shakti vs falon - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rapier

well that's cuz the TM had asked who would we pick. i didn't start the comparison. and since i was asked this, i picked shakti cuz she rocked even in solos, which i haven't seen from Falon. if falon didn't do solos,  then she didn't do solos. and if u think it is unfair that we are comparing someone who had showed more of her talent and the other had no such chance, then complain to the TM! i didn't start it.😉

Well if ur listening to the TM, and picking someone, at least give a sensible reason ðŸ˜› its the same when in the starting of the show people were comparing TL/Remo and Marzi/Rajeev and saying TL/Remo were wayy better without even seeing the latter two's work 😛....and now who won Rajeev's Biggest Fan? ðŸ˜‰
If Rapier doesn't give a reason, Mihirism will file a legal complaint. I hope Rapier gives a reason soon. I am very tense - waiting to see what happens now.
Originally posted by zaabemard

If Rapier doesn't give a reason, Mihirism will file a legal complaint. I hope Rapier gives a reason soon. I am very tense - waiting to see what happens now.

If I file a complaint against my badi di then zamanat ka paisa bhi phir mujhe hi bharna padega ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mihirism

Well if ur listening to the TM, and picking someone, at least give a sensible reason ðŸ˜› its the same when in the starting of the show people were comparing TL/Remo and Marzi/Rajeev and saying TL/Remo were wayy better without even seeing the latter two's work 😛....and now who won Rajeev's Biggest Fan? ðŸ˜‰

u r not understanding.  i didn't start the comparison. and when u r comparing like that, u take everything into account. in this case, falon's lack of solos was a disadvantage for her. that's about it. i said i picked shakti cuz i saw more of her talent. never did i deny that falon lacked this talent. it's just i haven't seen it yet, and so i picked shakti. from what we have seen, shakti has shown more talent. bas itni si baat. maybe falon can rock solos. but until i have seen it, i will continue to pick shakti. and if u feel that this is unfair and there should be no comparison, then do not complain to me. i didn't start it.😉

i am the biggest rajeev fan, but this hasn't stopped me from noticing that his choreos are a tad weaker in some weeks. i cannot deny this.
Originally posted by zaabemard

lol what?

u r not understanding.  i didn't start the comparison. and when u r comparing like that, u take everything into account. in this case, falon's lack of solos was a disadvantage for her. that's about it. i said i picked shakti cuz i saw more of her talent. never did i deny that falon lacked this talent. it's just i haven't seen it yet, and so i picked shakti. from what we have seen, shakti has shown more talent. bas itni si baat. maybe falon can rock solos. but until i have seen it, i will continue to pick shakti. and if u feel that this is unfair and there should be no comparison, then do not complain to me. i didn't start it.😉

i am the biggest rajeev fan, but this hasn't stopped me from noticing that his choreos are a tad weaker in some weeks. i cannot deny this.

thats what i wanted to hear ðŸ˜ƒ and continue picking shakti :) i dont care, im not forcing u to like falon more ðŸ˜†

thats what i wanted to hear ðŸ˜ƒ and continue picking shakti :) i dont care, im not forcing u to like falon more ðŸ˜†

woh toh main kabse keh rahi thi! god mihir! bekaar mein behaas kiya!😆 i said this in my first post!

and mind u, i love falon! and i did so from the first week of competition! i've always wanted them to win doubles anyway! and just cuz u won amit-falon's biggest fan, doesn't mean u r the only one who loves them!😆

woh toh main kabse keh rahi thi! god mihir! bekaar mein behaas kiya!😆 i said this in my first post!

and mind u, i love falon! and i did so from the first week of competition! i've always wanted them to win doubles anyway! and just cuz u won amit-falon's biggest fan, doesn't mean u r the only one who loves them!😆

LOL timepass karna tha ðŸ˜† jk jk...

and u think i think that im the only one who loves them??? ðŸ˜† the janta as a whole chose them and made them #1 voted contestants ðŸ˜‰

LOL timepass karna tha ðŸ˜† jk jk...

and u think i think that im the only one who loves them??? ðŸ˜† the janta as a whole chose them and made them #1 voted contestants ðŸ˜‰

timepass? uff!😆

well u sure acted like ur the only fan and the whole world is against them!😆 i thought i should clear up this misunderstanding. that's all. and damn right! #1 contestants indeed!

timepass? uff!😆

well u sure acted like ur the only fan and the whole world is against them!😆 i thought i should clear up this misunderstanding. that's all. and damn right! #1 contestants indeed!

Ofcourse I know ur a big fan of them ðŸ˜‰ You know Falon is not all that vulgar how she comes across ...have talked to her couple times and she's actually really sweet ðŸ˜ƒ