bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Maaneet in white.....😍                      but the precap doesn't seem bright ....... 😭                                             hope everything goes alright .....😕                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Plzzzz Maaneet don't fight.....😭                                      
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh bobby., i am damn sure everything will be alright..from the new fb picturs i think dev 😡will try to understand geet what was in maans' mind....i mean his plan and that sorry card etc ...only then the holi scenes will be aired..this is my prediction..thats why geet is saying that dev helped me.hope evrything falls in right place and my maaneet always together😊...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and bobby just think maan in possessiveness yar....we would get one more kurban hua... at that time he was possessive over geet., he was angry also and he was angry at himself for falling for geet and could not express his love😳...even now maan is in the same stand yar😳❤️..so..hoping for hot ., hot., more lovely scenes from maaneet...my maaneet are made for each other....don't worry booby., more they fight closer they become🤗..
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
new fb pics are more worst
heycookie thumbnail

Is dev ki toh
Stupid kaha ka
Batmiiiizzzzz
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope sabh teek ho jae 
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar....me worried so much 

Dev is just plain annoying...URGH...why cant he just LEAVE...

and this Dev is causing such a plight

all i want is my Maneet to reunite 

and this Dev out of my sight
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Plzzzz Maaneet don't fight.....😭                                      

We are more tensed than Maneet 4 their upcoming fight.🤪
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

yeh bobby., i am damn sure everything will be alright..from the new fb picturs i think dev 😡will try to understand geet what was in maans' mind....i mean his plan and that sorry card etc ...only then the holi scenes will be aired..this is my prediction..thats why geet is saying that dev helped me.hope evrything falls in right place and my maaneet always together😊...

There is one problem here, if Dev(luccha😡) wanted to tell and show Geet what was in Maan's mind then he should have shown what and how Maan had decorated and arranged the room with the dolls....it was so sweet...............
Bobby the rhyme was very good........................👏