Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love Can Touch Just One Time And Last Forever

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this is Shalini here with a new FF....

....Love Can Touch Just One Time And Last Forever....

CHARACTER SKETCH.

Abhay-the good vampire who hides his passionate nature from all.

Pia:the sweet innocent lady madly in love with abhay.

Alisha:abhay's vampire sister.

Sid:abhay's step brother.a heartless evil vampire.

Zaara:sid's crime partner.

Maithli:a heartless woman who shatters abhay later.

Raen:a normal guy madly in love with pia.

Misha: pia's friend and raen's secret admirer.

Panchi:misha's sister.crazy about sid.

Tess:most arrogant and rude lady of mount college.

Angad and Ruhi: a sweet but foolish couple.

Arnab and Madhu:misha n panchi's mom n dad.

Chaand and Haseena:a vampire couple.

----------------------------
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Panchi explained to the crowd about the culture of Dehra Dun and its rich heritage. They all nodded their head but as she looked around she founf familiar faces smiling at her. She let the crowd go and walked to Kabir and Angad,

"SO Sid threw you out of the job cause you had a cat fight with his precious T?" they all laughed loudly. Panchi got angry and made Kabir go away to bring them all some drink. Kabir grumbled and went away... As soon as he was gone Angad started to speak.

So how has the new job turned out?" he asked and Panchi glared at him.

"You are asking me about my job? Well to answer that I hate going around smiling at people all day and explain to them in details" she said irritated. He laughed a little but stopped as soon as he saw her glare.

Panchi wanted to go up the stairs but Angad insisted on staying where they were so that Kabir could find them. Panchi tried to take a step and slipped.

Angad went forward to catch her and he did. They looked into each others eyes and felt a tension. Angad used to have a huge crush on Panchi when he was a fresher. But seeing Danish he had backed of. In the other hand Panchi was heartbroken and betrayed. But she thought of tracker.

"How is tracker?" she asked coughing. He didnt answer at first. But then he sighed and spoke.

"She left me for a lunatic on a bike today that's why i came here" he said with a nervous smile.

"Panchi... I think i like you" he whispered and she stared in awe. She had now got nothing she could fear. Angad liked her and what she felt now was different than she had ever felt...

"I know" she said and hid her face in his chest.

Kabir came soon enough and found them like that, he didnt want to disturb the two so he just sneaked out of the building taking care no one understood he knew the two of them!

Sorry!