapasya who is antithesis of it.........................Will the CVs not do the same with their hyper creativity ?!!! I dare not  
intruderfast thumbnail

I agree with you..😊.. 

thank u for the information😃 , i am feeling very positive nowhermoinee , our information desk😆😆
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Thanks hermoinee for sharing about the significance of Holi fire. In south we do not celebrate Holi so unaware of it. 

The Sloka "Karyeshu dashi....." was played on Tapasya who is antithesis of it.........................Will the CVs not do the same with their hyper creativity ?!!! I dare not  

This story is told in 'Prahlada charithra' where Holika is Prahlad's father Hiranya Kashyap's sister, so a paternal aunt to the little boy.. This is also one of the methods with which Hiranya Kashyap tries to kill Prahlad for uttering Vishnu is the omnipotent God and not his dad.. I know that Holi is a north Indian festival, but all these festivals have their origins in our great epics, The Ramayana and Srimad Bhagavatham, the story of Krishna.. So in essence, Holi fire is symbolic of evil burning and good surviving.. So let us be hopeful...😊👍🏼
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail

thank u for the information😃 , i am feeling very positive nowhermoinee , our information desk😆😆

Thanks, I am not information desk...😆
akruz thumbnail

Thanks, I am not information desk...😆

Hope atleast this once our Ichcha comes out in flying colors😊