Dill Mill Gaye

TB: Popular stars on Holi-Wahi/Shilpa

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Holi Hai......... Starry Way!!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011 | 3:38:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
Holi Hai......... Starry Way!!!!

Popular telly stars speak on their Holi memories..

The playful mood after having the intoxicating Bhaang and the naughty spray of colours!!!

Holi is an all time favourite festival for all and yes, it is Holi today. It is a festival when the most notorious 'you' pops out and does the utmost masti possible. In this festival you are least bothered whether you are a friend or a stranger; all that matters is how you enjoy the festival of colors with people around you....

Here is Tellybuzz getting the best out of your favorite actors on this Colorful day... 

Have a mastiful read...

Shilpa Anand

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour. 

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours. 

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed.  

Karan Wahi

Have you ever thrown colour on strangers? Yes, and I have also got beaten up by people, but that was all when I was a kid. Of late I have never played with colors, as it can have a very bad reaction on the skin.

Given a chance to go abroad where would you like to celebrate Holi from?
 I would probably go to Dubai, not because I can play Holi, but because it is a strict country wherein people are not allowed to celebrate publicly. I think I will be safe there. 

Will you watch the World Cup match or play Holi on the date? I will definitely watch the match because anyways by the time I get up on the day, it would be time for the match. 

A colour that you do not like to use? I don't mind the Gulaal unless and until it is a good variety

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...........shiran r together here..i luvd it....πŸ˜‰
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Shilpa Anand

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour. ..awhh my fav colour!!

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.  DMG's first holi!! .. who can forget that Holi !! .. 

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours. πŸ˜³

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed.  isnt that almost the thing that happened with her in DMG? well back then.. Karan was with her hehe ;)πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks alot for sharingπŸ˜ƒ
padamSAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
luv u ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

SHIRAN ROCKSSSSSS.........
Missing u shilpa come bak soon and morever hoping 2 see u with KW in future!!!!!

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shahidamritafan

SHIRAN ROCKSSSSSS.........
Missing u shilpa come bak soon and morever hoping 2 see u with KW in future!!!!!

Ya they rock. I am also waiting badly for their come back. It would be double dhamaka if they come back together in a new show.
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I miss Shilpa so much after reading this article :| God, who can forget that Holi? uh, best Holi :D

Edited by -Rinki- - 13 years ago
sugandhatej thumbnail
woww shilpa(ridzi.....)....other thing is horrible
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happppppy Holi Shilpuuuuuuu....πŸ€—
miss u soooooo much