Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman to live on the sets - Article - Page 9

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

Now spare me people if i go out of line in explaining this gay allegations πŸ˜†

Eraser - wen u were small and ws learning how to ride bicycle from your father, probably to teach you he might hve seated himself on back of your bicycle in same positiion...

would u please tell me wht shud i call ur father if he sit at back of ur bicycle in same position ???

Think and just let me know as i hve wonderful names just like u said gay 2 salman πŸ˜ƒ

WAOOOO.. nw thats sumthing very demeaning.. r u in ur senses or what?? filmi ur standars are very low.. tch tch tch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
WAOOOO.. nw thats sumthing very demeaning.. r u in ur senses or what?? filmi ur standars are very low.. tch tch tch

---

I never call Eraser's family or her father anything..... i just asked her the meaning of pic on which she is saying salman a gay πŸ˜†
Okay please explain in detail "ORGAN description" how this pic doesnt prove he isnt gay. 

btw - when I learnt how to bike, I was like 5 yrs old. There is no way my parents could ever fit at the back of my tiny little bike. πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

---

I never call Eraser's family or her father anything..... i just asked her the meaning of pic on which she is saying salman a gay πŸ˜†

why would u even include sumone's father in all this.. for an actor who doesnt even know if u exist.. thats bad bad.. and that u are laughing.. dhittayi ki bhi hadh hai..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG is still going on @Filmi I thought you said peace with indn inn0cence and ruky786 (meaning me)

wow, nice nickname "jaahil" 

thx, aaj se hum jaahil hi kehlaayenge πŸ‘

Yeah, you do that. 

I'm outta here. Clearly, you don't seem like the one who would understand what I'm trying to say and seem to be bullshitting your way in this entire topic. Carry on with your Salman Khan bhajan. πŸ₯±
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Okay please explain in detail "ORGAN description" how this pic doesnt prove he isnt gay. 

btw - when I learnt how to bike, I was like 5 yrs old. There is no way my parents could ever fit at the back of my tiny little bike. πŸ˜†

i know you would come up with this reply only, always ready to reply in clean way for herself πŸ˜ƒ

Salman and Aamir are riding that small cycle at dkd sets with 200 people around, eraser's wild imagination could go to this far extent as she is imagining these 2 stars r in gay sex positions πŸ˜ƒ

roflmao - eraser u just rock with ur hatred πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

why would u even include sumone's father in all this.. for an actor who doesnt even know if u exist.. thats bad bad.. and that u are laughing.. dhittayi ki bhi hadh hai..

Was giving her example only, the close 1 πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Filmi.. r u in kindergarten or do u get paid by salman.. just a querry.. other than that i see no reason for u being soooo over protectiveeπŸ˜•

Hiii Ruky.. didnt see u from soo long.. miley bhi to kahan..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Yeah, you do that. 

I'm outta here. Clearly, you don't seem like the one who would understand what I'm trying to say and seem to be bullshitting your way in this entire topic. Carry on with your Salman Khan bhajan. πŸ₯±

aur koi sewa is jaahil ke layak πŸ˜ƒ