Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update...
and amazing ending...
really it was an awesome story...
thanks 4 the pm
loved da endong

chris n anna...m really happy for dem...😊

n as for ali n saba...m actually quite alot happy for dem too...dis world ws not a place where dey wud hav lived n love each other...it seemed da whole world ws agnst dem n it ws da best part wen dey died together...souls entwined forever...now no one cud separate dem n yes dey did paas thru all da 7 seven stages of da love...n dey proved dat deir love ws pure n strong enough...dey cudnt lived together bt dey embraced death together...👏

i really wanna give u a standing ovation for dis brillaint story n also a jaduu ki jhappi...🤗
n well if u hav mentioned unaina as my name in ur thnku note...awww m glad abt it...n sweety its umaima...😆 

tczzz
loads of love❤️
stay blessed👍🏼
cont more😊
u hav made evrybdy proud wid dis masterpiesce of urs...n i really feel proud to call u as my frnd...😃
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
haa..

its hard to say sumthing whn words of writer make u spechless...

Jae once agin it was an eternal love story ...all four of them strt there new lifes together...where sab n ali more fortunate now as thy dont need to face any1..any world...thy r free to love for the sake of love...after such a tiring journey they reach there destination ...

wheras chris n anna...where lucky to have there loves also around them...to even cherish there togetherness here n hereafter...

the bst part was the Epilogue
this is the bestest i hav ever read...

May Allah bless u choto...n i hope to read from u more n more...the feelings u make us feel is huge thn wht we say abt ur writings ...

love
Fiza
Jaeee

I was so happy for Anna-Chris but after reading Ali-Saba's story all my happiness drowned

beautiful ending

Chris-Anna were lucky to be strong

but Ali-Saba were even more lucky as in heaven no one will separate them

each story had it's own beauty

do write more

Excellent part jaee...👏👏

Dnt know whether i should be happy or sad...The marriage ws blissful...Every word, every smiles just reached through my heart...And the vows...Cant praise enough as the words felt short...
But the death ws terrible...My hands wr trembling when they wr running to escape...They already suffered a lot...I never wanted this ending for them...Tears wr on the way in the ending part...U wrote sooo beautifully that i cudnt resist them to flow down...But as u said their love became eternal...
Even loved the 'colors of love'...Dnt know why but the Arabic thought touched me the most...Specially this two stages-ibadat and junoon...

Thnxx for this brilliant piece...Though i cudnt cmnt in every part but i've read all the parts and this ws really a wonderful journey...
God bless u dear...Write more...🤗
1 got love n their living happily
While other got love but got death also
Sumwhr happy for Anna n Chris n Sumwhr sad for Saba n Ali
Loved the way u showed the emotions n 2 stories at the same tym
On part happy n one sad
Hats off to u
Really that Was so Beautiful story a perfect ending
Thanks for pm 
write more
These were such beautiful stories. Anna and Chris & Ali and Saba all had their shares of pain and separation, but in the end, their love triumphed and they became one, whether through marriage or through death. Their ultimate goals were to become one and that is what they achieved. 

I absolutely LOVED these two stories ❤️  I really liked the stages of love you added at the end to describe the journey of each couple 😊You're an amazing writer and I hope you continue to write such profound stories! 
part 11...
OMG.. i feel soo bad 4 chris .. he has been trappd by his parents...n saba as well...i felt soo bad 4 her also!
dunno wt wil happen next,...
rush 2 read it!
part 12...
heart wrenching...
aww... saba ali.. gonna get attacked...
ab kya hoga!!!
rush 2 read d next update!