Posted: 12 years ago
Plz update this one soon

Love this fan fic
Maan is hilarious😆
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Part 3

Geet was super duper angry and was pacing in her room. Raji and Sasha were trying to console her but she was in a mood to kill him. When Maan was about to come in her room, Sameera stopped him because or else Geet will pour her anger on him. Maan was walking out when Mr.& Mrs Handa with Khurana elders called him. He came and stood before them.

Mr. Handa : Maan beta you know naa you are like our son.

Maan : Haan Uncle

Mr. Handa : If we say something will you do it? It is not force but please do consider it.

Maan : What should I do Uncle?

Mr Khurana : We want you to marry Geet and bring her as our bahu.

Maan : KYA?? (Shock to hear this and stood like a statute)

Mr. Handa : Maan beta r u OK?

Maan :'.(No reaction)

Daadi : Maan beta'

Manish came and saw Maan standing like a statute and others calling his name in tensed voice. He went near them. They were all shaking Maan but Maan was smiling like an idiot dreaming. At last, seeing elders panic stricken face, Manish slapped Maan to bring him back from his fantasy. 

Mr. Handa : Are you OK?

Maan : I'm ready Uncle.

Mr. Handa : Ready for what beta?(Forgot about previous conversation)

Maan: To marry Geet.

Mr. Khurana: R u sure?

Maan: 100%

Everyone hugged him and each other. Manish was also hugged by elders in joy. Manish was really happy for Maan, his best buddy. Elders told Maan that they want to surprise Geet and asked not tell her or others now. Little did they know that this will be a shock rather than surprise? Maan hugged Manish tightly and was really emotional. Manish chuckled seeing Maan blushing and said agar Geet yaha hota she'll say like this and he tried imitating Geet's voice but it sounded like other way.

Manish : Chod naa Maan

Maan : Nahi chodunga (Maan understtod Manish is teasing and he too played the same game.)

Manish : sab dhek rahe hai

Maan : Dhekna tho

Manish : Uff Maan. (Sighs) I'm really happy.

Maan : Me too. I can't wait.

Unfortunately our Geet witnessed this Manish-Maan romance scene and was shocked, she ran towards Sam, NT, Dev and others to tell them this new love story. But Geet didn't hear Maan-Manish's full conversation and assumed that they are LOVERS IN SECRET. Pagal geet failed to notice elders with them also. Brij and Sasha were more shocked than others. Sasha was heartbroken to hear than Manish, her secret crush is Dostana type and Brij shocked to hear that Maan, his best buddy turned into dostana-type due to love failure and got angry at Geet.

Brij : Its all because of you Geet.(Angry)

Geet : Meih ne kya kiya?(Confused)

Brij : Maan loved you like crazy but you ignorance shattered him and he turned like this.

Geet : What? He loved me kab se? (Shocked)

Sameera : Don't tell me you never know about this. (Surprised)

Geet : I didn't know he loved me. (Emotional)Ohh God ye meih ne kya kiya? (Crying)

Sasha : OK, Maan's case is acceptable but what about that Manish? How could he be like this?(Crying)

Arjun : Manish always used to say Love is blind.

Sasha : It doesn't mean that he can't see difference between Man and Woman.(Crying)

Geet : I never knew Maan will be like this.

Brij : Oh really Geet? You never saw his pain and love for you. How could you Geet?

Arjun: There is only one way now.

Sameera: What is it?

Arjun: Mission to separate Maan and Manish.

Others : YES'

Sameera : What should we do for that?

Arjun : Only Geet can do it.

Geet : What should I do?

Arjun whispers something to her and she turned red. Then she shyly nodded and walked off to find to her Mission 'Maan'. They divided themselves into groups. Sameera, Brij, Arjun, Geet and Anne were concentrating on Maan while others were concentrating on Manish. Meanwhile Manish was teasing Maan with Geet's name and Maan was blushing like a newly wedded bride. Geet got angry seeing this and felt a strong urge to kill Manish but she controlled and walked towards Maan with a seducing smile.

Maan looked at her with a smile and moved away shyly which Geet misunderstood as ignorance. She was now hell bend to make him her's. Manish was about to follow Maan but was stopped by Sasha. She dragged him with her saying that Brij is calling him.

Whenever Geet come closer to Maan, he'll go away from her which made her mad. At last, Arjun, Brij, Sameera and Anne told her that they'll bring him. Brij saw Maan with Manish again and saw Sasha trying to gain Manish's attention but failing as Manish doesn't pay any attention to her. He went neat them controlling his anger.

Brij : Maan

Maan : Haan Brij

Brij : need one help, please go to Geet's room and bring pooja saman from there. Its urgent for pooja.

Manish : OK. Come Maan

Brij : R u Maan? Nahi naa?(Controlling his anger)

Manish : But I just wanna help him.

Sasha : Manish why don't you join me? I need someone to help me.

Manish : OK.(Reluctantly)

Sasha : OK come. (Happy)

Maan went to Geet's room but saw that the room was dark. He was about to switch lights when he heard the sound of door shut and lock.

Maan : Kaun hai? (Stammers)😉

Voice : Meih hu (Seductively)

Lights came automatically, Maan saw Geet wearing a hot short dress. His jaws opened seeing her looking hot and S***. She moved towards s**** and pushed Maan to the bed. She then leaned closer to him which made her cleavage more visible to him. He closed his eyes to control his desires. Then he felt her finger sliding the corner of his face and resting it on his lips. He gulped his saliva and was about to get up but she pushed him with more force which made him lay on bed.

Pre-Cap : Bechari Maan and Seductress Geet😳

Plz Press Like button and do comment.

Edited by Ash534 - 12 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent😉😆😆😆...loved it...
please continue soon...

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
oh poor maan...
waiting for next
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
i love it plz cont soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
continue soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It is one hillarious FF...I loved to read it...

but u updated it after so long time...please try to update fast...

thanx for pm
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent... loved the update...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MAAN TU GAYA ITS AWESOMEEE