Will Bharti's friendship w/ Sudha be changed...

Poll Question :

... by the revealation that Sudha now adores Murli?

Poll Choice
Yep, it's naturally likely to happen
Nope, instead Bharti will encourage Sudha & Murli to get clo
Dunno/Can't say
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like on Monday, Bharti may find out that Murli was the person who saved Sudha.  Or maybe not yet.

Regardless, once Bharti does find out that the person who Sudha has such high praise for is none other than Murli, do you think their friendship, for what it's worth, will remain the same?  Or will it be damaged once Bharti finds out that it was her own ex-hubby who's been helping her, and has now won her heart, regardless of whether he himself adores her or not?  Reason I ask - normally, b/w friends, if one friend takes even an ex-bf or gf of the friend, let alone an ex-spouse, it would be frowned upon.  So do you think that will be the case here?

Or will Bharti, continuing on her mahaan streak, encourage the 2 of them to go together, and stay that way even after Prakash is exposed?  Assuming that Sudha tries to get Murli back w/ Bharti, will she have any success, or will Murli be able to honestly tell her that he wronged Bharti and made a mistake marrying her in the first place, not thru any fault of her own?  Or will Bharti start loving Amit in return for the support he gives vis a vis Prakash that she just won't hear of going back to Murli?

Weigh in!
Personally i didn't liked when Sudha called Murli -Krishna.
Don't know what's stored to be shown to us, but i'll be disappointed if Bharti silently accepts this alliance. Ok may be she loves murli and respect him, But I don't know why in every show the lead actresses are shown so much sacrifcing and never question the lead on any such incidence. I want Bharti to question Murli where all his goodness has gone in Bharti's case. She was expecting him to help her but he simply ignored her (the last incidence). Now murli remembers all the good things, how to save sudha, how to treat her as a human, where was all his thoughtfulness when Bharti was facing the same situation.
I don't know if anyone has started liking murli for saving sudha, but his image will never improve for me.
I hope to see a strong and diffrerent Bharti & wish CV's don't disappoint this time.
You know what Bharti is super mahan girl, so after hearing Sudha sob story and waterworks on how miserable her life was with Ram, Bharti will back off even further from Murli. The divorce is 6 months away, so she will try to unite Murli and Sudha coz she thinks it is the right thing to do.🥱

I won't blame Sudha for falling for Murli coz he saved her and encouraged her to stand up and gave her shelter, so he is her knight in shining armour. If Sudha knows Murli is Bharti's hubby, of course she won't have feelings, perhaps when she finds out, she might regress. All film heroins fall for the heroes the same way 😆

However knowing Bharti she will make sure Sudha and Murli get together coz she it is the best thing for her friend having a second chance in life with Murli. She will use Amit by saying to Murli she has moved on to convince Murli.  I don't think Bharti has any feelings for Amit nor will she marry him, she likes him a lot but it's only friendship.  The girl only loves Murli and it doesn't seem like she can get over him or what has happened to her easily.

I have said this but I wld like to reiterate that somewhere in my mind I am still hoping and rooting for Murli and Bharti. I don't know why but it just seems that way. I know I had said it was impossible for them to go back after everything that has transpired but if Prakash's truth comes out, I can almost imagine Murli running after Bharti on his wedding day with Sudha and we  will see a reunion  possibly at a train station 🤣🤣

I think I've watched too many sappy movies 🤣🤣

@vrish nice topic 😊
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
well a very nice topic Vrish👍🏼

well... i don't really have high hopes on monday that bharti will come to know that it's murli helping sudha. coz the way sudha instead of saying murli said krishna. the story itself dragged there. as in the update i said i just fear she might just bring out a statue of krishna or a photo & say this is the krishna who save me... trust me my blood will start boiling then😡😆

but if it happens then maybe it will happen like this... sudha might show murli who's standing at a distance. murli won't see bharti of course. bharti might see him but then she'll keep mum🥱 & won't reveal that he's her hubby(coz the divorce is not finalized to call him her ex-hubby yet). 
or maybe murli will be standing at a distance. sudha will point out to murli then when bharti looks over there, someone will pass by murli so bharti won't see murli & will think the other person is krishna (a situation that has been repeated thousands of times in serials & movies😆)

well, i don't think bharti's friendship will change with sudha. but i'll be highly disappointed if bharti accepts surli easily & silently👎🏼 i want bharti to go to murli & demand for an explanation of ruining her life & helping someone else's wife & not doing justice towards his own wife. but on second thougths if bharti was someone else's wife & was suffering then i'm hundred percent sure that murli would definitely help her😆

