•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone!! this is my very first post so im going to try to set a very good impression..i've been a silent reader of Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 forum since the strt of the seriel and today i put my foot down and said thats enough..i cant hold back anymore..im gna hav to write..and here i am..with my very first post!!! yayyy..lol..ok so lets get straight to the point..i was watchin Kitni Mohabbat Hai episode #49 and guess wat i saw?? hahaha..you wont believe this..but in the scene wer arjun is waitin for the clock to tick 12..a waiter comes in to bring water..while hes leavin..arjun says "dhondu, tumhare ghari me kya time hua hai?"(sry 4 the bad hindi, i dnt speak much)...lols
Please feel free to comment nd dnt forget to like.. :):)
LOOL yeah, he even tells the waiter to change his batch to 'Dhonds'
in season 1? thats not a waiter.. thats his butler...
First Of All "Good First Impression Dear"πŸ˜† Dhondz Was Actually His Butler In Season 1 & In KMH2 ..Cv's Use Very Oftently Some Old Things Of Season 1 πŸ˜ƒ

BDW Welcome In This Forum, Feeel At HomeπŸ˜›
I'm Maria πŸ˜‰
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
Haha
even when I was watching KMH1 i noticed the same thing
never watched the show before but somehow started with KMH2 and decided to go back and check the 1st season
Dhondu being Arjun's butlers' name made me laugh!
Thanx everyone!! i rily do feel at home!! ooww..hehe..lol i didnt knw tht..sowi..anyways u ol stil get the point yeah? mujhe laga waiter hai..uske kapre se..