Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
23rd March 2011 YT link

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
thanks natasha.......watched it yes o,k episode..... atleast surbhi speak for poor nidi.... abahy also tried but no one listen 😭
yeah krithika me too want surbhi to save nidi & get her marry to rocky .....SurAbh should involve in nidi rocky marrige let the both families again get deadly after SurAbh ...... i am tired now saying i want to see angry abhay...... writres plzzzzzzz we want SurAbh scenes.... angry abahy ... bold surbhi.... & please take this pallu away from surbhi she look so beautiful without pallu on head.....hoping to see SurAbh in action
oh yes i think tribuvan now also make an entry he is missing from some episodes but i want SurAbh to save nidi
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ct has now stretch the story of niddhi n rocky track n samrat track n now kalika to win the niddhi to marry ranvijay enough😕

plse comback in action yaar 😡

ct ne step by step har discussion ko dikhaya n they showed their track in very detail ab khatam karo  .its good but its bore🥱

now common let surabh to come in frame😊
manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was ok🤔but i want SurAbh to save Rocky n Nidhi....CT's its our request....plzzzzz fulfil our request.
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also want surabh to save rocky & needhi,hopefully cvs come up with good part for surabh,what is the sense in having good actors,if they dont utilize them.no wonder trp are down.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
23rd march 2011 HQ

Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
All the three brothers united to stop nidhi's marriage. Surbi is trying to make them understand that nidhi doesnt want to marry Ranvijay. All three of them went to meet markande to ask him to reconsider the marriage......... But markande is dead against that and he shouts at the three brothers.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
24th march 2011 YT link

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail