Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 (Page 38)

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathore

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I am so happy she got a news of ali 
Thanks for pm cont soon

JaeeDevRathore

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JaeeDevRathore

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Touching update Jaee

happy for saba
awesome update
thanks for the pm

JaeeDevRathore

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
OMGGG! I am SO loving Saba and Ali's love story! Embarrassed I just love it when there's pain in a love story because it just deepens the love even more! Those nasty henchmen of Sultan Bhai are so disgusting Angry Each and every one of them needs to die Stern Smile LOL 

I'm so happy that Saba now knows that Ali is still alive Big smile Her mother is so sweet and caring aww. Can't wait to see how she gets to him and if Ali will find out she's alive as well.

Aww I really want to know what that evil step-mother of Chris's has done :/ Poor Chris and Ana Disapprove They were such a sweet couple and so in love! I liked how she admitted to her dad that she still loves Chris and she's marrying only to forget him. Hope nothing horrible happens to them! 

Can't wait for the next part! Love love love your writing! 

JaeeDevRathore

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

reserved! On time..i was JUST about to logout! LOL

EDITED:

OMGGGG!! i am soo happy!! she came to know about ali! PHEW! i just hope there are no further problems. her joy was heart piercing, i did cry!

and anna and chris, i hope destiny is kind to them

Cont. soon pearl...*hugs*

P.S - the line...koi mil k kho raha was amazing!

Originally posted by jiya_angel

ReservedBig smile

edited!!

I am so so soooooo happy.... Saba got to know that Ali is alive.... at least she'll be able to breathe again...

about Chris and Anna... what to say... but the hope still remains

thnx for the pm 

god bless you

~jiya~

Originally posted by DhanakZ

O My God Its really So touching
I am so scared For Them 
Hope every thing will be Fine soon 
thanks for Pm
cont soon

Originally posted by daniella05

awesome part..
amazingly written...
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

wow jaee!!! the update was unexpected  totally!LOLEmbarrassed

finally thnkgoodness saba came to kno abt Ali being alive...poor gal....
now waiting wat happens nxt!!

n chris n anna...gosh i hope these 10 days, their destiny brings them togthr agn...
wonderfully written jaee! ur awesome!!Hug

tc keep smiling:) thnx fr d pm:D

Originally posted by -afsha-

Aiyo Anna marrying sumwhr else that so sad
Chris did ask his dad good but looks lik he didnt got to knw the truth fully
Atlast Saba got to knw the truth that Ali alive
Phew she got sum hop atlast

Originally posted by mahakmev

osom loved it kash ali saba mil jaye

Originally posted by sizzilingyasmin

Yay saba is about to know about ali aww
Beautifull continue it soon...

Originally posted by drmaha

oh Gosh it was just wow..........

finally ali and saba will met......m so happy for thm.......

hope tht destiny will not play any game with anna and chris............
loved it......
it was too touchy........

Originally posted by Riddss

nice part
continue soon

Originally posted by DhanakZ

I am so happy she got a news of ali 
Thanks for pm cont soon

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by samiralovemayur

Touching update Jaee

happy for saba
awesome update
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by BengaliWisdom

OMGGG! I am SO loving Saba and Ali's love story! Embarrassed I just love it when there's pain in a love story because it just deepens the love even more! Those nasty henchmen of Sultan Bhai are so disgusting Angry Each and every one of them needs to die Stern Smile LOL 

I'm so happy that Saba now knows that Ali is still alive Big smile Her mother is so sweet and caring aww. Can't wait to see how she gets to him and if Ali will find out she's alive as well.

Aww I really want to know what that evil step-mother of Chris's has done :/ Poor Chris and Ana Disapprove They were such a sweet couple and so in love! I liked how she admitted to her dad that she still loves Chris and she's marrying only to forget him. Hope nothing horrible happens to them! 

Can't wait for the next part! Love love love your writing! 

I want to reply individually to all the comments but that would just open the climax and I can't kill the story like that so guys Thank You so much for reading, loving and commenting ... For encouraging me to write better every time ... Thank you so much :)

Edited by -jaee- - 19 April 2011 at 7:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen--jiya--Fantasia.perkilicious

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Bait

Surat Junction, 2nd August 1999

She peeped out of the window and had covered her face with her dupatta and everyone could only see those beautiful eyes which were glittering due to her silent tears ... A soft smile played on her lips .... Her thoughts went back to her decision of eloping from her place - she didn't feel any regret no matter what ... She had had enough and now all that was on her mind was to unite with Ali - the whole world had united to separate them but their love had proved to be stronger than everything and now she was ready to fight it all - she had no more fears ... She tried to imagine his face when he will see her alive in front of his eyes ... She could not help but laugh at that mere thought ... She hugged herself missing his warmth against her body ... She kept staring outside the window and drowned herself in her past - adamant to meet him, she had left everything and everyone - all she thought and lived was Ali .... "Main aa rahi hun Ali, tumhaare paas ..."

