GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago

@shrads...i forgot to thank you for opening this discussion hun

loved everyone's views on it...........

@ pixie : Great post ⭐️

Phew , I was wondering whether I was the only one totally confused with the current track in GHSP. I mean how could a woman suddenly forgive a man that betrayed her (Geet was always portrayed to be a strong woman, one who will not forgive that easily, who wanted justice, who even left her paternal home, jailed Brij etc etc' ), how can the great MSK start doubting his Misti Geet (Maan Singh Khurana who has always looked beyond what the eyes really saw ) , where did Nainon ka tara disappear (completely vanished in comaπŸ˜• ) , where's Pinky (we miss you dear foodie😭) , tasha (no idea🀒 ) , Arjun-Nitya-Annie-Sangram-Romeo-Manishaa !!!!(I better not mention abt this triangle 'err I mean hexagon ..err triangle'grrrr😑) .

That's me after watching AA/NS/RNM scenes ----> 

---------------------> Dev  (btw SS is handsome...atleast thats what makes me tolerate him😳)

Viewers request to CV's  --->

Disclaimer : No bashing meant to any characters in real or fictional life. Any resemblance to the graphical representation is just coincidental. πŸ˜‰   Just another very very disappointed fan😭.  MISS the old GHSP A LOT.  We want our old GHSP back ................

Halla Bol, (blabbered post ..effect of watching current ghsp tracksπŸ€“)

AJ

Edited by maaneet2010 - 13 years ago

Hi my dear GEETIANS and MAANEETIANS,

Awesome and well-needed post dear...........thank u so much for the gr8 post😊

First of all let me thank you all for taking time to read my long post......

Through my post, I have just made an attempt to show how our GHSP was during its golden era and how it is at present and also I have given some suggestions from my side which wud bring back the golden days in our GHSP (i'm not a good writer like you all so please bear with my mistakes).........

GHSP is an amazing, awesome, fantabulous, breathtaking show GHSP, a show which touches one's heart and soul, the best show ever and forever for me...............no show can ever take its place because it is not just a show anymore............it has become such an integral part of my life and i'm sure even my dear fellow MAANEETIANS' life....... GHSP has given us MAANEET divine sacred dreamy magical beautiful lovely breathtaking couple they r indeed a couple made in heaven.......they r the best couple ever and forever for me...........also it gave strong and lovable characters like Adi Sir, Pinky, Pinky's father Manchanda, Dadima, Meera........................the show changed our outlook towards life made us believe in all those feelings and things which v might have not believed in earlier....................the show gave out such a strong social message and showed us how Geet and Maan both placed truth and justice above their family ties, it made us believe that even when everyone would betray u and give u tears and immense pain worst than any nightmare there will be someone or some people atleast who would accept u, teach u to how live, smile, love, care, trust, understand and dream once again just like how MAANEET have taught each other, it showed us that there will be atleast someone to wipe ur tears and erase all painful memories just like how MAANEET have done in each others' case...................it showed us how Geet and Maan gave each other new lives, new meanings and reasons to live.........it showed us that well wishers and genuine friends like Adi Sir, Pinky, Meera, Romeo, Manisha, Pandeji, exist.....also earlier it has showed us that someone as sweet, caring, understanding and lovable Dadima who values traditions as well as has a modern outlook exist.........the way dadima welcomed Geet as her grandson Maan' bride with immense love, admiration and pride and also the way dadima respected MAANEET' decision of punishing dev for his sins and nayantara for her crime (initially) she placed the women in her above the mother in her (but from the past few days i fail to understand her.......i mean sometimes she is on MAANEET' side i.e. justice' side and sometimes she is on dev' side i.e. sinner' side?)................ GHSP also showed us that Pinky's father Manchanda exist who can love, care and bless someone else' daughter just like his own daughter.......Geet was just like Pinky to him...........................................the show also gave us characters like Dev, Nayantara, Geet's family, Sasha who showed us the evil and negative side of life and due to such evil sides and people only v cud see and appreciate, respect and admire the good side and good and noble people like MAANEET, Dadima, Adi, Pinky, Pinky's father, Meera.........the show taught us how to find positivity even in the worst situation.........earlier GHSP has given us perfect scenes be it emotional, touchy scenes or romantic and passionate or nok-jhok scenes...........v can watch  old MAANEET scenes again and again but still never get tired of watching them..........................

I feel really sad and sorry to see our GHSP in the present condition............

