Saba n Ali bth are in pain but culdnt stop themself frm helping Chris n Anna
Loved it
Jus wish al get their loves
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Bliss And Doom

Mumbai, 10th August 1999

He was standing with Sharon, getting nervous on the best day of his life ... She giggled looking at his expressions and straightened the creases of his suit, smiling proudly at him ... "Mom, I am nervous ..." She looked at him with amusement, "Shut Up Chris!" He looked towards the entry of the church not being able to control his urges to see her in the wedding gown ... She looked at his expression and whispered to him, "Close your eyes and take a deep breath and when you will open your eyes, the girl of your dreams will be there in front of you ..." He smiled and closed his eyes ...

She was sitting on the bed with the blanket around her shoulders and drinking the tea made by Ali who was sitting next to her intently staring at her ... She was turning crimson red and didn't even look at him once - her hair were coming on her face but she could not even build the courage to remove them ... He smirked and slowly touched her tresses and softly started tucking them behind her ear ... She held her breath as he softly touched her - she softly moaned his name as he kissed her shoulder while intently staring at her and removing the tea cup from her hand ... She slowly turned towards him as he held her hands in his hand while with the other hand caressed her cheek softly ... He was about to kiss her when Altaf entered the room panting, banging the door on the wall and startling both of them ... Ali looked at him for a moment and said, "Altaf ..." Altaf looked at them while trying to breathe and said, "Ali bhai bhaago - police dhund rahi hai aap dono ko - bhabhi ke Abbu bhi hain unke saath ..." She started shivering with fear and grasped his hand tightly while he increased his grip over hers - they were expecting this yet the fear was evident on their faces ...

As he opened his eyes, a wide smile crept on his lips as he saw her standing on the door of the church in her wedding gown looking as beautiful as a dream ... She linked her arm with her father's and walked down the aisle ... Everyone sitting in the church stood up as she walked towards him with the flowers in her hands ... As they stood together singing the Opening Prayer, they stole glances at each other and slowly realising that they were indeed living their dream, softly smiled at each other ... The Congregation took their seats while the Minister announced, "Who gives this girl to be married to this man?" and her father smilingly replied, "I do."

He was holding her wrist and running as fast as he could while his kurta was stained with Altaf's blood ... Tears rolled down her eyes as she saw her father with the police, once again ready to destroy her life ... Her sight blurred due to tears and she started stumbling ... He balanced her by holding her arms and firmly shook his head before starting to run again - they quickly entered the station and jumped into the train while the inspector wasted his bullets while trying to shoot at him ...

"Chris, do you understand and accept this responsibility and do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy and a happy marriage?" He smiled towards her and replied, "Yes, I do." "Anna, do you understand and accept this responsibility and do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy and a happy marriage?" She stole glances at him shyly, before saying, "Yes, I do."

They tried to take a rickshaw but no one agreed and they had no other choice but to run as fast as they could until an auto agreed and helped them in escaping the police for sometime while the police followed them in their jeeps ... Faarukh looked at the inspector and said, "Aap kuch bhi kijiye par meri bachchi ko kuch nahi hona chaahiye ..." The inspector nodded at him and sweared under his breath as it started drizzling ... He furiously bent outside the jeep and shot at the rickshaw; punchering a tyre  ... They both fell out of the auto, he swiftly held her hand and resumed running while the auto hit the tree and it's oil tank burst ... 

Sharon and Mr. D'Souza smiled as Chris and Anna faced each other, ready to take their wedding vows and promised to each other publicly, before God and the witnesses present, to do everything within their power to help each other grow in becoming what God had created them to be, despite all the adversities as long as they both shall live ... 

"Chris, today I take you to be my husband. I promise that I would be faithful to you and would honor you. I will never let anything harm you and I will always support your dreams and goals, I will care for you and will cherish every moment we'll breathe together and most importantly love you this day forward till I breathe my last ..." 

"Anna, today I take you to be my wife. I promise to be worthy of your love and trust, I'll honor you and that my love, even after this life ends - my love for you shall be there like a shield around you, protecting you from all the evils of the world ..."

They entered an under-construction building to hide and breathe for a moment ... They were breathing heavily while looking at each other and smiled while tears rolled down their cheeks ... "Ali maine hamesha sirf aapse pyaar kiya hai aur jab aap nahi the to zindagi, zindagi nahi thi aur ab agar maut bhi aa jaaye to koi gham nahi - kyunki aap mere saath hai ..." He touched their foreheads and kept his hand on her mouth while saying, "Saba tum meri mohabbat ho aur meri zindagi bhi ... tumse ye vaada hai mera, jab tak saansein hai tab tak tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga ..." She shook her head vigorously and replied, "Nahi ... is baar jo hoga - dono ke saath hoga ... jeeyenge to saath saath aur marenge to bhi saath saath ..."