Arthur Road Jail, Mumbai, 2nd August 1999

As he opened his eyes he saw her sitting close to him with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face ... Her hair and dupatta were blowing with the wind ... The hair coming on her face were blocking his view ... She looked heavenly and just like a dream - a fantasy maybe ... Slowly the tears rolled down her eyes and in an impulse reaction; he raised his hand to wipe away the tears ... Her skin was soft and he slowly bent near her to kiss her eyes and stop the tears that threatened to flow out but before he could do that; he heard a gunshot--
"SABA!!" he screamed coming out of his dream, panting and sweating ... He looked around himself and realised that all that was just a dream - he closed his eyes in pain and as yet again the scorpion of separation bit him and spread the poison of lifelessness in him .... "Laut aao Saba ... laut aao ..."

Rasmo rahe duniya hi nibhaane ke liye aa ...
Ae raahatein jaan mujhko, rulaane ke liye aa ....

St. Andrews Church, Mumbai, 2nd August 1999

As she walked out of the church, she saw Mrs. Kent standing on the stairs and looking at her with a soft smile on her lips ... She turned her eyes away from her and started walking briskly but Sharon came and gently held her hand ... "Anna, please let me say something ..." She pulled her hand out of her hold remembering Chris's words of not talking to this woman and also her father's dishonor due to her husband ... "Please stop coming to me like this, I don't wish to talk to you. Now leave my way ..." Sharon shook her head and continued, "Anna please let me explain ..." The fury inside her increased and she snapped back, "There is nothing left to explain Aunty - your husband dishonored my father and your son, pardon me, your step-son didn't trust me but trusted his father .... I am trying to move on from the past - please do not interfere in my life and try to talk to me again - I am getting married on 10th of August and I don't want my past to ruin my future. Goodbye." Saying this, she started walking towards the main road; leaving Sharon in a complete shock ... "I can't let this happen ..." was all she could say ....

Bangalore, 2nd August 1999

He regretted picking up his phone when he heard her voice on the opposite side ... "What the hell!! Why are you calling me??" he screamed, getting frustrated with everything that was happening in his life and knew somewhere it was all related to her ... "Chris look I know you hate me but please at least listen to me once - it's for your own benefit!!" Sharon pleaded after listening to his retort ... He coldly replied, "What is it?" She breathed a sigh of relief and continued, "Chris, Anna is getting married on 10th - please come back and stop this ... You can't let this happen--" Before she could continue any further, he interrupted, "You don't need to tell me what I must do, she wants to get married, then let her - I am no one to destroy her happiness and don't you dare call me again ..." and disconnected the phone as his eyes got filled with tears ... He threw the phone on the bed and slumped down - feeling the news of her marriage settling inside him ... Had she forgotten everything? Was she over their love? Was it so easy for her to move on? And here, he was dieing every moment of loneliness - and she was getting married to someone else ...He hid his face in his palms, trying to control his anger - but he could not and he broke the vase in the room and in a few minutes, the whole room was nothing but a mess which had faced the wrath of his anger ....

Tum naya zakhm lagaao, tumhe isse kya hai?
Bharne waale hai abhi zakhm, puraane kitne ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 19 April 2011 at 7:22am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-BeingAppy-Angels_Ringvalliyahcutiepie12DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahaSunriseGreendaniella05-Samira-sreevijayanKrishnaluv94Fantasia.perkilicious-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05-afsha-felicitysmoak...-IronyDied-..

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
reserved!! Approve. Hopefully ali and saba will meet..Day Dreaming

EDITED:

I really don't know what to say!. Why is Mrs Kent being so kind, she should be just..anyways, i just hope the innocent birds get over this misunderstanding soon.

I completely support saba, although i am full family person, and according to me deceiving parents is not allowed at any cost, but it should be from both sides. Her parents didn't have the right to say that ali died, they should have told the truth, then impose their decision..so good saba ran away!..

and for ali..i will want to add..
"a phir se mujhe chor jane k liye aa.."

beautiful..cont.soon..God Bless..

Edited by Fantasia. - 19 April 2011 at 8:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahJaeeDevRathore--jiya--

Go to top