Article: PR writer - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
"Like my other shows, this too will soon change the world!"

🀣 🀣

wasnt he an actor before ?? have seen him somewhere πŸ€” so he's the guy responsible for bringing Mihir back to life, aww my mom wud love to meet him πŸ˜†
Thanks for Sharing.. Bonne you comments are hilarious..

I dont know what to say about this guy... Oh so this guy got Mihir back to life who was my mom's fav along with Tulsi... She did not eat the day Mihir died and saw Tulsi crying.. I still remember that..

Edit: Jaanu this line is too good 🀣 "If he comes here n read wat we wrote abt him he'll die standing upπŸ˜†"
Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
@Racchu
i'm so happy 2 know the dinosaur who is writing PR - Rajesh Joshi. Now i know whom 2 bash😈
"Soon his show will change the world".😲 Yeah right man when chicks will start growing teeth
🀣
so this is the guy who has unleashed shakkar philosophy on everyone..chalo maaro sab milke... Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago
writer Rajesh Joshi killed Mihir Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Housewives across the country cried rivers. Amar Upadhyay, the actor who played Mihir, was flooded with calls checking if he was alive...................

Gosh!!!!!!!! People actually did that??????  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🀣🀣🀣🀣
eh ? !    ..
Now I understand why the women with careers in the show are so messed up ..

Oh wait a minute .. everyone in the show are so messed up ...

How the hell did this guy come up with a gem like satish ? Must have been accidental  ...

Ok , to give him some credit , he did a good job with creating the templates of almost all the characters in the show , especially Manav Deshmukh ..

Good job creating them , too bad he ruined most of them through the course of the show ...
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  What arrogance😲😲
I hope he visits this forum one day soon. That might knock him off his high horse.
Dude's head is really blown up  big full of hot air  πŸ€ͺ...He really is full of himself.

NEways for sharing...
@koolsadhu1000: Fantastic observation. The guy is full of himself and is also laughing his way to the bank. Truly feel like a fool, watching the rubbish he dishes out and gets paid for. No wonder he is floating on cloud nine... isn't the 10th cloud, where you fall down with a bump? If its not, it should be!