Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
superb update......

saba finally going to ali..touchy....no one can separate thm.......

wht is ana doing with her life.....? waiting for the 10 whn they'l come face to face......wow ..missunderstanding will be cleared.........

update soon..

lovely...
Good that atleast one stry is gonna hav happy moments now i feel
Atlast Saba stood for her ownself
Chris mum isnt the vilian here
I jus wish Chris thnks sumthg quick
Nice part dear
Thanks for pm
Amazing Updates, sorry i don't have time to comment indivdually but i'm reading all the parts. The story is shaping up nicely,.

continue to pm me, hopefully i day i can sit down and properly comment.
Originally posted by Fantasia.

reserved!! . Hopefully ali and saba will meet..😍

EDITED:

I really don't know what to say!. Why is Mrs Kent being so kind, she should be just..anyways, i just hope the innocent birds get over this misunderstanding soon.

I completely support saba, although i am full family person, and according to me deceiving parents is not allowed at any cost, but it should be from both sides. Her parents didn't have the right to say that ali died, they should have told the truth, then impose their decision..so good saba ran away!..

and for ali..i will want to add..
"a phir se mujhe chor jane k liye aa.."

beautiful..cont.soon..God Bless..

Originally posted by jiya_angel

reserved!!!

~edited~

I really don't know what to say!! Should I be happy for Saba who's on the verge of meeting her love? Will she get to meet him without any further roadblocks?

and about Anna and Chris, I'm confused! Should I believe that Sharon is thinking of her step-son for once, or is it a new trick?

Waiting for the next part now.
Thanks a lot for the pm

God Bless You

~jiya~

Originally posted by daniella05

lovely update
thanks 4 the pm

Originally posted by princez_94

Tera karoon intezaar, tu mere dil ka karaar
Itna hai aitbaar, maanungi na main bhi haar ...

Don't want to say more.... BEAUTIFUL JAEE...

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

res😳
--------------------------------------------
OMG jaee.....Saba......true..the whole world united to seperate them but tru love can overcome all d hurdles....n Ali's dream ...gosh jaee i loved it<3 seriously..just waiting it to come tru really soon...

n Sharon is nice?! poor lady no1z believing her!....
m really looking fwd how these two unite on 10th:D
but the pain they goin thru....sad ....the way u write is fab jaee! i love ur writing<3

do cont soon:) tc :)keep smiling :)n thnx fr d pm:)

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by sizzilingyasmin

WOW!!! Amazing update dear
do continue soon

Originally posted by achoose

awesome update dear.................

Originally posted by Riddss

nice part
continue soon

Originally posted by drmaha

superb update......

saba finally going to ali..touchy....no one can separate thm.......

wht is ana doing with her life.....? waiting for the 10 whn they'l come face to face......wow ..missunderstanding will be cleared.........

update soon..

lovely...

Originally posted by -afsha-

Good that atleast one stry is gonna hav happy moments now i feel
Atlast Saba stood for her ownself
Chris mum isnt the vilian here
I jus wish Chris thnks sumthg quick

Originally posted by DhanakZ

Nice part dear
Thanks for pm

Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Amazing Updates, sorry i don't have time to comment indivdually but i'm reading all the parts. The story is shaping up nicely,.

continue to pm me, hopefully i day i can sit down and properly comment.

Hey guys, I wish I could thank all of you individually but unfortunately I cannot - because while replying I may just blurt out the climax and therefore the end of the story which I don't want to - so guys thank you so much for giving so much love to this story ... 

God bless you all,
Jaee D. Rtahore
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
Enthrall

Jama Masjid, Mumbai, 5th August 1999

After offering her prayers to Allah, she was sitting at once corner finding peace in the pure atmosphere of the mosque ... It had been two days since she had arrived in Mumbai and all she did was to roam around the whole city in search of him and as the night fell, she would go and sit near the mosque ... Since morning a different kind of a sadness had engulfed her heart - tears were rolling down her cheeks as she was failing in finding him ... Her face was pale and there was no energy left in her - her eyes awaited his arrival and all she wanted in that moment was to have him in front of her - he was her drug ... She closed her eyes and let the tears fall while praying to God to let them meet ......

