Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey jaee😊
really sorry for late reply
i read all the parts but just didnt get enough time to post my comment..i am really sorry for that😭

but all the parts were beautiful😳
and this one is also fab..😃
have no words to describe how beautiful writer you are👏⭐️
too good
continue soon😳

love
tasfia

ammuakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb ff jaee.......
its just awesome.........
could feel it.....
do continue sooooooooooon........
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent piece of worj jaee...m soo loving da cntrast......
anna n chris r living in adreamland whereas saba n ali's dreams hav been shattered.....
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

*edited*

Sigh!! I have to edit this today, but I don't know what to say... I suddenly feel a terrible loss and emptiness in my heart... when it was starting to feel the love that emerged between Chris and Anna, it was subjected to darkness, pain and the sufferings of Ali and Saba... Saba stepped into the fire on her own will, but turning your back on love is more painful than walking on burning charcoal... but living your life with feeling the emptiness in every moment, is even more excruciating...

I guess... pain is the beauty of love Very well said Jiya, pain is another colour of love ...

Thanks for the pm Jaee

~jiya~

P.S. I may not be commenting on the few next updates, but please keep pm-in me, I'll be back soon 😊
God Bless You It's okay Jiya, thank you so much for your wonderful comment :)

Originally posted by: -afsha-

I loved the part

My defination for love is that is jus gives pain
So its better stay away frm thatNo Afsha, life is not just about happiness - it's also abut tears ... the tears make the happiness even more wanted and beautiful but just because of tears, you don't stop living then why stop loving? It's the most beautiful feeling felt by humans ...
Reading Saba n Ali's part i thnk wat i thnk is so true
I jus wish Chris n Anna dosent face the same as Saba n Ali
The paths of love are not easy ... Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

Originally posted by: sariska_mnarti

Part 5:

jaee

after reading this I hv no words to say!!!
Simply amazing

love d way u r showing d contrast between both d couples

lovely update

cont soon

Thank you so much guys :)

Originally posted by: princez_94

This ff is like a dream... Anna and Chris are living in it, seeing and feeling the good side of it... and Saba & Ali were also like them, didnt have any dreams before and when they had, it got snatched away from them...And leaving behind nothing but the sweet memories of the past... as u said "broke the castle of their dreams" 
Laiba very well put - Anna and Chris are going to walk on the same path where the footprints of Saba and Ali are present ... 

Amazing update Jaee... I was actually wating for it, was about to log out when i saw ur PM... and then in fraction of a second I'm here...

(sorry for writing useless stuff, it just after reading an update it just leaves me speachless...) Thank you so much Laiba, that is so sweet :)

-Laiba

Originally posted by: .PINK.

gr888 part

do cont soon :)

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by: mayur-ki-diwani

nice part

beautiful

continue soon

Originally posted by: DhanakZ

Oh feeling so bad for saba and Ali

hope they will meet soon
thanks for Pm cont soon

Thank you so much guys :)

Originally posted by: -Mehak

*sigh*

I am scared now. Anna is so fragile, she couldn't even tolerate chris holding someone else's hand. with a momentary fear that he does not belongs to her, i am scared for the girl, and chris couldn't see her tears, plz don't make them face what ali and saba did, they both won't be able to survive. Ali and saba knew they were heading towards danger, they did it on purpose, they knew it was darkness ahead, so somewhat it is easier to tolerate, but chris and anna..*sigh*..they both re innocence at it's peak..plz don't break their companionship..

excellent writing pearl..it has caught my heart..cont. soon..God Bless..

P.S - u are giving excellent titles..

Thank you Di - your comments are always special to me ... Love has a very different path with petals and thorns and to enjoy the petals, Anna and Chris have to tolerate the thorns - that would be the test of their love for each other ... Thank you so much Di :)

Originally posted by: achoose

awesome...no words......................

Originally posted by: gopi06

Amazing update Jaee...waiting for the next part......cont soon
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: ginny09

wonderful part :)

thanks fr the pm :)

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

hey jaee😊
really sorry for late reply
i read all the parts but just didnt get enough time to post my comment..i am really sorry for that😭

but all the parts were beautiful😳
and this one is also fab..😃
have no words to describe how beautiful writer you are👏⭐️
too good
continue soon😳

love
tasfia

Originally posted by: ammuakhi

superb ff jaee.......

its just awesome.........
could feel it.....
do continue sooooooooooon........

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

Originally posted by: cutiepie12

excellent piece of worj jaee...m soo loving da cntrast......
anna n chris r living in adreamland whereas saba n ali's dreams hav been shattered.....

Thank you all :) Your comments are always encouraging and endearing :)
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Torment

Mumbai, 16th December 1998

He was being dragged by two constables and was chained; blood trickling from his mouth ... They threw him in his prison and locked the door while he lied lifeless on the ground and slowly slipped into unconsciousness with Her visions dominating his mind and soul ...

Mumbai, 20th October 1997

They both were sitting at Nariman Point; in the middle of the night -  with his head in her lap as she softly caressed his head and in a circular motion massaged his forehead ... They didn't know what would be their tomorrow but today they wanted to live their dreams ... He softly held her hand in his and entwined them ... She smiled her beautiful smile as he kept staring at her absorbing her in himself ... She noticed him staring at her and lowered her eyes as his strong gaze started burning her ... He slowly got up from her lap and sat facing her ... He slowly bent near her face while her breath became uneven ... he put his hand in her hair and pulled her near and softly kissed her cheek before saying, "Saba, dil karta hai waqt yahin tham jaaye  aur hum hamesha isi tarah saath rahein ..." She opened her eyes and looked into his, she smiled while tears formed in her doe-eyes as she hid herself in him, "Ali, meri saansein tumse judi hain-" He embraced her tight and hid himself in her neck, "Aur meri zindagi tumse ...." For that one moment the world didn't matter to them anymore; they just knew that they loved each other to death and that's all that mattered ....

New Delhi, 16th December 1998

She was sitting all wet due to heavy rain; with her back touching the railing of the terrace,  her head lowered and grasping in her hand; a piece of glass ... She stared at the glass intently for a few minutes before cutting her wrist with the sharp piece and as the blood trickled down her wrist. she closed her eyes and whispered, "Ali .." and before getting unconscious, heard a voice scream, "SABA!!!!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 1st October 1998

She was fuming from past 15 minutes pacing on Nariman Point waiting for her "beloved" boyfriend whom she was going to murder this evening for sure ... She had already called him twice gaining only one reply, "I am reaching in 5 minutes darling ..." She fiercely blew her hair that were coming on her face due to the windy atmosphere ... She folded her hands on her chest and grumbled ... Suddenly she felt her eyes closed and she knew who the "idiot" was ... He saw her huffing and puffing and stealthily came and stood behind her and closed her eyes with his hands and sweetly grinned ... She fiercely removed his hands from her eyes and shot daggers at him ... He held his ears and cutely said, "I am sorry ..." She narrowed her eyes and ignoring his presence turned her back and started walking away ... He made a face and holding her wrist; twirled her into his arms and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist ... She struggled to come out his arms while he chuckled as she tried to push him away but her efforts went in vain ... "CHRIS!! Chhodo mujhe!!" He smirked and shook his head ... She looked around and saw people staring at them, "Dekho Chris chhodo mujhe, sab dekh rahe hain ..." He tightened his hold around her and pulled her near and smiled cheekily ....  She glared at him, "Chris!!" ... He smiled and said, "Pehle mujhe maaf karo phir main tumhe chhodunga ..." She turned her face away. "Bilkul nahi!!" ... He started coming closer to her and she looked at him from the corner of her eyes and all her anger started melting giving space to her shyness ... "Soch lo ...", he whispered on her neck and she couldn't do anything but give up to him ... She hurriedly spoke, "Acha maaf kiya, ab chhodo mujhe ..." He smiled at her innocence and kissed her cheek .. Her eyes implored while shock was evident, he smiled and rubbed his nose with hers and she couldn't help but smile ... 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 30th December 1998

He sat near the wall as a constable out of pity put a blanket on him but he was too lost to react on anything ... His eyes had a distant look and and his hands were bandaged due to his endless wounds .... He slowly closed his eyes and touched his head on the wall behind him ... As soon as he shut his eyes; he saw HER standing with her hand stretched out and suddenly a bullet hit her; making her fall on the ground ... "SABA!!!!", he screamed and stretched out his hand to save her only to meet with the darkness of the prison and the reality that she was gone ....

New Delhi, 30th December 1998

Her mother was caressing her head with tears in her eyes while she was lost in some other world ... After her attempt to end her life, her mother tried to never leave her alone but it hurt her immense to see her daughter shatter everyday in thousand pieces and her emotional breakdowns stabbed her heart ... She tried to put her into bed, caressed her hair and as she started closing her eyes with her hand; she softly whispered, "Ali, mujhe le jaao ..." It pierced her mother to no extent and she ran away from the room while Saba's tears rolled down as she lost herself to her past ....

Mumbai, 26th November 1997

She sat next to him with her knees folded while he lied on the grass in the garden  as both stared at the night sky ... Her eyes were twinkling with joy as she had a beautiful day and kept on rambling about something or the other; smiling and giggling on her own words ... He rested his head on his hand and sighed looking at her ... Her long thick hair were left open and due to the wind were flying here and there ... She was shining under the moonlight and looking extremely gorgeous ... She was lost in talking and didn't notice him nearing her ... He slowly got up and moved closer to her .... Her hair were coming on her face - he slowly touched her skin making her shudder and delicately removed the hair from her face while she kept looking at him ... She turned and lowered her face while he bent his head to see her turning crimson red ... He touched his finger on her chin and made her look at him but she refused to life her eyes ... He slowly touched her cheek with his hand and pulled her near and softly placed his lips on hers while her hands slowly crept on his shoulders and delicately held his kurta in her fists ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 30th November 1998

At night, he was walking her back to her place and slowly slipped his fingers on hers and entwined them ... She shyly smiled and but didn't look at him ...  The moonlight was shining on them while they stole each other's glances and enjoyed their moment of love ... As they reached her place, he looked at her sadly ... She smiled and pulled his cheek as planted a kiss on her forehead ... He saw her walking towards the main-gate and sadly turned around only to be surprised by a pull on hi wrist ... As he turned around; she stood up on her toes and gave a quick peck on his lips before running towards the door ... It all happened in mere seconds and he stood there shocked for sometime before a huge grin came on his face ... He turned around and whistling a tune started walking towards his own place ... 

A car stood opposite her place and the driver gripped the steering wheel tight with anger watching  them together and furiously drove past him .....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww... jaee...
dat ws a gr8 update....
i'm luving it 2 d bits...
luv ya!
continue soon!
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
soooo touching i love saba and ali very much
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jaee that was yet agn beautiful!! its heartwrenchin to c saba n ali in that condition they r in....anna n chris r cute.on d othr hand..i love the way u bring abt d contrast!! gosh so wonderfully written! love it! very eager to read ahead! do cont soon!!😳
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Simply amazing Jaee
n verry beautiful update
thanks for the pm