Salman to live on the sets - Article - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

^^^He probably is...dunno why though

@Filmi why are you calling @indn inn0cence Ranveer anyway?πŸ˜•

Dn't pretend to be salman fan, wen u aint....

Give respect, get respect...
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

W-T-F is wrong with you? 

First you call me "Ranveer" and then ask ME who he is? Why are you referring to me as Ranveer?

Even i dnt knw who is ranveer singh πŸ˜ƒ i read somewhere in forum, as priyanka was saying to ranveer singh - respect seniors πŸ˜ƒ

i ws referring to your avatar, not calling you as ranveer πŸ˜›
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? You don't know nothing!!!

Just because I don't defend him doesn't make me a diehard fan I like his films on screen and I like the kind of guy he is but just because I am not defending doesn't make you say I am NOT a fanπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by ruky786

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? You don't know nothing!!!

Just because I don't defend him doesn't make me a diehard fan I like his films on screen and I like the kind of guy he is but just because I am not defending doesn't make you say I am NOT a fanπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

What does this line of urs mean ?

This thread will be closed or probably would be deleted just coz of thee strupid discussions....

Heartiest thanks to anti-salman fan, as they will succeed in getting this thread lock also like the other 1.....

i dnt get a fact wen ppl dnt like salman, den wht is the need of dem 2 come in his thread and say bad for him ???
Originally posted by FilmiAnalyticx

What does this line of urs mean ?

You were referring @indn inn0cence to Ranveer? Why?πŸ˜•

Even i dnt knw who is ranveer singh πŸ˜ƒ i read somewhere in forum, as priyanka was saying to ranveer singh - respect seniors πŸ˜ƒ

i ws referring to your avatar, not calling you as ranveer πŸ˜›

I don't know what you're on...first you say you don't know who Ranveer is, but still you know that the guy in my avatar is Ranveer? Pick one please - do you or do you not know who Ranveer is?

Just tell me one thing...do you actually read your replies before you post them? 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
@ruky786 & indn inn0cence

chill out guyz, dnt divert things 2 ranveer, ws just kidding the same way as indn inn0cence did

End of discussion - peace.....
Just tell me one thing...do you actually read your replies before you post them?

Eraser chk my replies and then i post πŸ€£

This thread will be closed or probably would be deleted just coz of thee strupid discussions....

Heartiest thanks to anti-salman fan, as they will succeed in getting this thread lock also like the other 1.....

i dnt get a fact wen ppl dnt like salman, den wht is the need of dem 2 come in his thread and say bad for him ???

And I don't get this - if certain fans can't take the heat, then why do they bother coming on a public forum (keyword here) and get themselves insulted? 

So for the last time (since you seem to be missing the point) - this is a public forum, not a fanclub of Salman Khan or any other Bollywood celebrity. If you're going to be here singing his bhajans, then at the same time you'll find others criticizing him. Get with it.
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago