awesome updt jaee
thanks for the pm
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: drmaha

FOR CHAP 10 
tht was too beautiful/......

days are passing slowly but the thgs r going to change towards misearable path...........😔 
hope tht in future sum posotive aspects will come............

beautiful update........

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Both the side hav senti update

Ali gav gud news but the world isnt good
Wat he is thnking it cant happen in the world he had stayed for so long
Good that Cgris got that his mum is back of all this
Anna is nt liking this
Looks lik she is taking Chris also wrong
Lets c wats aage

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

oh man.....so i knew it ...u cant just leave tht line...u cant .....

n ana...wht she is doing now.....i hope crisi cum back soon ....n will able to save his love....else bth the lovestory are gonna.....

wonderful part

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

hey jaee...!!
i am really sorry for being so irregular..!..but truly i am realy busy ..thts why..but i am not missing any part at all..just dont get enough time..and dil se sorry for that😳

ok now comig to this FF and this part
it was beautifully written
you know you are my one of fav writer in IF🤗
just too good..
loved every bit of it

love
tasfia

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

awesome update
loved it lots
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by: gopi06

awesome updt jaee
thanks for the pm

Thank you guys, every comment of your is precious and I always get so happy when I read your comments ... Thank you so much :)

Okay I know I reserved somewhere...But I'm to lazy to find it right now... 😛 It's okay :D

Chapter: 9
Promises... They break equally easily as their made. Saba-Ali a hope for a future together & Anna-Chris kitne bhi door na ho, phir bhi nazdeek hai... Only the future will tell whats in store for them... This is true, promises break really easily ... Chris and Anna's distances have begun ...

Chapter: 10

That was heart breaking, Chris's emotions flowing out... What happened to Anna, I'm very curious to know what could have happened. They loved each other so much how can they drift apart so easily... All they need is to trust their love for each other ...

For Saba-Ali what can I say, Ali was on the wrong path and Saba showed him the right way. But Ali's past will not let him live... I'm very curious to know how they parted. Their alive because of each other, thinking the other is no more... But seriously how? As per Ali he will never let any thing come near Saba then how did this happen... So many question still no answer... No one can control circumstances - not even Ali, no matter how much he wants to ...
Beautiful Jaee, continue soon...

Thank you so much Laiba :)

EDITED:

OH MY GOD!!..this wasn't suppose to happen..poor chris, he has been tricked soo badly!! Parents making use of their children's love for them..nothing can be ridiculous than this.

and for Saba..well girl why did u even try??.. no one was suppose to listen to you..

anticipating the future now..cont. soon..God Bless..

People don't understand the value of love and also don't understand that no matter what happens, once in love - always in love ... And they cannot remove them from each other's heart ...

Thank you so much Di - your reserved posts always make me smile :)

Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

resEmbarrassed

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
god!! poor saba....no body heard her.....evn if they wer against it,they cud hav talked calmly...but poor soul..locked n all...
n chris-anna...gosh..they r right in thr places..parents' respct is d biggest...but Chris doesnt kno..his parents r just mockin his feelin n using his love fr them to trick..:(
jaee awesome update..do cont soon..😳 wonderfully written as usual..:)
tc keep smiling:)Embarrassed

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Oops Chris parents played the game n they succeeded in it

Chris shuld hav listened to her but nop
Anger always spoil relations
Here same happend
Ali n Saba
Parents they are always a big barrier in love
No offence but if we c history its always parents who oppose the love more
In Ali n Saba's case mana Ali wasnt that gud but they culd atleast talk
Par nahi
Lets c wats aage

Guys, just wait and watch as with the progression in the story - everyone would get a chance to fight for their love ... :)
Thank you so much guys for your wonderful comments :)

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wail

Mumbai, 18th June 1999

She stood as a pillar for her father, she walked as a strong woman in the crowd but only she knew that under the bricks was buried her broken heart - shattered in thousand pieces ... All day she was with her father; working in the bakery, taking care of him ... But as the night embraced the town - the walls melted away and what was left behind was nothing but a girl completely broken in love ... She stood under the shower with tears rolling down her cheeks and his memories in her mind ... The truth was that they had drifted apart but the greater truth was that she was still not over him ... Everyday, she woke up with the resolve of not thinking about him but ended up crying in her bed at night with all the past memories haunting her ... 
Tears rolled down her cheeks as she stood knelt in front of God as she remembered the day they had imagined their wedding ... All their dreams felt like nothing but a joke, who were they tricking - their love was not strong enough to sustain a high tide, how would have sustained the many tides that would come in the journey of life ... Wiping the tears, she stood up and walked out of the church, wearing the mask of being strong; alone .... 

Dil karta hai naadaniyaan, sehta hai laakhon sitam ...

Mumbai, 9th August 1998

He was getting tensed, standing outside the mosque; waiting for her since 2 hours ... She had never been late before and since morning he was feeling uneasy - there was a different kind of a pain developing deep inside him - he could feel the winds changing their directions - they were flowing against him ... A momentary fear of things slipping out of his hands took over him ... He could not take it anymore - he decided to visit her place ... He had to prove his fears wrong, maybe she was just unwell ... He immediately took an auto and rushed towards her home ... The more he neared her, the more he feared - a pain was engulfing his heart - he knew deep inside his being, she was in pain, she was in trouble ... As he reached her building, he gazed towards the window of her room and slowly whispered her name before starting to climb towards her .... As he reached the window, he saw her rolled as a ball on the floor and shivering while crying ... Her every whimper pierced his soul and the every tear that rolled down her cheeks; fueled the pain within him ... He just could not see her like that ... He slowly entered the room and stealthily walked towards her ... It shattered him to pieces to see her like that ... He slowly touched her ... She slowly opened her eyes, feeling his touch ... She immediately got up and spoke, "Ali ..." He kept his finger on her lips and shook his head ... She forwarded her hand towards his face and softly touched it ... He smiled lightly as her hand traced his face ... He softly kissed her hand and she immediately hugged him ... "Saba kya hua, bataao mujhe ..." She spoke between her sobs, "Ali ... Abbu ... Abbu ko .. pata chal gaya ki main aapse ..." She could not complete her sentence as her voice betrayed her - he didn't need her to, he understood the whole situation and embraced her - his eyes staring at the door as he drowned in thoughts ... He finally spoke, "Saba, chalogi mere saath?" She came out his embrace and looked into his eyes and saw determination and immense love ... "Chal pado mere saath, in sab se door ... chalogi?" She nodded and embraced him again, whimpering in pain ... He slowly wiped her tears and assured her that no one would separate them ... He picked her dupatta and slowly put it on her shoulders ... She stood up holding his hands and turned around once, to see the locked door of her room and softly whispered, "Abbu mujhe maaf kar dijiye par maine kaha tha aapse, main unke bina nahi jee sakti ..." and both walked towards the window .....

Raahi, chalna hai ab tere sang yunhi ....

Bangalore, 20th July 1999

He stared as the bricks were being put for the formation of the base of the building - brick by brick the base was being created - it was indeed a slap on his face - his life had completely dismantled and here he stood supervising the construction of a building ... Tears were stagnant in his eyes, he could not believe the turn of events - what all he had planned and how the fate had changed it all ... 
He had become nothing but a machine - drowned himself in work to not let her thoughts enter his mind but who was he fooling? No matter what happens, she was embedded in him; flowed in his veins like blood ... He could never hate her and didn't even dare to ... There was no hatred in his heart but just pure love for her ... He felt betrayed by life - he just could not understand, how suddenly everything had changed .... She felt he didn't trust her which is not true - he always trusted her but the other truth was that he knew his father could never be wrong - why would he say something this awful to her father when he knew how much he loved her ... If he trusted her then he also trusted his father - he could feel the love for both of them tearing him apart ... He still could not forget the moment when she walked away from him - every time he remembered it, every time his pains increased ... His hands raised to stop her and he realised all that was just a dream or maybe a nightmare indeed ...

Tujhe main dhundta phiroon, meri har chaahat hai tu ...

Mumbai, 9th August 1998

As they are about to move towards the auto, a guy holds his wrist and both turn back in shock ... Ali's face relaxed while Saba held his hand tightly ... The guy was breathing heavily and after a moment of silence; spoke, "Ali bhai, jaldi bhaago yahaan se ... Sultan bhai aapko aur isko maarne nikle hain ... Unhe pata chal gaya hai ki aap dhandha iski wajah se chhod rahe hain ..." Saba looked at Ali in utter fear but he blinked his eyes in assurance ... He grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the auto as Altaf stood their looking them run away ...
Her father opened the door of her room to give her the dinner and was shocked to see the room empty ... He looked at the open window banging and the rage that had subsided took over him as he screamed, "SAAMIYA!! POLICE KO PHONE LAGAAO!!!"
She looked at him with fear, shivering ... he held her, "Ghabraao mat Saba, main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga ..." She shook her head as tears rolled down "Ab kya hoga Ali?" He shushed her and tightly embraced .... The auto came to a halt in the middle of the road, "Kya hua bhaiya?" The driver turned and said, "Rickshaw kharaab ho gaya hai, mechanic ko bulana padega ..." Ali swiftly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the auto and started running  - he knew the driver was Sultan's man ... Suddenly he heard the faint noise of the cars and increased his speed still holding her wrist ... He stumbled over a stone causing both of them to fall on the road; hurting their foreheads ... Just then two jeeps halted in front of them and five men jumped out - Ali and Saba looked at them; her eyes got filled with fear and tears while he tightened his hold on her wrist ...

Baatein hai sabhi bekaar, darmiyaan hai sau deewar ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved!  i love you..❤️ keep smiling..<3

EDITED:

I literally shivered. It was heart- piercing.

Ali and Saba were on the verge of a beautiful life, but again pulled back!. This world never lets anyone move on from sin. There is nothing as forgiveness left in humanity. Ali was about to move on, but no one allowed him. Now if he comes to kill Saba's father and sultan , then he is not to be blamed. He tried but no one bothered!

Chris and Anna are living in covers, there breaking of there shields was sad..very very painful.

This update was very beautifully written pearl, all are beautiful but this one is more, with a special mention to the dialogues and flow of sentences. Every transition was smooth and fluent, with strong sentence structure. I can see the growth in you as a writer. Wonderful! Keep it up.

Cont. soon and God Bless..*hugs*

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

seriously awesome jaee.....dunno wat to say.....waiting fr d nxt part:)

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update!
thanks 4 the pm
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
o ho now i understand what was sharon thinking osom update
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail