Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Anuja,

I know the feeling. I have gone past my peak of getting angry at what they are doing to Geet's charcter. I went through that phase just after her marriage when i just could not link my impression with Geet with what they were showing and the final straw was the cutting off the client's call but then I was attacked for it. I thought they were massacring her character for drama and so I left it at that.

But now after the MC, i only have sympathy for Geet and I cannot help myself. They made me fall in love with the baby and then killed it when it suited them. So they will do whatever suits them at that moment. I don't think they are thinking of my emotions or anybody's. 

I am not a Geet basher and so please tell me if i have to edit anything in my post. I am posting in the MF after a long time.

I made a post on Page 9, 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Usha.....no need to edit...😊....i guess we all are attached to Geet's character since we have seen her struggle & emerge as a winner. So any sign of Geet weakening or deviating from her core characteristics hurts us. Geet's fight against Dev is the cornerstone of this story.....therefore for me if they show Geet softening towards Dev the story which i have been following so keenly for the last 11 months loses its charm....it looks superficial to me....

edit....read ur post...i agree with the first 3 points you have mentioned......thats the basis of this story. CVs should always keep that in mind whenever they adopt a new track...
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ anuja

I have almost given up on Geet getting empowered because they just don't know how to go about it or how to do it but if they mess with the other two by creating all kinds of geometrical figures with Maan, Geet and dev, then atleast they will lose one TRP viewer though I think my seeing it in real time also doesn't contribute to TRP but I like to think I am important to them.  

Maan and Geet ahve to be together and Dev has to be atleast at outhouse distance if not more, though jail distance would be preferable.
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The latest pics of dev-geet tog has disgusted the hell out of me...is this the same show we hv watched with so much love and passion....

the show was about geet who was raped and violated by dev in the name of marriage....the show was about geet who fights injustice...who fights aganst her own family to give birth to her baby....
on the way to her goal came maan as a knight in shining armour in her life....he gave her strength, love and support in all turns of her life....

and now maan and geet r married....and maan who has accepted the baby as his own started weaving dreams around the child along with geet....but fate had something else in store for them...the baby dies....geet has MC....
meanwhile circumstances force maan to share the same roof with dev....

suddenly after the baby's death....dev becomes sympathetic towards geet as never before...a change in heart??? perhaps....but is that enuf to make geet forgive him for wat he did to her in the past....
suddenly it is dev who understand geets better than maan.....

maan has always been with geet thru thick and thin....but now all of a sudden maan's gestures of bringing her out of her pain seems to geet as hostile acts...for some unfathomable reason geet gets drawn (or so it seems by the pics) towards dev....not only that...she boasts to maan that dev has given her reason to smile....

how is it possible that any gesture from a rapist can be a reason for the victim to smile....

it is beyond my imagination how a victim of rape gets drawn towards her rapist while the man who has loved her and cared for her feels neglected....

this show is fast becoming a mockery of a girl's dignity....

my sincere request to the CVs to not show any sort of dev-geet track....not even as maan's imagination....
do not kill our beloved characters of maan and geet.....

maan removed baby's things from the baby room....i fail to understand how can those things carry the memory of the baby...was the baby born..did the baby play with those things....rather i thot the memory of the baby lies in the nok-jhoks of maneet....
geet is reacting as if maan has removed all memories of the baby from her heart.....
geet carried the baby in her womb for so many months....did the memory of the feel of the baby inside her got erased by maan....

geet saw the baby for the first time during sonography with maan....did this memory got erased by maan....

the yoga session, the doll session, the nok jhoks....do these moments not carry the memory of the baby....
then wat is the reason for geet to be so upset over maan....

i fail to understand where maan has been wrong....but even then he apologised by saying sorry, holding his ears, giving a sorry card....but all these gestures go down the drain and geet turns blind to all his geatures because she is in trauma....

this same traumatic geet gets a card and flower from her rapist and instantly her heart melts and lets him touch her...as if the term "rape" is just a mischief of a naughty boy....

although the episode is yet to be telecasted and nothing can be assumed beforehand....but this much is clear that dev has found courage to touch her....
and where has the courage come from....by geet's behaviour towards him....she takes help from dev all the time....she goes out with him to the orphanage....dev's presence no more seems to disturb her....

so...obviously dev gets the idea that geet has mellowed down towards him....and so he has the audacity to gift her a card and flower and hold her hand....

plz stop this nonsense and bring the show back in its proper track....the show is about maneet journey thru life....and let it be so....

Silentsoul thumbnail
GHSP...hui sense se paaryi............an eternal love story of rapist and victim......catch on 9.30 starone
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

Audience can give their opinions, their suggestions, but to think that we can run the show better than the CV's is Stupidity(And this is what i see all over the forum Generally).....They are there because they know more than us as to what can keep the show moving for a long time...As viewers/Audience/Fans we must show the patience that is asked of us and also give the track the time frame it requires to Bloom.....and react if the occasion calls for it.......but now its just been 3-4 days cant we show some patience???

When GHSP came into our lives we never told the CV's ki aisa karo waisa karo etc, what was served to us was relished to the fullest without any complaints......

Then came a time when ideas and tracks were taken from different forums and FB. What we predicted, what we wrote were taken and incorporated in the show, but what was the harm in incorporating them????? Nothing, coz majority were plain simple Maaneet Moments.....Based on this
if we feel and think we can run the show better then i am sorry we are nothing but fools😆

Today ONCE AGAIN the Scenario is Different.....A new Track has been opened, a story has been formed, and its Not a culmination of only moments.....The unpredictability factor is back, the inquisitiveness is back, the potentiality is back.....So why not let them gradually unfold it peacefully, bina kisi rok tok ke, why do we tend to be so judgmental????

I think its too early to tell about Geet forgiving Dev....When nothing solid has been shown, how can we come to a conclusion....😕   Dev can be forgiven humanly, but the law of the land should take him to task. Geet must not allow 'Dev' example to repeat in the lives of others.

I believe GHSP is the story of GEET, her fight for injustice, her journey etc and then that of MAANEET.....Hence i would defo like to see the Women Spirit more in the right doses at regular intervals.....I want Geet to take the reigns of matters in her hand, (show the maturity she has shown previously with less bickering) and Maan standing with her/by her and supporting her like her true pillar of strength ( not a school/college boy)....In short i want Geet to prove to me yet again that she is the lead/Central Protagonist of the show.....The DEV track can be used for the same......

The Dev Track is still in its initial Stages and unfolding slowly.......I would like to see Dev being Punished for what he did (For using Geet be it her Money, her Body, her trust what ever, Basically the Fake Marriage track).....The finale of the entire track whenever that is must be shown with Dev being Punished for wronging a Girl, the track must be creatively and intelligently used to create a sort of awareness that such guys cannot get away by doing wrong and then repent abt it........

Love Viji

Note-The word"We" Refers to Audience In General

Viji at your last paragraph you have mentioned that Dev being punished, but can you tell me how he would get punished, when Geet by herself will forgive him, and will leave Maan? I hope it would be a horrible dream of Maan, but still if it's not then?

Muniza
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

My question again, do we have confirmed news that she's going with Dev  and leaving MSK!  One thing for sure is Geet will never never never leave MSK for DEV!!!! 

Are we waiting for it until it gone be showen on TV?.......

It's not question of being it confirmed or not, pics tell a lots which hurt Geet fans.....

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I may be the only one saying this ...but the show is the writers/creatives/PH's vision and its being served out the viewers to see ...whether they like it or they dont ...is upto the viewers themselves ....why wud /shud viewers try and run a show on their demands ......if the CV's want it this way ....see their perspective and if u dont like what is being shown its fine move on ....whats this with viewers trying to formulate a story to satisfy their own perception ....I think this PH and the CV's have spoilt their viewers by running the show on their demands , cutting out tracks forcing romance and what not ......that today whatever they show is sort of unacceptable unless of course its some hot romance .......I think the story itself has been spoilt by too much viewer interference itself .........

Most may not like what they read in this post but it is the truth ...........

The fans have never trusted the Creatives or have had patience when req ..so no track has ever reached its true potential  ...and the creatives have been just forced to focus on Maaneet chemistry and the rest can just go wherever
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pooo well said!  👍🏼