They exchanged their rings which were the symbol of their vows ... Chris gently held her hand in his and slipped the elegant diamond in her hand while she smiled turning pink ... She softly held his hand in hers and slipped the ring in his hand while he smiled looking at his blushing bride ... "I give you this ring as a symbol of our vows, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you. In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. With this ring, I thee wed."

They heard the sound of the stamping feet near and started climbing the stairs, the only escape they had from the police and her father ... As they reached at the 15th floor of the building they realised it was the dead end as in front of them, they could see the whole city and behind them were the police ... Her father got horrified seeing her at the corner and screamed, "Saba beta, yahaan aa jaao!!!!" She hugged Ali and with tears in her eyes shook her head and replied, "Abbu aapne humein dhokha diya ... humse jhoot kaha ... humse humaari zindagi ko juda kar diya - hum aapko kabhi maaf nahi karenge ... kabhi nahi ..."  Her father's eyes filled up with tears as her words stabbed his heart, "Beta humne ye sab aapke liye kiya - aapki zindagi ko bachaane ke liye ..." She tightened her grip over his kurta while he put his hand around her shoulder ... The inspector was fed up of the family saga and aimed at Ali ...

The Minister thus spoke, "Because Chris and Anna have desired each other in marriage, and have witnessed this before God and our gathering, affirming their acceptance of the responsibilities of such a union, and have pledged their love and faith to each other, sealing their vows in the giving and receiving of rings, I do proclaim that they are husband and wife in the sight of God and man. Let all people here and everywhere recognize and respect this holy union, now and forever ..."  

Ali saw the inspector aiming at him and knew that the bullet would actually hit Saba and so pushed her aside ... Saba felt Ali push her but held his hand and heard the gunshot and turned to see the bullet pass through his heart, "ALI!!" she screamed and embraced him taking all the other bullets on her back while looking into his eyes as he smiled at her and softly put his hands on her waist... They slowly fell down the building still in each other's embrace while her father rushed to save her but it was too late and fell on his knees, screaming "SABA!!!!"

"You may now kiss the bride.", said the Minister and softly Chris pulled her near and put his hand around her waist while she put hers around his neck ... He naughtily smiled at her and whispered, "I have already kissed the bride ..." She showed him her eyes while turning beetroot red as he softly bent and kissed her lips making her his, forever and ever ... She reciprocated the kiss with equal love conveying to him that she was his till her last breath ... And as they pulled out of the kiss, the Minister announced, "It is now my privilege to announce for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Kent ..." 

They laid on the ground in each other's embrace breathing their last but smiling for being together ... They were finally free from all the chains of the world - all the barriers had been removed and no one could separate them even in their last moments ... They had wished to live together but they were lucky enough to die together ... The heavens were crying and their tears were falling on these lovers in the form of the heavy rainfall while they lied on the ground getting drenched in each other's blood ... The light at the end of the tunnel, embraced them as the soulmates finally found their bliss - their happiness ... The world did not let them live together but no one could stop them from dieing together and their togetherness just proved that their love had won the world ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail

Colours Of Love

According to Greek language and John Lee - there are six shades of love or you may say, six styles of love and every couple has some element of each style in their love story just like Chris and Anna ... When I look at them , I realise that these two people had gone through the each style of love before entwining to one another for life by getting into the sacred bond of marriage ...

The first style says, Ludas Love which stands for playful love or game-playing which takes me to the time when Chris sketched her face all over the sheets while she scribbled his name on the table ... He followed to the church just to give her a rose while she blushingly accepted it before running inside the church ... It was their innocence and the new found feeling which developed into undying passion as the love for each other grew in their hearts ...

The second style says, Storge Love which stands for friendship love - a stage where love is slowly blooming and is filling the lives with it's mesmerising fragrance - a fragrance which they won't forget till they breathe their last ...  Asking in the church for dinner amidst a prayer or just staring at each other with a smile on their faces - a time when their love was blooming from a bud to a flower - just beautiful ...

The third style says, Mania Love which stands for dependence and possessiveness - a bit of jealousy led to their confession of love to each other ... The fear of losing him to another became the catalyst - a bridge towards him ...  The news of her marriage to someone else had bruised him in such a way that he had become a dragon who spitted fire everywhere : both at one point of time had felt this kind of love but this just brought them closer and closer ...

The fourth style says, Pragma Love which stands for logical love but love doesn't need any logic and this was the time they drifted apart from each other where there logic told them to stand with their fathers and forced them apart - pushed them to the stage where trusting each other became difficult for them leading to just tears and pain and a season of loneliness ... 

