Salman to live on the sets - Article - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Aww, you worry so much about me Arbaaz 🤗. Dont worry, all I had to google was "Salman Khan" and I got a list of all his flops. Lekin dont show this list to Sallu bhai, aisay old age mein people cant tolerate sad facts. Take good care of Sallu bhai, he needs you. Taking care of old people will make God shower his blessings on you. 😃
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How is that hatred? eraser is showing the box office verdict ALL of Salman's films weren't hits you know
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eraser

Aww, you worry so much about me Arbaaz 🤗. Dont worry, all I had to google was "Salman Khan" and I got a list of all his flops. Lekin dont show this list to Sallu bhai, aisay old age mein people cant tolerate sad facts. Take good care of Sallu bhai, he needs you. Taking care of old people will make God shower his blessings on you. 😃

Eraser

Again you fooling yourself 😃

Here is the link of pages which come when we type Salman khan in google

None of it shows this flop list 😛
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
@ruky786

it shows Mujhse Shaadi karogi also above average, i think this site admin is eraser itself 😃
ruky786 thumbnail
@Filmi why would eraser do that? eraser is showing the truth look I am a Salman fan but he has HAD FLOPS you know
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
@ruky786

MSK is a HIt

😛

43,00,00,000 👍🏼
ruky786 thumbnail
I know that....but some of his earlier films didn't do well
Oh Arbaaz bhai, this is what I got when I clicked on google images Salman Khan. Kya hai Arbaaz bhai, your bhai public tv pe bhi shuru hogaye? tauba tauba 😲

Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

@Filmi why would eraser do that? eraser is showing the truth look I am a Salman fan but he has HAD FLOPS you know

Did i deny dis ???

She is showing the list of Flops, just to make herself happy..... as she hates this much Salman...

I agree Salman has Flops, which star doesn't have, some big some small... 

Here is war going on, as eraser is pleasing herself 1st by calling Salman's brother as "Dog", den saying him old n stuff, showing his flops 😃
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Oh Arbaaz bhai, this is what I got when I clicked on google images Salman Khan. Kya hai Arbaaz bhai, you bhai public tv pe bhi shuru hogaye? tauba tauba 😲

Half the popuilation of India, who ride bicycle would sit like this only.... now u can ask yourself, whr ur mentality is going 😃