Will Bharti's friendship w/ Sudha be changed... - Page 5

Poll Question :

... by the revealation that Sudha now adores Murli?

Poll Choice
Yep, it's naturally likely to happen
Nope, instead Bharti will encourage Sudha & Murli to get clo
Dunno/Can't say
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Vrish

good idea...in that case i would say it's worth it. the discussion between jas & fuzzyface didn't reach that level where i felt a war is going to start. it was a healthy confrontation with a lit bit of misunderstandings with a bit of understanding too as well😉

i have come across discussions on some other forums which later on result into arguments which further turn worser. the members start bashing the character to support their favorite character then finally end up attacking each other personally sometimes it becomes so unbearable. i actually stopped visiting a few forums just bcoz of those things. & that's the reason why i always had praise for Jyoti forum bcoz i always felt it was clean & was free from such things.

i don't know whether BAVD forum will remain clean or not. but i can just hope coz i've already sensed people bashing murli's character already. some think prakash is a better person than murli...ok fine it's their POV😳

coz even i love to hate gau's character... but no doubts though i hate her character i feel BAVD is incomplete without her🤗 i just love her to be in the serial so that she would bring in humor when her plans backfire😈 ram ji ki bhanji hain hum...thik hai naa😆
so ff has forgiven me 😛
shall i continue to comment on bavd 😈 lol

ff ur idea is good.....both amit and other guy wooing bharati but in that case it would be fair if bharati prefers amit coz he is also a poor guy ....its better if cvs dont show anything beyond friendship btw amrati .....

sudha's behaviour at holi was somewhat unexpected 😲 ..very easily she came out of her shell 😲 i thought there will be some scene like murli accidently throwing color on her ..... looks like surli love track is moving faster (not a good sign for surli 🤔) .... when murli was happy at sudha's happiness sudha i think is clearly in love with her krishnaji now 😉 ..... kahi aisa tho nahi ho sudha becoming over-possesive and start behaving like gauri of kmh2 😕 after knowing murli is bharati's husband and start worsening their misunderstandings 😕 .... it was so early that bharati-murli-sudha came face to face  .... now murli will never develop his feelings for sudha after knowing she is bharati's friend ,if he already had i think he would suppress it 😒 ...who knows sudha might die at the end uniting bharli 😕 ....

i think sudha is not legally married to RA..if she had RA wont leave her so easily when he came to murli's house....

btw vrish y dnt u become the viewbie of this forum 😉
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
jas...never ever stop commenting on BAVD. i love it!!!🤗😆

btw you've raised a good point here. what if sudha turns out like gauri of kmh2...then what???😲

well, bharti might not reveal murli is her hubby. but maybe damroo will appear & on seeing bharti, he would call her out bhabhi & hug her, then sudha will get to know that murli is bharti's husband😵

btw the promo of sudha introducing murli to bharti which was promoted as monday's epi is now being promoted as tuesday's epi... so does that mean, on monday bharti would be looking at murli's back🤪 & keep on wondering who he is for half an hour🤣 & finally gets to see him on tuesday or what??🤪 or bcoz of all that color on murli bharti won't recognize him at all... that's another thing that the CVs can do if they want to keep on dragging this track. but yes murli would recognize bharti then start running away from the basti & finally bump into gau's mama RA🤣

btw i would love to see mridang beat gau when he's already intoxicated with the bhang ki goli🤣 

& yes Vrish could be the viewbie of this forum😳 👍🏼 if he wants😳
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vik rocks

jas...never ever stop commenting on BAVD. i love it!!!🤗😆

thank u dear 😆

well, bharti might not reveal murli is her hubby. but maybe damroo will appear & on seeing bharti, he would call her out bhabhi & hug her, then sudha will get to know that murli is bharti's husband😵

i think sudha will come to know only after she develops some more feelings for murli 😆 ....s my little heart says sudha is in a process of becoming a vamp 😆 and will die at the end 😆

btw the promo of sudha introducing murli to bharti which was promoted as monday's epi is now being promoted as tuesday's epi... so does that mean, on monday bharti would be looking at murli's back🤪 & keep on wondering who he is for half an hour🤣 & finally gets to see him on tuesday or what??🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

& yes Vrish could be the viewbie of this forum😳 👍🏼 if he wants😳

yep ... we must cajole him for that 😈
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
Naah, I like this serial, but I don't have anywhere near the dedication that I had for Jyoti, and even more so for RS.

I'm trying to get away from TV after all this.  But let's see - if Sriti becomes the lead in another show outside Imagine, I just might be interested.
@Vrish
what if sriti enters BAVD or comes back on Imagine again🤪 won't you follow her? 
seems your hatred for Imagine TV is stronger than your love for sriti😆

btw there's no problem in being the viewbie of this forum coz it's a dedication only for a short period. you never know when the channel will throw it's axe on which show
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
Vik

By the time the mods sit and select the viewbies for BAVD, GkD and other shows, they'll be on the chopping block.

You're right - I do hate ImagineTV more than I love Sriti.  It hurts to see her being screwed by the channel twice! 😡
Back to the topic, I think that the relationship b/w Bharti & Sudha is going to change.  Bharti may see it as Sudha clinging onto Murli despite knowing that he's Bharti's hubby - Bharli's divorce has not been disclosed to her - and so Bharti may well hold that against Sudha.

I understand that emotions are something one has little control over, but it was Bharti's idea to move ahead and not have these bitter memories.  Therefore, it's unhelpful of both Murli to look bitterly @ Amit whenever he sees him, just as it is of Bharti to look sadly @ Murli when Sudha clings to him.  Both have given each other the right to find new partners.  They both need to let go of each other.

I don't want Amit being mahaan and trying to unite Bharti w/ Murli, just as I don't want Sudha to do that for Murli.  One advantage I think - since Amit has seen Murli being so generous w/ Sudha, and Sudha has seen Bharti enjoy Amit's company, I doubt the mahaan bug will bite them.
I'll wait for Princess_Star11's update, but the only significant development last night was Sudha going to meet Bharti in a park, w/ Murli watchng from a distance.  Hopefully Murli has told Sudha his side of things.

Bharti should follow thru on her decision to move on, and tell Sudha that she's @ liberty to pursue things w/ Murli w/o any guilt whatsoever.
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I
Bharti should follow thru on her decision to move on, and tell Sudha that she's @ liberty to pursue things w/ Murli w/o any guilt whatsoever.

do u think bharti will tell this 😡 ..... as the article stated bharti will tell this but she will tell in such a way that would make sudha feel extremely guilty 😡 ..her gestures will suggest that she is still in love with murli and murli is doing injustice on her she will make herself look pitiable 😡 ...these mahaaaan characters always achieve what they want 😡 .... this stupid murli didnt said anything from his side when sudha inquired about his marriage 😡 ....
(sorry for ranting against bharti 😆 (would have ranted even more but i wont 😆) ...i dnt like these altruist characters 😆 (they never look like mahaan to my eyes 😆) )