Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter? - Page 5

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Audience can give their opinions, their suggestions, but to think that we can run the show better than the CV's is Stupidity(And this is what i see all over the forum Generally).....They are there because they know more than us as to what can keep the show moving for a long time...As viewers/Audience/Fans we must show the patience that is asked of us and also give the track the time frame it requires to Bloom.....and react if the occasion calls for it.......but now its just been 3-4 days cant we show some patience???

When GHSP came into our lives we never told the CV's ki aisa karo waisa karo etc, what was served to us was relished to the fullest without any complaints......

Then came a time when ideas and tracks were taken from different forums and FB. What we predicted, what we wrote were taken and incorporated in the show, but what was the harm in incorporating them????? Nothing, coz majority were plain simple Maaneet Moments.....Based on this
if we feel and think we can run the show better then i am sorry we are nothing but foolsπŸ˜†

Today ONCE AGAIN the Scenario is Different.....A new Track has been opened, a story has been formed, and its Not a culmination of only moments.....The unpredictability factor is back, the inquisitiveness is back, the potentiality is back.....So why not let them gradually unfold it peacefully, bina kisi rok tok ke, why do we tend to be so judgmental????

I think its too early to tell about Geet forgiving Dev....When nothing solid has been shown, how can we come to a conclusion....πŸ˜•   Dev can be forgiven humanly, but the law of the land should take him to task. Geet must not allow 'Dev' example to repeat in the lives of others.

I believe GHSP is the story of GEET, her fight for injustice, her journey etc and then that of MAANEET.....Hence i would defo like to see the Women Spirit more in the right doses at regular intervals.....I want Geet to take the reigns of matters in her hand, (show the maturity she has shown previously with less bickering) and Maan standing with her/by her and supporting her like her true pillar of strength ( not a school/college boy)....In short i want Geet to prove to me yet again that she is the lead/Central Protagonist of the show.....The DEV track can be used for the same......

The Dev Track is still in its initial Stages and unfolding slowly.......I would like to see Dev being Punished for what he did (For using Geet be it her Money, her Body, her trust what ever, Basically the Fake Marriage track).....The finale of the entire track whenever that is must be shown with Dev being Punished for wronging a Girl, the track must be creatively and intelligently used to create a sort of awareness that such guys cannot get away by doing wrong and then repent abt it........

Love Viji

Note-The word"We" Refers to Audience In GeneralEdited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Message-Which CV's r sending in our way,
If u see d person who raped u is regreting or take u in dat place where u wanna go-U can forgive d person or late him hold ur hands etc etc..

& u should get angry on d person who has supported u through out so dat u can lead a normal life,can smile,laugh,made u strong,teach u to be a woman who have self-respect,Gave u d right to irrate ur boss,Do things which keeps u happy,Give a father name to ur baby,decorate a sweet room 4dat unborn child & when u lost d baby,he tries to overcome ur pain but instead of understanding & remembering all his love-u just want to see ur pain,ur baby (forgeting abt d person who had loved d baby as much as u did)showing unnecessery nakhra's..saying "I didnt expect this from u" when dat person made ur life this way where u can expect s'thing after having dat bad past.. & at last u should leave d house of dat person..

I know many may think Geet is right bla bla bla.. But For me..Not just these things but in past too she were wrong (abt Maan)..

For me she's among those charecter for those I'd happily stop watching a show..Oh wait i guess i've already stoped watching it & its been 4month i guess now...But oh well..never d less u can guess whats going on by reading 2/3 radon clips &reading articals..

PS-Dont agree,dont qoute,I wont like to argue

PPS-Nice post TMπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edit-added- Abt viewers opinion-It does matter but too many imputs s'time can ruin a show..But again Its der show & if dey r not sure abt der own concept & presenting it in a right manner,I'd say,dey need to take a glance @ der creativity..Baki as viewers-My fanda,dont like,dont watch..Its always a good idea to move on.

Edited by piya2025 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here is my say so in all this!  Maybe Im biased, but this is the way I feel.  we always tend to react instantly.  As soon as we see something we form opinions, yes our own.  why is that so, well its just human nature...stir the pot!!!

