Frequent Posters

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow jaee...whtever u said is soo true...cont soon.......😊😊😊
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GOSH pearl it is so mesmerizing, each and every thing, from the title, to the description, to the font and even the color, i know sounding stupid, but the aura of your introductory post is heavenly! 😍

well done! waiting for the story, btw i think it is the one which u once discussed with me. πŸ€”

Cont. soon..and God Bless πŸ€—

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mehak

GOSH pearl it is so mesmerizing, each and every thing, from the title, to the description, to the font and even the color, i know sounding stupid, but the aura of your introductory post is heavenly! 😍

well done! waiting for the story, btw i think it is the one which u once discussed with me. πŸ€”

Cont. soon..and God Bless πŸ€—

Oh I was eagerly waiting for your comment Di!! Thank you s much ...
No ... that story I shelved as I could not write on it ... This one is different - I'll discuss this one with you laterπŸ˜‰
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

sound interesting............
thnx for the pm

Originally posted by: maria-soniarti

interesting start

do ontinue soon

Originally posted by: rads14

nice start..!!
cont soon😊

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

congo for the new FFπŸ₯³

awesome intro😍
thnx for de pm
do continue soon

Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

ohh... dats fine jaee...

sorry... 4 d confusion...
i dont mind ...if d story is good!!!
wud surely wait 4 d update!

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

interesting !!😳
continue soon

Originally posted by: cutiepie12

wow jaee...whtever u said is soo true...cont soon.......😊😊😊

I am glad you guys are finding it interesting and liking the introduction ... thank you so much ...

drmaha thumbnail
well jaee the intro was fab.....the way u describe the love, heart,  connected to rain i just loved it..........😍

pls continue this............

All the best.......😊
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Tempest

Mumbai, 10th August 1998

The hospital was in a frenzy, two critical patients were just brought in followed by the police officers and an elderly couple with rage and tears in their eyes ... The doctors were nervous and clearly mentioned to the couple that chances of saving the patients were really low ... The patients were rushed in two operation theaters; in two opposite directions - the stretchers were getting stained with their blood ....

After two hours, the doctor walked out of one of the operation theaters with relief on his face and walked towards the couple ... ''Qureshi saahab, hosh mein aane mein thoda waqt lagega par ab aapki beti khatre se baahar hai ..." Faarukh Qureshi finally breathed after two hours of impatience and worry - his only daughter was fighting death and had finally won the battle ... He turned towards his wife who was thanking Allah for saving her beloved child, he kept his hand on her shoulder and she slowly hugged him, letting her tears fall on his shirt .... He embraced her with a distant look on his face, "Saamiya, jaane ki taiyaari kar lo, hum ab yahaan nahi rahenge ..." She looked at her husband's expression and closed her eyes to stop the tears that were fighting for coming out ... She turned towards the glass window to look at her innocent daughter; entangled in wires and in a reflex action, touched the glass window and closed her eyes which never wanted to see, such a horrifying sight .... She opened her eyes to see her husband talking to the doctors and the police officers and she knew what was going to happen ....

"Doctor saahab, ye meri beti ki zindagi ka sawaal hai, khuda ke vaaste maan jaaiye ...", he repeated looking towards the operation theater where his lovely daughter was resting ... "Inspector saahab, main apni beti ko yahaan se le jaa raha hun, main nahi chaahta is sab ka saaya bhi us par pade ...", he said with a determined expression ... The inspector kept his hand on his shoulder and assured him, "Aap chinta mat kijiye, jo aap chaahte hain wahi hoga ..." The doctor who was lost in his thoughts finally looked at the gentlemen in front of him and helplessly said, "Theeke, main taiyaar hun ..." Faarukh Qureshi joined his hands and thanked him for the favor, the doctor simply nodded and went away ...

The doctor entered the operation theater with the inspector right behind him ... "Ise hosh kab tak aayega Doctor?" He was already irritated with Mr. Qureshi's words and the inspector was just instigating the fire, "Dekhiye, mujhe mera kaam karne dijiye ... use bahut gehri chotein lagi hain, theek hone mein waqt lagega ...", the inspector smirked and replied, "Main aapke kaam mein dakhal nahi dena chaahta, ye ek mujrim hai bas isiliye jaanna chaaha ki kab tak ise hosh aayega?" The doctor was stunned with his words and looked back to the boy lying on the bed entangled in wires, the inspector saw his expressions and looking at the boy continued, "Local maafia ka right hand hai ye, iske naam se kai warrant jaari ho chuke hain ..." 

After two hours as the doctor stood near the bed examining all the wounds, he saw the boy gaining consciousness, he slowly opened his eyes and whispered, "Saba ...."

As she opened her eyes, she saw her parents standing near her as he mother stood caressing her hair and she slowly whispered, "Ali ..." only to see her father close his hand into a fist and walk towards her other side ... "Wo mar chuka hai ..." Her mother turned her face away while silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she continued staring at her father ...

The doctor checked his pulses and building in the courage, slowly replied, "I am sorry, hum use bacha nahi sake ... wo ab is duniya mein nahi rahi ..." The doctor looked at his face only to see his eyes closed in pain as a tear rolled down from the corner of his eyes ....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mumbai, 20th August 1998

She knelt on her knees after lighting the candle and joining her hands started praying to the one above ... A small smile crept on her lips at the end of the prayers and slowly getting up, she walked out of the church to see her friends impatiently waiting for her ... She grinned and shook her head looking at them ... A new day brings with a new beginning and for her there were two, standing in queue ....

He drove towards the college with a smile on his face, it was a new beginning for him and he wanted it to be perfect .... He breathed the fresh air and the smile on his face just turned into a grin - his was a perfect life which many craved to have ...

A baker's daughter didn't have much in her hands but had some beautiful dreams of tomorrow - having no money doesn't mean having no right to dream ... She was content and happy with the way her life was, no matter what the other's said ....

Being an industrialist's son, he had all he wanted but wishes never have an end and his dreams soared high and he knew what he wanted from life was just on it's way towards him ...

She entered the gate and as she started walking; looking at her papers, she banged into a person and fell ....

He stood waiting for his friends when someone banged into his back and was about to fall but he held her in his arms ...

She tightened her hold on his shoulders while he tightened his arms around her waist as both stood staring into each other's eyes ....

Jannet looked at her friend conveniently standing in a guy's arms and was appalled and called out her name, "Anna!!!" while Daniel whistled seeing his friend in a not-so normal position and smirked whispering his name, "Chris, not again ..."  

He smiled seeing her hair come on her face and softly blew them away while she closed her eyes and her cheeks turned crimson red ....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

seems interesting dear.................

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats jaee
Loved ur concept
though it was not based on any fictional character but i would like to imagine my Mayur here
so i m eagerly waiting for ur update.
update soon

valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do cont.............waiting for ur updates.............!!!
Hey Jaee! πŸ˜Š

The story line seems really really interesting. .  But what awakened my interest is the title.  .. I love the words 'Raindrops'  and they are really close to my heart. . . Would love to read your work!
And thanks for the PM! πŸ˜³