Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A SECOND CHANCE-Deserving or Not?? (DEV) (Page 3)

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rickksInfinitedreams

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Guys Second Question ka bhi toh Jawab do.......

If Geet and Maan decide to Forgives Dev,without putting any chargesb against DEV will you forgive him too, or will u hold grudge against Dev Singh Khurana???

No ppl wont forgive him, they'll make multiple posts ..bashing the CVs and telling the CVS how to run the show!...then make post saying...that they quite watching Geet.
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Hey Guys.....Just thought ki ek aisa post banaoo, where i can ask the current opinion of the Viewers/Fans etc....

So my questions are....

If Dev realizes the graveness of his mistake, if he is Repenting DIL SE for his past misdeeds, and all he really cares now is for Maaneet Happiness and nothing else.....Do you think he deserves a SECOND CHANCE?????

If Geet and Maan decide to Forgives Dev,without putting any chargesb against DEV will you forgive him too, or will u hold grudge against Dev Singh Khurana???

I am just inquisitive and want to know what you guys feel and think....

Do leave in your Responses....

Love Viji

Hey Viji,
  I heard somewhere that the biggest punishment to someone is to realize the depth of their mistakes.
If Dev truly feels bad and repents and realizes what he's done....then he definitely punished.....half and more than half of the punishment is done then and there.

So , If he is repentant from the heart , then he deserves a second chance.. Everyone does. I just hope he manages to fix things. 

Really nice post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks.Regal.

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Wow viji, i cannot believe that you would say this.

I don't think i have to answer this.....i am shocked....utterly shocked.

I am sorry, but am i missing something ShivConfused.......Why are you over-reacting???? It was a post, a question which could be answered in a Yes or No.....There is no need of explanations either aur maine toh apni opinion diya hi nahi.....so i dont know why the utter shock/disbelief
u seriously think that people are want Dev to be forgiven, that u made a similar post that someone makes every day, where people are always sayin no?
Sorry if u think i overeacted.....

but u already know what my answer is......so what is there to be answered?Confused

Shiv i think u r oblivious to the fact that many on the forum are having second thoughts, as they feel that Dev realizes what he has done, they do understand that Sorry kehne se ya repent karne se jo hua cannot be undone, but still are willing to give him a chance if he genuinely repents kyuki Galati aakhir Insaan se hi toh hothi hai.....

Those who have said Dev needs to be punished are saying that He does deserve a second chance......i saw a post where many were in favor of giving Dev a second chance when actually that was not why the TM has started that thread.......

Thus the inquisitive side of me made me open this post....

Dev has not commited some small crime....he didn't make a mistake...he has commited a sin....not any galati.....it was a sin....and for the should in any case not be forgiven.
Men like him do not deserve a second chance.....he has made Geet's like hell....and so he deserves the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I don't exactly know the answer to this question....if  we think about it rationally we can see that Dev has regretted what he has done and has tried his best to do whatever he thinks is good for Maneet......but if u think with ur heart and consider the trauma Geet (a young 18 year old) has gone thru because of his deeds u can't even think of forgiving him.....

but we must also remember that forgiving and forgetting are two different things...we can forgive him but can't forget what he has done.....it now depends on Maneet what they want to do.....they can simply accept that he repents for what he has done and let him stay with them....but they can never show him any love or they can treat him with disgust as they have so far been doing....

But there is one more aspect to this theory.....suppose that Dev is really ashamed of what he has done and is genuinely repenting for the wrong done then by not forgiving him they may make him turn bad again......psychologically he may be adversely affected if the keep taunting him and making him feel guilty again and again. ......as they say penitence cleanses ur soul...... so the final decision should rest with the sufferer......we are simply observers....speaking for myself I don't know what I would do...it's a very difficult decision for any one to make.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

PaintedSky IF-Dazzler
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
NO.............NEVER. as second chance I can give him a Option "just DIE"
-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
He does deserve a second chance..... provided he does his jail time for his crime....

I would not like Dev to get a free jail pass.. even if Maneet decide to forgive him...

Edited by kadydeep - 20 March 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulswan20Infinitedreams

Go to top