On the precap,  Maan is upset that Geet credited Dev for bringing smile back to her face.  Maan's instant reaction walk away from the situation.  Isnt he always like this, when it comes to handling domestic issues he doesn't know how.  He goes to dadi to ask if his dad was like he is now.  He doesnt even know himself how he reacts na.  In the past we've seen Geet manao him when he's upset and im sure the same will happen here. 

On the pictures, well I think Dev is just trying to stop her from leaving home.  She prepared this nice romantic evening and Maan has left for the jungle to cool down.  Well if ur husband cant see the fact that u love him so much and cant talk and decides to leave what's the point of staying.  I know two wrongs dont make one right, but she thinks MSK doesn't trust her so whats the point. 

Again all this is to build the hype and when GC returns I guess he's out he will get Geet back and things will be fine. 

I truly believe Dev has good intentions now, but Msk might ignite his butt later.

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Geet Hui Sabse Parayee......This show started with a subject of Fake NRI marriages....moved on to honour killing ...then a young girl's fight for justice.....All through these serious subject lines we had the buildup of the romantic story between the leads Geet and Maan.....Whenever they came on screen....they set it on fire with their passion....Just a look was enough for the audience to go into a daze.....They had such a mesmerizing effect on us......Along with this the story too was moving in a positive direction.....We got a beautiful never before seen love story along with a girl's fight for justice.....

But suddenly the show seemed to have lost its way.....All we started getting were collage of scenes and arrival of unknown characters which made no sense at all.....The positivity which was the USP of this show seems to have disappeared....the fight for justice which was the main theme of the show is no longer part of the storyline.....All we are getting is the character assassination of our beloved characters.....

Geet...although a happy go lucky girl was never indifferent to her job....but lately she has been shown as a flaky character who doesn't care about work ....neither hers nor Maan's.....She was always independent and did not expect anyone's help....but post marriage ...she has shown to be so pampered and used to luxuries that she cannot seem to do without them...take her visit to orphanage for example....where she could have very well traveled by taxi or an auto even...but she chose to go in a car driven by Dev...Geet might be indebted to Dev for having saved her husband...but does that mean his crimes are forgivable and unpunishable.....I don't think so...

Dev took an innocent, young girl, promised her the world.....won her confidence ....made her believe in dreams......married her....then.....took away her innocence....left her high and dry. He completely destroyed the 18 year old girl's life and he did this in his complete senses....He raped her....took her belongings....duped her out of her land ......destroyed her dreams....and had the audacity to smile when the girl was lying on the airport floor shouting his name....So I'm not ready to accept that his sudden change of heart means that he should be forgiven and all that he did forgotten.....Make Geet take a stand against Dev...Show us the strong, positive and bold girl that we fell in love with....SHow us the fighter who put her own brother behind bars and renounced her own family for her child....the girl who stood up for the truth and her fight for justice....

I know its a daily soap and twists are part of them...And all the makers can think of is the TRPs of the show....after all they are here to earn money......but tell me has the TRP improved ??.....No!!! And I have to say that the makers too have an obligation to the society as they too are a part of it...So what kind of message would be sent when a rapist is glorified and shown as a great Mahatma and the victim is praising him and even smiling when taking his name......That it is ok to forgive the rapist when he becomes repentant and he can be embraced and welcomed into a society with a smile....that his crimes are forgivable.....Think CVs of all the victims of such crimes.....Rape....Fake NRI marriages.....Honour Killing....You are telling them if the culprit comes and says Sorry then no need for justice to be served.....Is that it???

Maan was shown to be an arrogant no-nonsense type of a guy, who always stood with what was right...He never did what anyone told him but only what he felt was right....For him Truth and Trust where the cornerstones of all relations...His was such a powerful character that we couldn't move our eyes away from the screen even if we wanted to.....But now he has been turned into a sometimes sappy, sometimes angry, sometime clueless man who seems to have lost his way....This was not The Maan Singh Khurana....He was much more than that.....Please bring back the old Maan Singh Khurana back....

