Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ViViSi AT# 33:AT Closed - Page 33

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Rumi. Yeah i think Sids arrival has had a negative impact on the show. Most of us veiwers came on board to watch an epic love story in the making. The creatives let us down by giving us a few eye locks and then finishing a friendship which never developed into love between ABHIYA. Ekta sucks man

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dddds

can i??
if u want to make thn ok
if u r free thn make...if  are'nt free thn don't waste ur time in makin my avisπŸ˜†

Ok im making them.πŸ˜ƒ

matwamango thumbnail
Bye Tashu. I miss out chattin to U yet again. No fair. Next time we'll chat loads bye
Socklet thumbnail
guyz kis topicme baat horahi hai?

guyz did u c monday's epi??

yaar i went to picnic and cam home..i was feelin so tired but wen i saw pkyek my all tiredness went off
minday's epi was super funny esp the snake expresion which sid made wen he saw the ring..and the way chand lookd at him🀣
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Ayshu, I agree with what u say yaar!! EK does this in her every show... I jst a fool by gettin attached to any EK show or characters 🀒
Socklet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nabi.ARti

Ok im making them.πŸ˜ƒ

dnt make now
abhi tum ATme raho
talk wit ur frnds badme karlena
mujhe jaldi nahi haiπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Ritu i am feeling much better now thanks. Still on medication but on the mend
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where are u gone haa???????? 😑 apne hi show mein guest appearance dete hue sharam nai aati?? 😑
@Ayshu, thanks for postin the pic.... 😳
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: matwamango

Hey Rumi. Yeah i think Sids arrival has had a negative impact on the show. Most of us veiwers came on board to watch an epic love story in the making. The creatives let us down by giving us a few eye locks and then finishing a friendship which never developed into love between ABHIYA. Ekta sucks man

Exactly...They call it a dark love story..but where is the love these days? Only love me...hate me...nothing new. And yes, Sid's so called GFs. Sid is a funny character and I like him. But he is eating Abhay's screen spaces and now its hard for me to bear him anymore. They make the whole show a useless drama...😑

This is the first Ekta show which I am watching regularly, but don't know how long will I continue if they go this way...may be I will watch only for ViSu..πŸ˜•

matwamango thumbnail
I want to bite U girls come to Daddy