Miley Jab Hum Tum

TB: Popular stars on Holi- Arjun

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Holi Hai......... Starry Way!!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011 | 3:38:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
Holi Hai......... Starry Way!!!!

Popular telly stars speak on their Holi memories..

The playful mood after having the intoxicating Bhaang and the naughty spray of colours!!!

Holi is an all time favourite festival for all and yes, it is Holi today. It is a festival when the most notorious 'you' pops out and does the utmost masti possible. In this festival you are least bothered whether you are a friend or a stranger; all that matters is how you enjoy the festival of colors with people around you....

Here is Tellybuzz getting the best out of your favorite actors on this Colorful day... 

Have a mastiful read...

Arjun Bijlani:

Favourite colour: My favourite colour is black and white and on Holi I love the red gulaal. 

A prank played on you on Holi that you will never forget?
 Years back my dad had played a prank on me on Holi. He had taken us to a studio for Holi celebration where they had made a pool of coloured water. I was a hydrophobic then and knowing this my dad tricked me and pushed me into water. Even though I was scared then, my phobia for water has gone after that incident. 

Holi you played in school that you remember? Actually we used to have holidays that time and we used to play Holi in the society with Pichkaaris. 

Your all time favourite Holi song? 'Do me a favour let's play Holi' and the all time Holi song, 'Rang Barse'. 

By: Saranya Valsarajan

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaYra-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for sharing it dear.😛