Dev is a criminal and his crime cannot go unpunished ....All his attempts at doing good will not erase what he did with that 18-year old girl with dreams in her eyes....She was oppressed by her family and tortured by her elders....she had accepted that but Dev came and gave her hope and made her see dreams...then just like that he completely and brutally destroyed the psyche of the young girl....even after the betrayal she believed in him such was his impact on her ....she fought with her family for him ....but when she realised what he had done ...she was shattered...He was evil and no amount of repentance can change that....So bring the evil Dev back and make Maaneet destroy him completely.....Show how Good can win over Evil...Show how justice prevails

Maaneet.....the USP of the show.....The fans loved these two characters so much that they left all their work and crazily waited for the clock to strike 9-30 so that they could see their beloved couple....Be their silly fights, or their push and pull acts, their comedy, their romance or their passion....everything about them hypnotised the fans so much that they even forgot their real lives.....But now all we get is some senseless squabbling, some meaningless blabbering and Misunderstandings galore.....The romance and passion that we fell in love with seems to have disappeared completely....I'm begging the CVs to give us our old Maaneet back and I'm sure the old charm of the show will be back....

The so called parallel track introduced in the name of Arjun and Annie is such a pain that no amount of aspirin can lessen the pain......and as Jhan said...people prefer changing channels when they come onscreen....Please just remove them....Their track cannot be salvaged even if you introduce umpteen number of characters to support them...I don't think you can make us like their story....They are one of the biggest reasons for the show going downhill....Just take them out and introduce parallel track using any of the already present characters like Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha.....anybody but them....

And I would like to end by saying that GHSP has always been about Positivity and the winning of Good over Evil...so keep it that way and don't go the cliched way
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shradha good post....i don't know whether its going to make a difference though. The makers are hell bent on ruining the characters of this show....

For me personally, I have complained & voiced by disgust and irritation about the AA track a number of times but the more we complain the more the CVs shove them in our face so i'm not going to say anything about them now....

But i'm definitely going to voice my opinion about Geet- Maan-Dev track. I absolutely hate how they are using Dev as the mediator between Geet & Maan. The man has wronged both of them....he has absolutely no right whatsoever to interfere into their affairs. He maybe on the path to redemption but that certainly does not mean he can intrude into their private space.........Geet & Maan should be allowed to sort out their problems on their own....there's no need for a 3rd party to get involved least of all Dev.

I also hate how dadi is encouraging Dev in his so called mission to unite Maneet. Dadi being the elder of the house should in no uncertain terms tell him to stay out of their affairs.

Coming to the part of Geet forgiving Dev.....well some have argued that she can forgive but not forget. Well I do agree that this is fine but personally i would prefer Geet never forgiving nor forgetting what Dev has done to her. In my opinion Dev is getting away too easy.....his crimes & sins are too huge to be forgiven so easily....πŸ€”.....But thats my opinion & i don't expect the CVs to follow my expectation but the least they can show is Geet never losing sight of what he's done. She should also be shown aware of the fact that any association with Dev puts her relationship with Maan in jeopardy.

I really hope the CVs have thought through what they want to show. They should not compromise with the very essence of the characters & the story for the sake of creating drama. The viewers who have been associated with this show since the very beginning, relate to Geet's fight & her struggles......nobody wants her sacrifices to go in vain. Hope the CVs understand this...
.πŸ€”
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope that Geet ground shut Demon Dev in upcoming episodes just like she shutted Saaha in the Pindi Queen's party........ looking in her eyes and showing her her right place......... Like Geet shuted Brij in her wedding when he was about to kill her...... Demon Dev is intruding in Geet Maan life (as per written promo.... in last night episode he dared to read a personal card even...... despit Maan and Dadi warnigs he is not budging from intrusion)...... Geet should here exhibit women power by showing Demon Dev exsit door.......

I believe GHSP is the story of GEET, her fight for injustice, her journey etc and then that of MAANEET.....Hence i would defo like to see the Women Spirit more in the right doses at regular intervals.....I want Geet to take the reigns of matters in her hand, (show the maturity she has shown previously with less bickering) and Maan standing with her/by her and supporting her like her true pillar of strength ( not a school/college boy)....Inshort i want Geet to prove to me yet again that she is the lead/Central Protagonist of the show.....The DEV track can be used for the same......

The Dev Track is still in its initial Stages and unfolding slowly.......I would like to see Dev being Punished for what he did (For using Geet be it her Money, her Body, her trust what ever, Basically the Fake Marriage track).....
The finale of the entire track whenever that is must be shown with Dev being Punished for wronging a Girl,
the track must be creatively and intelligently used to create a sort of awareness that such guys cannot get away by doing wrong and then repent abt it........ This is bang on.............

Viji i totally agree to what you are saying.......... Dev track should now open up more.......... and Geet Maan should together face Demon Dev to move ahead in their relationship rather than Maan doubting Geet or geting insecure....... united we stand divided we fall........ and if this doubting and home leaving part (as per article) is in necessary than i want to get it over as quickly as possible..............

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i don't know whether it will help but i don't want dev to be turned into a saint..he has done a crime and he should be punished....
about maaneet they are only resaon i watch this show..so i don't want anybody to mess up the character of maaneet...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
in d show i seriously dont understand arjun character
once he is like i hv 2 take revenge frm maan bt he only becomes a saviour if d khuranas r in trouble
so wt is arjun a positive or negative charater

n yes hw can geet b so welcoming n forgive dev so soon
ya thts their tht he saved maan life tht doesnt mean he has become good

n nt liking d recent track its soooo much filled with sadness
tht mood becomes bad as soon as v see it
n ya sagram n nitya charaters r gud
n it seems d khuranas r least bothered abt annie as her interaction with d family has become sooooooo lessssssss
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, what can I say about the Ridiculous Rectangle. Their existence in the show is not even giving the comic relief that you'd expect from a cast as ridiculous looking as them...and thats a big bummer 

I wish they would indulge in some comedy
For their existence that's the only remedy

There was some talk of Arjun's vengeance
It turned out to be sheer nonsense

Right now they are giving a geometry lesson
Leaving me befuddled beyond reason

Please, someone explain their existence
Defying the viewers resistance

Yup, at least give them some humor
Seeing them romance is causing a furor

I will keep my trap shut about the other stuffπŸ˜† There are folks wiser than me and they  know a lot more about it.πŸ˜†
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@ -pixie- very much needed post.
thanks for point out those imp things.
thanks for those contact no.

as per the new track, I don't know exactly what to say. but I guess new writers , cvs r don't aware of the main essence of the show, the real character of Geet, maan or Dev.
they (writers , cvs) don't know what dev done with geet in past.
ok we know geet is dpressed mood and know the reason and understand her sadness.  but I just don't understand when she not react well with maan then  how could  anything done by dev , acceptable by geet with smiling face.
this is the geet who came to delhi to punish dev.
this is the geet who fought with her family against their wrong
this is the geet who mu maan and dadi's conversation on dev
this is the geet who want's justice .
this is the geet who always stand for truth

but right now I don't know this new geet .
Geet who always stood for right and fight against wrong 

ok let me think geet is depressed but y the need of reacting on dev with smiling face.
she went with dev cause maan is not there, neither, cars, nor dadi ma but she can hired taxi but y the need of taking help from dev.

in precap she is smiling(ok me still thinks it's misleading precap like before ) and taking name of dev  in front of maan like ntohing happen in past.
like cvs and writers forgot their onw show the change of cvs and writers causing the problem.
I don't want to trust any article or sbb or sbs  but some how my mind is still creating a problme after read and heard those things like geet will support dev or take his side or fight with maan or leave the Km for this.
it's highly undigestable.

today I seen those pics in FB feel like 😑🀒
I don't know what to say.
 any reason ,if dev want to help maaneet or wahtever but how dare he touch geet.  still I'll prefer to judge after the scene , may be geet slapped him there and show him the path.
I want geet will tell dev not to intarefere between maan and her life.
 maaneet r more than capable to handle the problem.
 After MC maaneet need each other more to heal each other wounds.
 they don't need dev or any other helps.

this show is  for geet's struggle and wants justice and intense love story between maaneet.
with out this I don't know anything left for the show.
yes I also think justice may be not coming now but that doesn't mean dev will stay happily.
it's maaneet who struggle more than culprit.

if my mind will set in peace then I'll defo add more points.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago