Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: drdee142

Bharati I'm sure that is what's gonna happen so lets be positive, anger will lead to passion and we'll get passionate SR and lots more hot scenes.😳

I know Sanjh what you'll say but I still am holding on to my dreams and hope the CV's don't shatter itπŸ˜•

Bobby this must be the only place where the peaceful colour white turned explosive and warlike πŸ˜†

Dee,letz not predict anything this time ....wish everything we want comes as a surprise package to us..😲        really the colour of peace turned to be an explosive...blowup smiley                   Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sindu1231

yeh thanks but how do you know my name...😊

Bharati sweetheart you have just become part of the crazies group and I'm one of the founding members; my name's Daisy but all my friends call me Dee. I've left you a welcome message on todays thread
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
hey bobby tu to rone wali posts mat bana...u and sanjh are like the jaan of GF...u keep us all happy,,,,and smiling!!
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Bharati sweetheart you have just become part of the crazies group and I'm one of the founding members; my name's Daisy but all my friends call me Dee. I've left you a welcome message on todays thread

oh! yep i saw it after writing  in bobbys post ...i too call you dee...i like it its very cool..😊
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hey bobby tu to rone wali posts mat bana...u and sanjh are like the jaan of GF...u keep us all happy,,,,and smiling!!

I agree with Aash, after my Aash you and Sanjh are the Jaan of GF and you know if I miss you guys one day I feel somethings missing, BTW where is Sanjh, I keep commenting on her posts and then she's gaayab, she PM'd me and I was waiting for her but missed her again.

As usual Sanjh and me playing Hide-n-seek πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]hey bobby tu to rone wali posts mat bana...u and sanjh are like the jaan of GF...u keep us all happy,,,,and smiling!![/QUOTE                                                                                                     Aash for the time being thoda shudhar gayi thi......agar tumlog chahte ho hum dono bigdi hui jyaada achchi hu toh thik hai.....hume koi problem nahi..πŸ˜‰...baad mei hume dosh maat dena...πŸ˜†...check this out...u'll get cheered up.....😳              what is geet holding here???poison!!

I agree with Aash, after my Aash you and Sanjh are the Jaan of GF and you know if I miss you guys one day I feel somethings missing, BTW where is Sanjh, I keep commenting on her posts and then she's gaayab, she PM'd me and I was waiting for her but missed her again.

kya baat hai deee...

lagaaoing makkhan n makkhan n makkhan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lekin sazaa se nahi bachegi!!!

and if u do anything nasty...........then u kno my counterattack...mentioned in CI!!!😑

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

me like ur option 1 lekin option @ seems like a possibilty!!!

lagta hai NakDi ko bhi bacche ho jayenge...magar maan MIA hi rahegga!!🀣🀣🀣

bobby13rocks thumbnail
😊

Thanx Dee for the compliment...😊....me blushing & Sanjh too...😳..☺️. actually Maan is out of station hai toh issi gum mei  Sanjh Sangram ke saath holi khelne gaye hai..πŸ˜†..check this out if u haven't yet....dev to die