but honestly i don't see murli falling for sudha. even in the first meeting murli staring at her was definitely not bcoz he was drooling over her. obviously it was purely out of sympathy seeing RA beating her badly. murli whenever he has helped her seems to be helping her for the sake of humanity not due to some other kind of feelings. 
sudha seems to be already falling for murli no doubts coz as fuzzyface said he's become her knight in shining armour😉 
but in saturday's epi i thought murli was feeling a bit awkward when sudha kept staring at him😕 however he wasn't bothered later. i don't think he's going to fall for her easily. he seems to be only helping her nothing more than that... anyway, let's see what the CVs will show later😕

i don't think RA is going to stay silent. so just like it's said an eye for an eye, is it going to be a wife for a wife?😕 i mean yes sudha went with murli on her own, he didn't force her. but RA blames murli for kidnapping his wife...so does this create a threat for bharti now😲 will RA do the same, kidnap bharti & then bargain with murli. in that situation obviously murli will have to go to save bharti if something does happen. then again bharli will come face to face. murli will save her again & then once again as always after saving her he will surely get beaten up badly or maybe sent to jail on the charge of saving bharti🤪

what do you think will RA use bharti as his weapon to teach murli a lesson?😕
No offense, but I disagree w/ both of the above.

I don't see why Bharti shouldn't accept this Surli alliance.  After all, Bharti never 'loved' Murli - she was just being a dutiful daughter and married whoever her father asked her to marry.  She knows that Murli never loved her.  So what does she gain by trying to win back Murli, assuming that at some point, she exposes Prakash and vindicates herself?

Also, Murli was good to Bharti on several occasions, the last of them being when he saved her from being burnt.  As for why he didn't during the invasion of the eunuchs, I don't completely blame him.  After what his family had been put thru, and given his perception that Rupesh was behind it, I don't hold that against him.  Yeah, he should have believed Bharti over Prakash, but aside from that, let's face it - he was never in love w/ Bharti.  So he did the minimum that was expected from a hubby, and not more.

Yeah, Murli saved Sudha when she was being ill-treated, but similarly, he saved Bharti that night @ Neelam's wedding.  So it's not exactly being selective.  I can understand people who don't like Murli for agreeing to marry Bharti in the first place, and I do hold that against him.  But now that they are divorced, I want them to continue on the healthy paths that they're following.  I don't want Murli's potential relationship w/ Sudha to be jeopardized for purely vindictive reasons.  Yeah, he's best off starting his own business, but aside from that, since Gau is always after him, his marrying Sudha at least puts her out of his picture, and the plots to possess the house that's in his name.

Another thing I have in mind - Amit.  Surely he too has his romantic aspirations, and he's helping Bharti for a reason, and not just b'cos she's a fellow midget.  He too may well develop feelings for Bharti.  If that's the case, shouldn't Bharti end up w/ him, or should she end up w/ Murli after she's vindicated?  This is almost like that question of who Jyoti should end up w/ - Pankaj or Kabir, and she ultimately went w/ Kabir.

As I pointed out in the other thread of how will Murli react, I don't think it's fair to Amit in the end if Bharti returns to Murli, and nor is it fair to Murli.  Let's say Murli realizes everything and apologizes to Bharti.  But now, everybody in both families will know the full story of how all the marriages - Veena's & Murli's - were orchestrated by Gau in order to upgrade their living conditions.  So once that is known, why should Bharli's divorce be reversed?  If anything, that situation should be fixed, and the best way to do it would be to have Bharti marry Amit, and Murli marry Sudha, maybe in a combined ceremony.  That way, they all can apologize/forgive and move on.

It would also justify the serial title - Baba, aiso varr dhoondo.  Surely, aiso varr does not mean Murli: it would mean someone like Amit.  Again, not b'cos of his size, but b'cos of how supportive he's been to Bharti.  But if Bharti goes back to Murli, the moral of this story will seem to be that no matter what your hubby does to you, once he apologizes, go back to him, ignoring people who may have been even more supportive of him.  In Jyoti, that's what Jyoti at one point risked doing w/ Pankaj (and what Sushma did w/ Brij), and here, that would be repeated.  While Murli is no Brij or Pankaj, he doesn't deserve the worst in the world, but neither does he deserve Bharti.

