Raindrops - A Story || Last Chapter : Page 50 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Jaee, I don't know what to say... Firstly I love all ur titles of ur ffs, they are unique... And i'm in love with this one too... Coming to the story or stories, i absolutely loved them, how 2 stories very different yet common...

Chapter 1
The first one seems like a really sad one, about betrayel, true love...betrayed by everyone... It's seem sreally intense...
for the other one, it seem like a fairytale come true, a romantic entry a dreamy world of Anna & Chris a very sweet start... 😳

Cahpter 2
Itni dardanak kahani... they are not together still their hearts are connected, there eyes might betray them but there hearts can they only know one thing... If one is alive then the other must also be... 😳

There first meet was very strange one, not at all a normal one...But a very nice one, it looked like their hearts connected at the first sight... The last lines said by Saba was πŸ‘... Beautiful Jaee....

Saba & Ali two starngers met under strange circumstances, not a word exchanged just the volume of their eyes spoke... And a year later everything is changed...both of them hoping that the breath their breathing every second would be the last so that they could re-unite... But the world is cruel...2 lovers not destined to meet as of yet...
The past flashbacks are really sweet, how he  so strong that he can protect her from the worlds evil eyes but still loose hi senses by once looking into her eyes...😳 

And on the other side Anna-Chris so lost in each other, not caring about the world around them... such sweet love... the way he runs after her just to give her a rose was really cute....😳

The most beautiful stories i ever read... Really beautifully written, u describe the emotions so well from a happilly in love couple to a dardanak couple who world parted...πŸ‘ Jaee this is truly one of ur best piece of writing...😳

Out of the both I feel more connected to Saba & Ali... Not to be very biased on the very start but it something about them... I read both but how u described the characters of Saba & Ali... just wow...πŸ‘

I'm already in love with this...This beautiful Jaee...πŸ€—
Thanks a lot for the PM...πŸ€—I know you just updated today but when is next update???πŸ€” 

-Laiba
hi Jaee so sorry i didn't comment last part
but both part was fabulous
beautiful story hun
thanks for the pm
awesome part jaee
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by -Mehak

res

EDITED

the story is moving in different time frames, when u present that the future is painful, the beautiful, mesmerizing past also haunts.

Ali and saba - two normal people met in the most abnormal conditions, they are in pain one year later the day they met - the feelings are clear, but the reason is unclear - waiting for it.

well the other two are innocence personified..

extra-ordinary writing..

cont. soon..God Bless..

Thank you so much Di ... the pains have just started - as the story unfolds there are a lot of pains for all of them because the path of love is never a rose-bed and life is certainly not a fairytale ...
Ali and Saba personify passion and Chris and Anna personify innocence - thank you so much for your comments ... You always bring a huge smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

wow jaee agn an awesome part! n a wonderful piece of ur wrk!....i feel so bad fr saba n ali...gosh lifez cruel on them!! hope they get their happiness...that is each other....their first meetin was a cute one....

on d other hand , chris n anna r really adorable..cute love bloomin all d way!

thnx fr d pm!! m really lovin this story too n waitin to read ahead!!😳

Hey Nikita, your comments are always so adorable - thank you so much ... you are really very sweet ...😊 
Originally posted by achoose

great update dear..............

Originally posted by mahakmev

osommmmmmmmmmmm uff no words i can feel every bit of it

Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

Thank you so much guys ... your comments always are encouraging ...
Originally posted by jiya_angel

My heart bled seeing the state Ali and Saba were in....
Physical pain meant nothing to them now...
I know how it feels when one lives every moment praying for death...

The blooming love of Chris and Anna, the innocence, the thought of being in love... it all felt so blissful...

I agree... life is full of contrasts

Thanks for the pm

~jiya~

Originally posted by -afsha-

Haaye Update was fab
Saba n Ali's past moments was so awesum
Jus loved their sweet shy n concern filled talk
Anna n Chris
Chris action haaye mar gaya was awesumest awesum
Jus loved it Di

Originally posted by cutiepie12

feeling literally really bad for saba n ali....dey r living a soulless life.....yet deir better halves r still alive unknown of da fact......n chris n anna....awww soo cute😊

@Jiya Rightly said by you - it's bleeding love for Ali and Saba ... Chris and Anna have a lot in store for them - they are walking on the lines of the former couple ... Thank you so much dear ...

@Afsha Thank you so much dear - yes Ali and Saba had their share of innocent romance but it's Chris and Anna who had a fairytale beginning ...

@cutiepie12 Thank you dear ... there is a long way for all of them ...πŸ˜‰
awesome update
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

grt update.
its beautiful.
update soon.
thanks for the pm.

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome updates
loved them all
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by DhanakZ

so different Piece of work dear
Feel so bad for saba and Ali
hope the will meat soon
thanks for Pm

Originally posted by samiralovemayur

hi Jaee so sorry i didn't comment last part
but both part was fabulous
beautiful story hun
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by gopi06

awesome part jaee
thanks for the pm

Thank you so much guys for your lovely comments - they literally flatter me ...😊

Originally posted by princez_94

Jaee, I don't know what to say... Firstly I love all ur titles of ur ffs, they are unique... And i'm in love with this one too... Coming to the story or stories, i absolutely loved them, how 2 stories very different yet common...Thank you so much Laiba ...

Chapter 1
The first one seems like a really sad one, about betrayel, true love...betrayed by everyone... It's seem sreally intense...
for the other one, it seem like a fairytale come true, a romantic entry a dreamy world of Anna & Chris a very sweet start... 😳 Ali and Saba too were in a dreamy world and now they are picking up the broken dreams and Anna and Chris have just started falling in love - they have yet to understand that love is not easy ....

Cahpter 2
Itni dardanak kahani... they are not together still their hearts are connected, there eyes might betray them but there hearts can they only know one thing... If one is alive then the other must also be... 😳 Ali and Saba are two bodies but one soul - they have reached the state where survival without each other is just not possible - you have chosen right words to explain their story ...

There first meet was very strange one, not at all a normal one...But a very nice one, it looked like their hearts connected at the first sight... The last lines said by Saba was πŸ‘... Beautiful Jaee.... Indeed falling in love with a murderer is strange ... yes the hearts connected and they just got attracted to each other as the time went ...

Saba & Ali two starngers met under strange circumstances, not a word exchanged just the volume of their eyes spoke... And a year later everything is changed...both of them hoping that the breath their breathing every second would be the last so that they could re-unite... But the world is cruel...2 lovers not destined to meet as of yet...
The past flashbacks are really sweet, how he  so strong that he can protect her from the worlds evil eyes but still loose hi senses by once looking into her eyes...😳 Laiba, you perfectly defined the connection between Ali and Saba ...

And on the other side Anna-Chris so lost in each other, not caring about the world around them... such sweet love... the way he runs after her just to give her a rose was really cute....😳 

The most beautiful stories i ever read... Really beautifully written, u describe the emotions so well from a happilly in love couple to a dardanak couple who world parted...πŸ‘ Jaee this is truly one of ur best piece of writing...😳

Out of the both I feel more connected to Saba & Ali... Not to be very biased on the very start but it something about them... I read both but how u described the characters of Saba & Ali... just wow...πŸ‘ Ali and Saba have gone through the worst but Chris and Anna - they are just at the beginning and have already started walking on the former couple's path - the glass can shatter and unfortunately, they have no idea about it ...

I'm already in love with this...This beautiful Jaee...πŸ€—
Thanks a lot for the PM...πŸ€—I know you just updated today but when is next update???πŸ€” Thank you Laiba for such a beautiful comment πŸ€—

-Laiba
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago