Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've always struggled to understand what the story of GHSP was, but it is only now after having watched the last few weeks, I've at last got what the story of GHSP is about . Before i tell you what it is,  it is defnitiley NOT about

- justice ,
- how a couple learn to create new meaningful future for themselves,

So what is it about? It is all about a SR. Yes, an SR!
GHSP is about  couple finally getting to their SR.

I've finally realised, is the main point of the show. Everything that been shown in the last few weeks since the wedding was and is designed to postone that event and to keep the audience salivating for one.

So instead of angry MUs we have sad separations and a well meaning but silly new family that's appeared out of the blue to keep the main protagonists separate, What a clever ploy the CVs have used- they've not gone for he cliched MUs, but for longing and separation where the couple are so near and yet so far and the audience chasing after them hoping the two will catch up with each other some time soon!!!.

Wow,so this is what I've spent this whole year watching this show for- for Geet to flounce out of her marriage just because of Maan's unfortunate choice of words. And all this because the show is about the SR which can't happen as yet as that will mean the end of the show.

What happened to understanding, comminucating and thinking before acting impulsively? Remember there was a lovely scene a while ago, where Geet is sitting on Maan's lap and they both decide that they will always talk to each other and jump to conclusions. Remember those wonderful passionate scenes and poetic talk with their promise of something meaningful  to come and now it turns out that all that was for what-?  an SR!! 

This show has become an obstacle course race that the characters, the audience, everyone has to get through and what do we get at the end YES, YES, YES -   an SR!!!

And what kind of an SR that will be I wonder after all this roller coaster of a ride we've all been put through?!? After all this titillation, given the CVs' (the current ones, not the original ones) lousy record, I can imagine what an anti climax (ha, ha, yes, the silly pun is well intended) this famous SR will turn out to be.

And here's me thinking the show was about justice, love,  education, groW*H of charactersand lots of  fun.  Turns out it is about an SR !   Khoda pahad nikla chuha!
 This show started in April, I should have known I would end up being made an April Fool! But,h as someone has so righlty said in this post-  who cares?

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hmm hope the cv get the message , the ratings have also started falling

pkyek is the topmost show on starone
yes makers need to understand geet is anot a fantasy soap like pkyek , its real . it started with a real theme, now its going  in a negative direction