Is this is the same show which showed us how to stand up for wat is right, how to fight for one' rights.........how to stand up for truth and justice?.......is the same show which showed our Geet as a strong woman with strong principles, who fought for justice and truth, who even became sabse parayi cut off all her family relations for the same cause and also is this the same show which showed Geet who used to face and fight all the cruelties and hurdles in life and emerge victorious at the end?.........right now please don't show Geet as someone who is so weak?.......also just like Geet even Maan placed justice and truth above his family relations......now plz don't show Geet forgiving dev........how can Geet forgive her sinner her culprit her rap*st who shattered her life completely, took away all her happiness and dreams, took away her innocence, self-respect, dignity, cheated her and left her to die a million deaths all alone and bcuz of him she was the victim of honour killing as well and had to become sabse parayi even after having a family?............is this the same show which showed us how to find some positivity even in the worst negative dreadful and painful situation, how to find a single rose in a bed of thorns, how to find a single dream when they r only nightmares in life?........is this the same show which showed us that after every sunset there is sunrise, after every dark night there will be a bright day?........is this the same show which showed that no matter how painful and horrifying  one' past is, one day such a person' present and future' reality wud be more beautiful, blissful and colourful than any dream?...........is this the same show which showed us that positive and good forces win over negative and evil forces?................

Coming to the current tracks in GHSP,

First of all please keep MAANEET' characters intact.......MAANEET characters r so special and unique so plz maintain them like this always.......v all love MAANEET so it is really disturbing to see many bashing posts........so many of us on Geet Forum try to defend Geet and Maan everytime such bashing takes place but still it is impossible to stop all bashing posts.........cvs can stop such bashing by keeping Geet and Maan's characters' intact........

Please don't show love triangle-Maan-Geet-dev.......it doesn't make sense...........MAANEET r an eternal couple and their rishta is atooth rishta.......dev doesn't fit anywhere in their lives..........

Plz show us Maan's past related to his parents, vicky, sameera

Plz show us more of Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha office moments and Adi-Pinky's love track

Also i don't see how does Arjun-Anni' story is related to main plot-MAANEET's story now?........it feels like AA's story is some other show and it is just being forced into our GHSP' story...............please get rid of AA track asap

Most importantly give us more of MAANEET moments (increase MAANEET's screen space....v all watch GHSP for MAANEET and not for AA)......Bring back MAANEET' romance and passion!........MAANEET r like the most romantic and passionate couple.......MAANEET' magical and dreamy chemistry is the USP of the show so please bring back the charm!

Plz bring back GHSP which made us fall head over heels in love with GHSP and MAANEET, GHSP which touched our lives and hearts that now GHSP has bcum a very integral part in our lives...........

I so hope that things r all set right before it is too late.............

Love,

Spandana

(A true GHSP lover and a true MAANEETIAN)

p.s.-sorry for my long post my dear GEETIANS and MAANEETIANS but i'm sure you all will understand me bcuz u all r also very emotionally attached to GHSP and MAANEET just like me............

v all will fight for our GHSP and MAANEET bcuz v have learnt that v shud never give up until v succeed in achieving our goal!

Sorry if my comments have hurt anyone' sentiments in any way
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Awesome post!! I totally agree!!
We lost! She forgave him! The MC was not her loss to justice...that was just fate which had something else in store for her.....this forgiveness was her loss to justice.
Our loss as well, as women.......we lost. Not only does Geet lose her battle today....but we all lost a battle.

Anywayz lets see where they take us.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
DO I have to say something.......for creatives not geet............because she was puppet of them...
I felt cheated as die hard feminist inside me really hoped they will show justice not forgiveness....But anyway It too much to expect from daily soap...show us real solution....I expected from Ballika vadhu I failed..........I expected here I failed....one actually glamorized  child marriage other glorified Fake NRI marriage......

This is from Sandipa from EE........
Dev's Mistake or Crime??

Past few episodes we have been again hearing Dev making a mistake? For me what he did is crime and he has to be punished.

Crime: Definitions of crime as deviant behavior that violates prevailing norms ' cultural standards prescribing how humans ought to behave normally.

Mistake is an error.

So for many of us, what Dev did is a crime and he has to be punished and he has to pay for his sins!