The fifth style says, Eros Love which stands for passionate love - first kiss in the heavy rainfall; conveying each other the love they held in their hearts and letting their passions take over them ... The distances didn't remain distances when the long conversations on the phone took place - talking all night till the sleep embraced them - sending flowers to just a bring smile on her face or reducing his pains with her innocence : it all contributed to the passion they held for each other which was reinforced when the reconciled and kissed yet again in a heavy rainfall ...

The sixth style says, Agape Love which stands for selfless love which they would experience on the new journey they have set for after the wedding ... When they promised each other of love, faith and honor ... When they named their lives to their partners and with the kiss, sealing the promises of togetherness ... 

Ancient Arabic Literature says that love has seven stages and the ultimate lovers pass through each stage before earning eternity just like Ali and Saba - the star-crossed lovers, passed through each stage before becoming soulmates for eternity ... When I see their story, I can't help but see how they together walked on the every stage before reaching there ultimate end ...

The first stage  Hub which is the attraction ... The eyes meet and ignites the spark in the very being of yours just like Ali and Saba who met each other in the realm of the darkness and the time stood still for them ... They lost themselves in each other's eyes and thus began their journey of love ...

The second stage Uns which is infatuation ... The proximity that not only touched the skin but their souls ... The feeling of protection in his arms and losing himself in her yet again ... The feeling from protecting her from the whole world, the feeling of knowing that he is there for her - the souls were igniting in the light of love ...

The third stage Ishq which is love ... The flames of her skin ignite his breath - there was no turning back for them ... Embracing the love despite knowing the darkness that will follow ... Wanting to walk on the path of love despite knowing that the thorns were there to prick them ... All they knew is that living without each other was just not an option - love gave them strength to fight it all ... 

The fourth stage Aquidat which is reverence ... She enlightened his life - he was the storm and she was the soft wind that followed him ... Her tears stabbed him and his wounds killed her ... The love was growing them ... The silence of love surrounded them and the admiration of each other just increased ... The touch of the lips or the hands that raised in prayers - they were for each other ...

The fifth stage Ibadat which is worship ... Tearing apart the lovers did not tore apart the souls ... The love had now turned to worship where every breath was for the other ... Entangled in her paths; entangled in his arms ... Every moment asking for death just to reach the light where stood the other ...

The sixth stage Junoon which is obsession ... Nothing in the world mattered apart from each other - their life and death both had turned into obsession ... Just one thing on the mind - to unite with the lover ... No one else mattered - no rules, no barriers, no walls and no other love mattered apart from the love that they had for each other ... Day and night searching for the traces of the other - breathing love and hoping to meet the other ... And when finally the eyes met again - the time stood still and the every touch that followed - was the touch of the souls ... The every tear that rolled down washed away all the pains of the separation ...

The seventh stage Maut which is death ... The souls entwined and they drowned themselves in each other - embracing each other; embraced the death ... It wan not the end but the beginning of the journey towards the ultimate light; the eternity of being together ... The smiles on their faces told that there was no fear anymore ... Together they couldn't live but they died together ... The bodies died, the souls didn't and the love remained the ultimate winner in the war against the world ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Thank you so much all of you for reading a story that was not based on any of your favourite sitcom characters and yet loving it so much ...

I am so happy that I got such a great response for this story on which I had worked day and night ...

Thank you guys, all of you - Di, Nikita, Jiya, Sajjal, Laiba, Afsha, Fiza Di, Umaima and everyone who I have not named here - all of you together have brought so many smiles on my face that I can't even thank you guys enough ...

Love you all and God bless,

Jaee D. Rathore
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Phew atlast all thgs are gng gud
They fought n they got their love
Oye hoye
Jus loved it to the core
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am late!  reserved..

EDITED - for the ending:

absolutely perfect ending!!
After reading this story, i only have one thought in my mind that i am so proud of you. This was unbelievable. !!.

The love of Chris and anna was innocent, it was pure, and well..it was lucky..Saba and ali were not lucky, their destiny hindered their way, may be because the blessings of parents were not there, maybe because ali was a criminal, maybe because saba's father never prayed for them..or just may be because God decided not leave those souls in that cruel world, he brought them near Him, while for anna and chris, He sent his part..as Chris's mother..

All the  cultures and religions acknowledge the emotion of Love,  they cherish this emotion and  promote this emotion.
Love may have different shades, different stages, different levels, but in the end every love has a union. and this what my couples had..They all had a union..an eternal union.

God Bless you pearl for writing this...it was something beyond the boundaries of ordinary..

Edited by Fantasia. - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 18:
*sigh*
it was so perfect..even more perfect than one could ever wish!!. πŸ˜ .

Love, pain, and tears..all combined lead to just a beautiful re-union! but life is not that easy, things don;t remain beautiful..hopefully here they will..
cont. soon..God Bless πŸ€—
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chp 18...perfect
both met finally...nothing cn b more beautiful den dis...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago