Salman to live on the sets - Article - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by FilmiAnalyticx

@ruky786 & indn inn0cence

chill out guyz, dnt divert things 2 ranveer, ws just kidding the same way as indn inn0cence did

End of discussion - peace.....

Kabhi Alvida na kehna ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

And I don't get this - if certain fans can't take the heat, then why do they bother coming on a public forum (keyword here) and get themselves insulted? 

So for the last time (since you seem to be missing the point) - this is a public forum, not a fanclub of Salman Khan or any other Bollywood celebrity. If you're going to be here singing his bhajans, then at the same time you'll find others criticizing him. Get with it.

I guess now we talking Sense............. Here you GO ðŸ˜‰

Public Forum doesn't give you right to call Family members of a Star as "DOG" just coz u dont like that star....

Criticize if u want to His Work His Movies, not his family members...

Eraser came in this thread just to have fun and saying bad to salman........ now she cudnt find anything so she started with by addressing salman's brother as "Dog"

i would like 2 ask you, in which public forum or public platform you would call this CRITICIZING ????????

If u cud bash, den get ready for replies also..... i dnt hve any problem if u criticize Salman for his movies, do it as much as u can........

Getting personal and bringing past stuff again n again isnt the basic ethics of public forum ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by FilmiAnalyticx - 13 years ago

If acc. 2 u Salman has 2 dogs - sohail n arbaaz
Atleast they r better breed den u 

WOOOF WOOOF WOOOOF...I know, I'm trying to bark as good as Sohail and Arbaaz bark but I know I cant, they belong to such a better breed.. ðŸ˜­

Lemme try barking like them again..woooof wooof woooof....nope not working ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by eraser

WOOOF WOOOF WOOOOF...I know, I'm trying to bark as good as Sohail and Arbaaz bark but I know I cant, they belong to such a better breed.. ðŸ˜­

Lemme try barking like them again..woooof wooof woooof....nope not working ðŸ˜­

English barking 
This is called Salman fan power ðŸ˜›

Edited by FilmiAnalyticx - 13 years ago
English barking? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

lemme try Hindi barking: ........................... .............................................................................................naah I cant. I forgot that I dont belong to Arbaaz and Sohail's pure Indian breed. I'll watch their interviews and movies and learn how to "Hindi Bark" when they speak. Oh wait, no one bothers to interview them and and they dont have any movies either..hmm, what to do? 
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
English Barking? ðŸ˜•
So tell me please...is there Indian barking too? How about Mexican barking? Any other types of barking? 
@Eraser &  indn inn0cence

Try hard, no1 care

Think innovative ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

English Barking? ðŸ˜•
So tell me please...is there Indian barking too? How about Mexican barking? Any other types of barking? 

Ainwayi ainwayi lutt gaya ðŸ¤£

I guess now we talking Sense............. Here you GO ðŸ˜‰

Public Forum doesn't give you right to call Family members of a Star as "DOG" just coz u dont like that star....

Criticize if u want to His Work His Movies, not his family members...

Eraser came in this thread just to have fun and saying bad to salman........ now she cudnt find anything so she started with by addressing salman's brother as "Dog"

i would like 2 ask you, in which public forum or public platform you would call this CRITICIZING ????????

If u cud bash, den get ready for replies also..... i dnt hve any problem if u criticize Salman for his movies, do it as much as u can........

Getting personal and bringing past stuff again n again isnt the basic ethics of public forum ðŸ˜ƒ

Do you own I-F? Is Salman Khan or his family your personal property? I don't think so.
So why are you having such a big problem by what eraser is saying? As far as I know...she's not calling you a "dog", right?
And please...."bash" and "bashing" are such overrated terms for certain fans. Don't try to turn the whole thing around and blame it on us. I've been on this website long enough to know how things work so seriously, don't try this with me. ðŸ¥±