He was walking out of the mosque with a smile on his face, after a lot of pleading and requesting; he had been aloud to meet Ali bhai again and he couldn't wait to see him ... As he started giving sweets to the kids; he came to a stand-still seeing HER there ... She looked pale and weak not like what he had seen previously - glowing and charming ... He could not believe what he was seeing - she was in a miserable state, sitting there on the stairs with her eyes closed and tears rolling down her face ... Before he could approach her, she walked away and he tried to comprehend what happened a few moments ago - was she alive? But Ali bhai had told him that she is no more ... Was it all a lie? He couldn't wait to meet Ali bhai and tell him the truth - he could not see him in that state ..... 

Hai paas phir bhi, saath nahi hai ...
Rishta ye kaisa humaara ...

Bangalore, 5th August 1999

He had been sitting in his room for a while after a spat with his co-workers ... His temperament had a drastic change since the news of her wedding had arrived - the always calm and soft Chris had turned into a raging dragon - spitting fire everywhere .... He was unable to control his emotions and wished for these turmoils to come to an end - just then the door of his room was knocked .... He slowly walked towards and as he opened the door, his face fell and he sighed seeing Sharon standing outside with a worried expression ... He had  no energy to quarrel with her and simply got aside to let her enter the room and closed the door ... As soon as he turned; he saw her sitting on the couch with tension clearly visible on her face - he rolled his eyes and sat on the bed, sighing started the conversation, "Why are you here? Look Mrs. Kent I am already in a lot of marsh so please don't create more troubles for me--" Before he could continue, she interrupted him with her stern voice, "Shut Up." and he looked at her dumbfounded as he could see tears forming in her eyes while she continued, "Chris, I know there is a lot of blood between us but please for once listen to me without interrupting. I know I have not been the mother I was supposed to be but I cannot let what happened to me, happen to you. I am not that vicious and I definitely don't hate you or Anna for that matter." He couldn't understand what she was saying while she looked at him with tears in her eyes, "Chris, your Dad is a cheat. He cheated you with his false affection for Anna. He lied to you and you fell for his ploy. Let me finish what I have to say and then scream and shout." He closed his fist to control his anger but let her continue, "His ploy had started a long time back - he had seen you with her and he was furious - I didn't know why he was doing that but I knew it was related to you and so I asked my informers to keep an eye on you and I got to know that you are in love. I was happy, I was really happy for you. But your father wasn't. He decided to send you here and break your relationship with her and when I tried to stop him, he threatened me - I got scared yet indirectly I tried to tell you that you were doing wrong by coming here but you didn't listen to me and I had no other choice but to interfere in this matter because I didn't want to see another Sharon being created." He looked at her with utter confusion while she down-casted her eyes and continued, "I tried to warn Anna but even she didn't talk to me and before I could take any other action, he destroyed it all with his poison--" He could not control anymore and snapped, "And why should I believe you?" She looked at him with angry tears and replied, "Why do you think your father sent you here for such a huge project considering the fact that you are still not comfortable in the business? How do you think the building fell when all the material comes from his alliance's company and he personally checks it all? Are you that blind in your father's love that you cannot see his truth. I risked my life and came here to save you and Anna from what happened to me and you still don't trust me?" She sighed in exasperation & continued, "Chris do you even know what happened when Anna's father met your dad? Let me tell you..."

"Ahh, so you are here to sell your daughter to my son, is it?" Her dad furiously looked at him and said, "Mr. Kent, what are you saying? Our children love each other!!!" "Oh shut up!!! Cut the love crap - you and your gold-digging daughter, I know have trapped my son - and she is beautiful, I am sure she has used that very well ..." "Uncle!!!!", she screamed with tears in her eyes ... Jack shook his head and replied, " You have entertained my son a lot, what price do you want? And you D'Souza, the bakery is a junkyard and so you sell your daughter to rich men, do you?" This was the last thing she wanted her father to hear - her father stood shocked and stunned there - she pulled him holding his hand and with tears rolling down her eyes walked out the mansion....

