AbhiYa VM! on Soniye Heeriye - SAD SONG

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys this is not my creation....i waz watching on youtube soo thought to share πŸ˜›

i jst love this song..............its soo touching 😳

i really miss and love the scenes shown in this vm i really miss abhiya love time😭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex7__V9P7b4

have a look and commentπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The rain splashed on the forest floor and Shaurya thought why he was standing in a forest in the middle of the night. He heard the rustling of bushes and straitened up...

'What the hell was that?" he muttered under his breathe. He sighed highly remembering that Shankar had called him in the forest because he wanted to tell him something. He grimaced.

"Darling..." A distant voice came to his ears. He shivered. 'What a beautiful voice he thought. Who is this? My prince charming!' he jumped in joy.

A hand held him close to the persons body. It was cold and he snickered.

"darling you never had hands like men.... Have you been working out or what?" He kissed the hand. "You smell delicious tonight. No wonder i feel like being with you and play." he kissed Shaurya's hand again. Shaurya o the other hand was enjoying this moment.

"Actually i am shaurya" he laughed... Sid stuttered to a pause. he mumbled a quick apology and Shaurya protested.

"Dont worry I think you are handsome too. you have got a great body. Dont be ashamed of being gay... We all are!" he said seriously.

"Yikes! Who are you" he screams.
"I am your soul mate... i am in love with you. Come with me to paradise." he bend on his knees and said.

"Tell me the odds" he softened and said.

"Nowadays girls are so common... and easy to get. You really want something hard to get come in our life. You ll have it all" he said with a grin.

Sid considered it for a moment.. "I think you are right." he began. "i dont think Pia will ever be mine and Panchi seems just too easy so i might as well do something good..." he shrugged.

"So?" Shaurya said unsure.
"I will be with you. I like it hard" he said with a smile and took his hand "Anyway you smell good too" he whispered to himself.

So this is how Shaurya and Sid's love story began!

HEHE
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This VM is beautiful !! πŸ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You Zainu..yes it is so so so beautiful..yaar..!!
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Beautiful VM!!😊

Nice VM... πŸ‘ I loved the last part with the dialogues...