Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? - Page 12

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Intelligent One (An)

I agree....👍🏼

A person has a right to redeem and become a better human being........Geet on human grounds and for her own peace of mind can forgive Dev......but it should no way mean she has any any kind of feeling for him

even tinny bit....

i really hope today when Dev touches Geet...she for once shows him his place....and tell's him not to medal in between her and her husbands matters.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Dear creatives..........i know very well GHSP is your baby and you have the license to plot the route for the show and till today you have rarely dissappointed the viewers............i am just a viewer and do not stand in a position to tell you what should be your job..........i know the constraints of working for a daily ,have seen them managing last minute glitches...........but  still as a hard core viewer of yuor show,i would love to give my input and whether you take it or not is entirely upto you.......but the pleasure would be mine if you would atleast read it................

dev singh khurana was never the boy next door who suddenly saw a girl named geet ,fell for her and could never express his feelings and now when he meets her again as his brother's wife he is unable to fight his feelings..........things are not as simple as this

dev singh khurana was a very selfish ,spoilt ,lame weakling who lacked the courage to fight and work hard...............in order to get rid of his debts he along with his wife plotted a devious plan the consequence of which a 18 yr old naive girl was inhumanely destroyed and her family faced the shame..........while dev and his wife were building there new life ,geet was fighting every moment of her life to breathe both for herself and her child............after months of her struggle when the girl finally put pieces of her life back together and embarks on a new journey ,dev comes into her life gultiy shameful for his deed

every human has a right to repent ,to feel guilty for their heinous crime ........and whether geet forgives him or not is completely her pregorative...........but should the law forgive him???NO...........let him face his sentence and come out a reformed man...let him live his life but not entwined with geet and maan's life.............

a tormentor can never be an agony aunt for  the victim...he can never be a part of her life..........it is as such suffocating to know he breathes the same air as you...but seeing him daily in ur life and then interacting with him.........it is a curse worse than death for any victim............

dev can turn a saint but not at the cost of geet's character..........and i trust you guys to complete the crux of the whole show.........geet's journey to find out abt the man who destroyed her and punish him should not be sentenced to cinematic liberty ...........it is a sincere request ..........

and about anvesha arjun track..........please provide it some connection to the show.........arjun has a sister whom he was out to avenge......atleast let him remember that.........anvesha was sexually exploited by that man .........and it is not a mere thing to be brushed under the carpet..............

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sun: a "tormentor can never be an agony aunt for  the victim"

Right on the dot. I am finding it quite amusing to see him transform into an agony aunt. 😆 Kind of becoming the good bahu of the show.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sun, daaku - both posts of yours were excellent and to the point 👍🏼

I wrote an emotional post at midnight so it is just that....too emotional.

Yours seem really good in the light of day. 👏

The halo for Dev is going to appear anytime soon
Taiyo thumbnail
Lily Sparkle: I am eagerly waiting for the Halo to appear, announcing his sainthood and rising above the ground.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh.... CV calling, spamming, mailing started for Geet also?? Then its time to wrap up the serial on high notes!! (From DMG experience)
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@an..me too waiting to see that halo any minute............besides sounding like tulsi parvati has the guy practically done anything to repent ..come to think of it............

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sun, an

in simla atleast he was working. why does he think he does not need to work here. Maan even after his accident which required one bottle of juice went off to office, but this guy does not seem to find the need to get to work or to prove himself at all. All he does is make a sad face whenever daadi is around and asks for forgiveness or says bhai will never forgive me like a stuck record.😡 
Taiyo thumbnail
Lily Sparkle: He has become the dutiful bahu in the show. 😊
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Rolzz

Ahhh.... CV calling, spamming, mailing started for Geet also?? Then its time to wrap up the serial on high notes!! (From DMG experience)

Rolzz...its just a point of view- somewhere along the line, they seem to have lost the plot- I am just asking or rather suggesting that they course correct. No other intent. I love the show very much and would like to see it continue well into the future.