He was shocked listening to all the venom he just heard, his father had spat ... Sharon sat in tears and replied, "I am sorry Chris for never becoming a mother to you but I had my own reasons. I didn't love your father and I still don't. I wanted to marry someone else but because your father was rich, he used his power and separated me from the person I loved the most and my parents felt that your father was the right one for me. I had no other choice but to marry him. I could never make myself love you because my life had been ruined by your father for whom I am nothing but an ornament to decorate his house." She sat near him and kept her hand on his shoulder, "Anna is angry and furious Chris, she has taken a decision in haste but I know, she is going to repent it all her life because she will always be in love with you ... Please Chris, just once, trust me. Open your eyes and do what your heart says - just once, please - I don't want you to repent all your life ... Please Chris, stop her from doing what she is about to do ... stop her from ruining her life ..." She hid her face in her hands and started crying ... Her words making sense to him and he slowly looked towards her - he didn't know what to say and just put his arms around her trying to stop her tears ... She looked at him and saw tears in his eyes and softly wiped them all ... He smiled at her and hugged her  as they slowly whispered to each other an apology for all there past .... His mind was finally finding some light and he had to reach to the truth and save their love from the venom that his father had put due to which he broke the heart of the girl, whom he loved so much ....

Dilbar ab hum roye, jab khud hi humdum kho diya ...
Kyun shak maine tum pe kiya, ye dil mera dard se bhar gaya ...

Arthur Road Jail, Mumbai, 5th August 1999

He saw him sitting on the corner of the jail, lost in his own thoughts - he knew how he had to inject life in his friend and he was sure that he would succeed in it ... "Ali bhai?" he softly said and brought him back to the present ... Ali slowly looked away and sighed, "Altaf ...." Altaf smiled and made Ali look at him ... "Ali bhai maine use dekha ..." Ali looked confused and repiled, "Kise?" Altaf smiled and replied, "Saba ko ... bhai wo zinda hai ... aapse jhoot kaha gaya tha ... wo bahut buri haalat mein thi, masjid ke baahar baithi huyi thi - aankhon se aansun beh rahe the par isse pehle ki main use rokta - wo wahaan se chali gayi ... Aap sun rahe hai na, main kya keh raha hun?" Rest of the words died for him - he couldn't hear anything else - it was as if, someone had given him his breath back Saba zinda hai was all he could feel and murmur .. He looked at Altaf and held his collar and shook him, "Tu sach keh raha hai? Saba ... Saba sach mein, kha meri kasam aur bol ye sach hai - kya sach mein ..." He could not control his happiness and hi tears which happily rolled down his eyes ... Altaf smiled and assured him, "Bhai aapse kabhi jhoot kaha hai - sach keh raha hun main - wo zinda hai bhai - bahut udaas lag rahi thi - aur kyun na ho, aakhir uska Ali jo usse juda ho gaya hai ..." Ali left his collar and wiped the tears and smiled, "Saba .... tum laut aayi .... dekha Altaf meri mohabbat ne mujhe dhokha nahi diya - wo laut aayi hai mere paas ... " He stayed silent for sometime before looking in Altaf's eyes with determination and a new life, "Aur ab koi Ali ko Saba se alag nahi rakh paayega, koi nahi ..." Altaf looked at him for sometime before understanding what was going on in Ali's mind - he knew what Ali bhai was going to do ...
Ali smiled and took a deep breath and looked outside the small window and saw the beautiful rain ... "Saba, humara intezaar khatm hua ..."

Phir bhi andheron mein apni mohabbat ka, roshan rahega sitara ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As you might have noticed, both the stories are now running in the same time frame and will continue to be like this till the last part. Another important news regarding the story - five parts left for the story to finish - yes we have reached the end ... I hope you all are liking how the climax in unfolding ....

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
reserved! 😳

EDITED:

beautiful!! I loved the reasoning of Sharon, we should not judge people like that, we don't know their lives. She was realistic and totally human, but what a pity that Chris's own father laid such a vicious trap! Pity on him, such people are not even worth being hated!. but now i hope Chris and Anna unite.

and for ali and saba.
."teri ankhon ko aknhon ka sahara kaun dega..samundar ko samndar main kinara kaun dega.."....

cont. soon and God bless..

P.S - i don't know but i am fearing the end..

Edited by Fantasia. - 13 years ago
wow is the only expression i can think of
finally!!!!!! some convincing light in their dreading dark life
👏yay my words are less for yr story quick continue quickily cannot wait😆
rese

edited:

wow cant believe tht life brings such a drastic change in their lives.......

w8ing to see ali and saba together again....
Edited by drmaha - 13 years ago