Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Filmi.. r u in kindergarten?? just a querry..

wait lemme chk google ðŸ¤£
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

🤣

Kasme khuda ni....I come to college and then dunno why I just came back on again and then I find @Filmi at you lot again? Why?

Tauba yeh topic tauba mera gussa....yeh to huwa emosional attyachar🥱
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Filmi.. r u in kindergarten or do u get paid by salman.. just a querry.. other than that i see no reason for u being soooo over protectivee😕

Hiii Ruky.. didnt see u from soo long.. miley bhi to kahan..😆

main to hamesha yahin par hoon lol😆
Yeah topic closed. I don't have time to sit here and give individual warnings or whatnot at the moment ji.

Both sides are in the wrong. So over the weekend I shall be dealing with you lot; if Swati does not do the honors before I do.

Bashing actors/Bollywood personality is not allowed. How many times have I said this ji? Plenty

Furthermore, bashing members is not allowed...NO MATTER what. If a member is bashing, report it...don't bash the members...b/c then I don't care why you did what you did....warnings will given to all ji.

So if you guys have the need to continue....PM each other your love. I'm tired of the friendship everyone is developing in here.

See you guys on the weekend-)
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ruky786

Kasme khuda ni....I come to college and then dunno why I just came back on again and then I find @Filmi at you lot again? Why?

Tauba yeh topic tauba mera gussa....yeh to huwa emosional attyachar🥱

haye haye yeh majboori..😆😆
I'm outta here people..have fun! 

bug hug to you Arbaaz! ðŸ¤— Say hi To Malaika for me. Also, I think Sallu bhai has a crush on her. Sambhaal ke rakhna usko, kahin Malaika badnaam na hojaaye Sallu ke liye ðŸ˜‰