Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post ! This is very much needed. I so agree. Hats off to everyone who made these suggestions and the wonderful posts!

Ok so there was like one time when I used to watch Geet and faint after every episode. It was so romantic . The show was filled with masti , romance, comedy , and that spark that made MaanEet number 1! We all watched the show with great eager to see what would be next for Maan and Geet. There were the nok jhoks , the cute fights, the love scenes , and thoe happy momnents that made us emotional ! 

But now? Now everything is like .. broken apart. There is so much nonsense and stupidness ! Like Dev coming back ! Biggest emotional trauma EVER! He is the reason for MaanEet seperation ! And then ? BSK gone ? I was so pist that day because BSK was one big reason that kept the bond of Maan to Geet and Geet to Maan ! This made no sense. The show was going .. good but you CVs just had to ruin some happiness in the show ?

I feel like the other fellow members do here. I feel like that park GHSP had is gone . Lost somewhere. Few days ago , I was watching KC moments from when Geet joined the office. Thoe were golden moments ! I wish that MaanEet spark would still be there and we all would feel the same dreamy romantic way when we had thoe unbearable hot MaanEet moments.

All we are trying to say is we are the audience of GHSP . In that case shouldnt we have a voice in what is happening? Shouldnt we have our likes dislikes? Its kind of akward becase we have a liking ..thats MaanEet. And that is what we are missing right now! We want that back. We want those moments back when we could just dream about MaanEet. Please CVs open your eyes! Pleasse!  Give us that spark that lightning back!

Hallabol!
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter?

forgot to answer the title...does it matter...obviously not !!!!🀣 πŸ€£
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ghsp team its open challenge for u!!
throw some romantic,intimate,hot,bold maneet scenes on us and we will be chup bilkul chup off course only for some timeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
so simple hai na?
and if ur unable to do even such a easy task then let us take the charge and u just sit back and see how we explore and execute each and every maneet romance possibility.🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£

i think we shud together stop asking cv for anything related to maneet !!  reasons:-
1.ask for pre wed romance u get-annie n arjun

2. ask for intimate scenes u get AA sr

3.demand maneet hm u get manav

4.demand maneet sr they bring dev back

5.u ask for post wed romance they give NITYA

6.and most dangerous one is u just forget everything and demand for minimum i.e. maneet hug or kiss and they give u run for a life sending sangram gujjar

now i have warned u if u have guts to digest something more than gujjar then only u dare to demand anything from cv
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shraddha, Jyoti, Jhan

Very Very well said πŸ‘

I am totally in agreement with 10 things Jyoti mentioned.........

Also if want they can make Dev fall for Geet....but Geet cannot have any feelings for that Guy Dev...

Forgiving is a different thing...and taking him as a friend and talking and acknowledging him is different......

I can accept if Geet forgives Dev.......that is for her own peace of mind...but she can never have even smallest feeling for him......and comparing him to MSK....NO NO NO NO NO........

Dev can fall for Geet....and create problems for Geet and MSK...but no way Geet is swing like a pendulum here .....she and MSK have to fight Dev to gather....

I want CV's to once show mature understanding between MSK AND GEET via talk......
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shradha excellent post.

Dev can not and should not come between Maan and Geet. Maan and Geet can have any misunderstandings like any normal couple but it should not be a love triangle. 

Dev can repent how much ever he wants. but Geet can't have any feelings for him. 

Dev and NT have to be punished for their crime. 

I understand a serial can not run on just the lead pair. And there has to be parallel tracks. But this Arjun, Annie, Nitya, Sangram, Romeo track is doing nothing for the show. It is totally irrelevant to the main story line. It is like some different show running along with GHSP. If you really want to run this track make it relevant. You need to adsress Arjun's revenge, NT's status, Arjun-Dev confrontation and Arjun becoming aware of Dev-NT's fraud.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Try ! πŸ˜Š

I tried to explain in most civilized manner about the current track being shown, and unfortunately, directly or indirectly, the point of the matter revolves around, geet being, weak character, but the obsessed fans of geet, called it so called 'bashing' and i gave up !

and many more things happened, so i better stay away from it ! why should i fight with my real friends over fictional character ?

I literally gave up, justifying what is wrong, what is right ! Coz love is blind ! LOL ! πŸ˜‰ 'Tel lene jaye sab !' πŸ€£

And, i still stick to it, what i thought is better, that dev should never be forgiven ! No matter what ! But, forgiveness...! Aha...! Plaaallleeessseee...! I better shut my mouth now ! πŸ˜†

BUT ! Still, i think what you said is right ! I will mail, once ! ONLY and ONLY for MAANEET !

No single GEET ! No single MAAN !

I want MAANEET

If, they can't show MAANEET, then i'm already having feeling, that sooner or later, i will only watch his scenes on YT ! Which i'm doing right now !

Thanks, anyways ! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the contact numbers and info ! πŸ˜Š

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good thinking and portray of it...but there is no use..i feel we are loosing our show and our couple...na phone or mail se the cvs minds cab be changed...but they have thought will be made...sooo i have lost hope in a way...waise bhi dont get time to see it ..if its on our favour...i am there all the way for u and with the mattr..do keep updatting or mail me wat they said..then i wll see
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cool Post Silver Poise. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Even the most trusted, strong relationship is on a tricky ground post-MC. There are movies based on where the partners have drifted apart after the loss of a baby. The creatives are portraying Geet and MSK's frame of mind quite correctly because every person grieve in different ways.

The problem is the character of Dev. I watch the show on and off so I might have missed the episode when someone bestowed on Dev the title of marriage counselor. From where did he gain so much of wisdom and has become an expert on discovering and solving marital problem.

Dev has the right to reform and become a better person. Even jail authorities recommend sentence reduction on the basis of good conduct in the prison.  But, he has to serve his sentence even if truncated. The show should not give the impression that anyone can commit a crime and then go to Himalayas to repent and everything shall be forgotten. We do not live in the Age of Saints.

And, I do not think Dev will ever become the third wheel in the love story of Mann and Geet. May be the hatred toward him will be diluted but the past cannot be wiped away. 😊
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sam [Siince_Maan]:  OMG girl!  I so agree with you! Are they trying to show that women themselves are a disgrace and misdeed? Never have I ever heard in my whole life that a woman went back to her 'husband' that sexually used her , let alone for money! How? Have the CVs forgotten that they married Geet to Maan? So exactly how can they make her go back to Dev knowing what he did? First they show whatever Attyachar happened then they are actually planning to show love?! Anyways hope they an rethink what they are doing .. Soon!! And awesom post .. Just loved the points you made<3
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shradha! First of all awesome post! a much needed one. But am sorry for the late response since i was not here over the weekend.

I dont think they wil lshow Geet being attracted towards Dev ever. I feel this is just going to be a situation where noone is to be blamed. For Geet, Dev and his deeds are no longer a appaling crime mainly because she has moved on. Knowing Geet, I dont have a tad bit of doubt on her character. I am more than 100% sure she would not nurse any kind of attarction or any feelings for any man other than Maan. Purely my point of view. I would say the same with Maan. However hard he might try to prove himself being ABLE to live without Geet, like he did after the broken engagement fiasco, I really dont think Maan would be able to put any other woman in Geet's place.

But the circumstances are set as such that the re-entry of Dev has caused Maan to feel insecure. Knowing Maan who can jump to guns because of his anger meter, seeing Geet time and again with Dev under unavoidable circumstaces, he would obviously be an angry man!

Here i would say, Geet is at mistake. She has to clarify her stand to Maan. There is no need for her to do the "dev" jap in front of Maan when she clearly knows he would be angered.

CV's have touched the most sensitive issue Shradha. One day or the other this had to come up. I was awaiting something like this once the baby comes. But Cvs decided otherwise. If handled with care this track can be good. But seeing th way things are going its apparantly not being handled properly.

We cant always have passionate love and kiss and hug on the screen. We would need drama that can keep us on our toes. I am very sure that is what they planned to bring in. I would be more happy if DEV is evil here. What hurts me is the fact that they are showing him like a Devta which is just not acceptable. They can infact show that DEV did all this intetionally to cause drift between Maneet. That would justify such a track but if not, then i just dont have any more words...

End of day, I TRUST MANEET. They are made for each other and My trust on them tells me that NO WAY THEIR CHARCTERS WOULD BE RUINED! The day that happens I would be done with GHSP. Gett cannot and should not think of anyone other than Maan and same applies to Maan.

Between regarding the NAAS fiasco, Nithya-Arjun-Annie-Sangram! Perfect name right! NAAS - NaAS of the serial! NAAS of TRPs. I dont want to give them more footage when we are discussing about as divine as Maneet.😊