I am quoting it here ......because I felt same..There is no forgiveness for crime.....its for mistake,,,,,,,,,I know you never intended social message show...........but you could left it there..........we would have waited for justice........not closed this chapter with such moral less...ethic less idea of forgiveness.....Lets preach that......why to fight.....better forgive and move on.....because fighting for justice cant be easy............its require.....ur past to interfere into present again and again.....A fighter is always winner whether you win or loose....A fighter never quits and quitter never win......so Geet lost her battle..and she is quitter so neither she is fighter in any sense nor she will be winner for me anymore........I used to make fun of Pratigya , Ballika Vadhu, Bairi Piya...Na ANA iss dehs lado....why to start a show  fighting for women injustice and then end up giving worst solution on earth...You joined the league...rather you topped the league in worst solution..............forgive the rapist and attain Nirvana...............
GHSP is not different...is usual soap .........I guess only its fans were different ....who stupidly considered it differentEdited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

DO I have to say something.......for creatives not geet............because she was puppet of them...
I felt cheated as die hard feminist inside me really hoped they will show justice not forgiveness....But anyway It too much to expect from daily soap...show us real solution....I expected from Ballika vadhu I failed..........I expected here I failed....one actually glamorized  child marriage other glorified Fake NRI marriage......

This is from Sandipa from EE........
Dev's Mistake or Crime??

Past few episodes we have been again hearing Dev making a mistake? For me what he did is crime and he has to be punished.

Crime: Definitions of crime as deviant behavior that violates prevailing norms ' cultural standards prescribing how humans ought to behave normally.

Mistake is an error.

So for many of us, what Dev did is a crime and he has to be punished and he has to pay for his sins!

I am quoting it here ......because I felt same..There is no forgiveness for crime.....its for mistake,,,,,,,,,I know you never intended social message show...........but you could left it there..........we would have waited for justice........not closed this chapter with such moral less...ethic less idea of forgiveness.....Lets preach that......why to fight.....better forgive and move on.....because fighting for justice cant be easy............its require.....ur past to interfere into present again and again.....A fighter is always winner whether you win or loose....A fighter never quits and quitter never win......so Geet lost her battle..and she is quitter so neither she is fighter in any sense nor she will be winner for me anymore........I used to make fun of Pratigya , Ballika Vadhu, Bairi Piya...Na ANA iss dehs lado....why to start a show  fighting for women injustice and then end up giving worst solution on earth...You joined the league...rather you topped the league in worst solution..............forgive the rapist and attain Nirvana...............
GHSP is not different...is usual soap .........I guess only its fans were different ....who stupidly considered it different

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WOW ! Kuls, 

On current 'stupid' track, i can make out something,

it is really very okay to forgive that 'man' (man? really? πŸ˜†) who raped me, who married me for his advantage, who left me at the airport, who made me preggy, coz of him, i lost my relatives, who never cared for me after he left, whose wife tried to kill me N times, who is bro of my hubby, 

but,

now, that he is soooooo regretting his sins, i will forgive him, for what? coz i want to move on with my hubby, that hubby, who really hate his own bro, coz of me ! that, hubby, who never wants to forgive him, 

but,

i want to forgive him, coz me and my hubby is going to have new start ! though, i have not asked my hubby yet, but m sure i will 'patao' him, easily, after all he loves me, he will love this, too !

Very well done CVs and Writers ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641915&TPN=11

In the postings of LVraaz, if you read it carefully, the write-ups are in yellow, you will find that storyline/script is being changed for audience.

If that is so, then I wonder why the PH never really cared for public opinion??

I am very acceptable of the grace of forgiveness, but never one for letting any crime go unnoticed or any perpetrator of crimes go unpunished!  With all reasons being cited either by CVs or fans, moving on for Geet is very imp. in her life to be lived wholesomely, but a strong social message fails to reach the youth of today because the punishment for Dev was eliminated for whatever reasons, and therefore we feel that crimes against women are allowed to fester in society!

Therefore any theme based on such issues need to be carefully thought out before being used on public forums like the media/tv/cinema.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
I too agree ... atleast now Maaneet should be together ... but they are showing as they are departing .... this almost considered bad and most of the viewers are feeling this Serial to be bored... and before they lose they interest pls stop this ...Pls
i honestly think v shud all stop crying. 
i feel the more v scream here the more low cvs go. now they r going to show that geet let dev put color on her and vice versa ..considering the fact that she hasn't even yet put the color on maan and maan hasn't colored her yet. i guess the right is reserved for u'r first f***....yuck ...cvs i feel like puking all the time .🀒

can sum1 plzzzzzz give us the old cv team or just let this show finish gracefully...then let maan n geet come again with the old cv team. if kitani mohabbat hai can have a snd season ..y can't v have another maaneet season with another story.