What do you think Tapu will do ?

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What do you think Tapu will do to continue to stay at B-toons bar after Ichcha comes to know of Tapu's baby is not of Veer ?
I've a strong feeling that Tapu will try to hurt herself deliberately and put the blaim on Ichcha and will say unless Ichcha leaves the house she wont give birth to Khandan ka Varis there and knowing how desperate Mai and Dada ji r for what they think is Vansh's rebirth they will ask Ichcha to go out of the house

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U mean another ouchhh session πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I think permanent solution to stay in bhouse, marry to Teja singh Bundela and say tht see I m now legally giving birth of khandan ka waris πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

U mean another ouchhh session πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but I think permanent solution to stay in bhouse, marry to Teja singh Bundela and say tht see I m now legally giving birth of khandan ka waris πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So do u mean Tapu baby's real father is Teju ? and we r yet to c one more flashback ? πŸ˜†
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

So do u mean Tapu baby's real father is Teju ? and we r yet to c one more flashback ? πŸ˜†

see for tappu any thing is possibleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u can expect any non senseπŸ₯±
akruz thumbnail
Ichcha will b tricked by tapasya 4 sure...thts y 15days gap...but how...lets see...ichchki waapas apne hi pairon pe kuladi maarne ki soch rahi hai...πŸ˜•
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

What do you think Tapu will do to continue to stay at B-toons bar after Ichcha comes to know of Tapu's baby is not of Veer ?
I've a strong feeling that Tapu will try to hurt herself deliberately and put the blaim on Ichcha and will say unless Ichcha leaves the house she wont give birth to Khandan ka Varis there and knowing how desperate Mai and Dada ji r for what they think is Vansh's rebirth they will ask Ichcha to go out of the house

🀣 πŸ€£ Shyam πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Is it possible πŸ˜† Can that happen ,she delivers when she wants πŸ€£

Hurt herself Yeah possible But in that span of 15 days I'd like it if SV revenge also proceeds ..... They can be thrown outta house and then Taps leaves to J's house ........Btw Rathod enters 
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rathod only wants the baby
so tappu will do some agreement with rathod
and satya also will do his contribution in throwing out ichaa

but the downfall of btoon will start from that day itself
i dont know why but i am ready to accept this situation

btoons and veer should know the value of ichaa
and for that this track is needed
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

Yes B-toon should fall pray to Satya's plan and loose everything soon after Ichcha's exit (of d exit of Ghar ki Laxmi). Also I'm quite sure Tapu will also leave them as Tapu can't stay much longer without money πŸ˜†
ruchira23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

i think tappu will assure rathod that she will handover the baby to him and will bribe the doc. in advance to say that the child is dead during delivery to all b fools so that she can gain sympathy and love from veer and family and will stay there for everπŸ˜•
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: bipasha23

i think tappu will assure rathod that she will handover the baby to him and will bribe the doc. in advance to say that the child is dead during delivery to all b fools so that she can gain sympathy and love from veer and family and will stay there for everπŸ˜•

I don't think Ichcha will stay till Tapu's delivery and may be doc's bribe thing will be done by Tapu to prove Ichcha wrong (Doc will lie that Ichcha can't be a mother) when Ichcha will try to tell the truth πŸ˜•