Okay, enough of my soap box bhashan 😆
well i don't think bharti was just fulfilling her duties of a loyal daugther or wife. the night murli saved her at neelam's wedding, of course she was getting flashbacks of murli. she was falling for him just like sudha is falling for him. he saved the two ladies becoming a hero in their eyes. that's the reason why she was upset when murli just walked off when rupesh had put the proposal in front of the Lal family.

talking about murli, i don't think he's a complete villain as per some members who don't see his good deeds at all & just keep on complaining that he didn't do any favor by saving bharti. i do sympathize with him. he got trapped in gau's plan & just couldn't come out. murli helping sudha is bcoz he followed his heart i guess. he is a good person & has a good heart to help people. in the case of bharti, especially the decision of marrying her, well i don't think he was following his heart at all. he seemed to be using all his logics & reasoning to convince his mind to get married to bharti. he must have been thinking that he's sacrificing for his sister but unfortunately he didn't realize that he wasn't jumping in the well all alone, he had bharti along with him. by the time he realized it, it was too late
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
nice discussion ..... vrish i completely agree with whatever u said 😃

bharti would definitely be not jealous after knowing whom sudha is admiring (hope they dont turn sudha to a vamp 😕) ....she will try to be a mahaan 😡 and unite surli which would lead to nothing other than sudha end up uniting bharli 😡  but i have no idea with whom murli will pair at the end 😕 ...i think both murli and sudha have some feelings for each other now 😉 ....on the other hand bharti has nothing for amit though not sure about amit 😉 ...... it would be interesting to see how would bharti react if amit proposes her 😆.....

bharti now clears knows murli never loved her and he would never love her but may accept her as his wife after all the revelations (this would have happened already if rupesh had reacted sensibly and proved bharti's innocense)...so if bharti wants to be back with murli after exposing prakash's truth and gau's hand on it , it would be sick 🤢 ....there is no guarantee that murli's family wont misunderstand her in future.... and it would ruin bharti's character also ..it would seem like bharti has taken advantage of his in-built pressure .. and murli just because he married bharti (due to the trap by his own family) and refused to live with her he shouldn't be punished for his whole life to live with bharti ..he dont deserve it .... perhaps, they show murli crazily falling in love with bharti it would make no sense 🤢

whether murli marries sudha or not bharti should not return to murli ...she must start searching for someone who could love her from the bottom of his heart ..... but sudha being a cameo this is highly unlikely 😒 ...normally female leads dont end up with the first guy but there they show their first hubby as evil or presumed dead but here only misunderstandings ..only exception was SS but it was a flop show 😒....it would not take much time for the cvs to show murli to be madly in love with bharti 😔

I disagree about Bharti falling for Murli. If Sudha can develop such feelings for Murli after what he did, so why shld Bharti feel any different, plus she is his wife, so Bharti feelings for Murli were only natural. 

Bharti married Murli not because he was a normal guy but like many women, she married him for security because she believed he wld be able to protect her from the cruel world. Murli was in sound mind and knew well enough what he was doing marrying someone like Bharti. Although it was ochestrated by Mridala but at the end he made his own decision to marry Bharti. Plus he too married for financial security as well as using it as a stepping stone to move up in life.

I know Murli never loved her and I don't blame him for what has happened but I am still quite upset that he chose Prakash over Bharti. What has happened is neither Bharti or Murli's fault, so why do both have to pay the price. Ultimately it is a marriage and ppl these days take it so lightly and divorce rates are up over frivilous things, so if there is a chance to resolve things, why shldn't it be given a second chance.

Coming to Amit he does seem like a nice guy and supportive of Bharti, so was Murli before the Prakash fiasco. Besides how can we be sure, he isn't sticking around Bharti for money? I mean after all he is working at Bharti's company, perhaps he cld also think that this cld be a chance for a better life much like Murli. But since both of them are midget, he or everyone else might think it wld be better if they get together.

Same can be said about Sudha just coz Murli saved her from that monster, her feelings for Murli and wanting to be with him cld spring from wanting security.

Just because everything seems to appear right doesn't mean it will fit.

I don't think Bharti wld want to marry Amit despite whatever reasons. Amit and Rupesh might think otherwise but this time around, Bharti will do things her way, which means she will unite Murli and Sudha. However whether the marriage follows through or not, it's up to CVs.

I wld prefer to see what Bharti can do by taking ownership of her life and embracing her so called flaw. As far as Murli and Bharti are concerned wld be better if they figure out what they want to do with their own life and if somewhere along the line, they want to reconcile, it shld on their own merit and coz they want to.
i disagree with one thing murli didnt marry her for his financial security or use it as a stepping stone to move up in life ..... only mirdala had that intention..for murli the sole reason is veena's marriage.....he never asked for anything from rupesh if so murli would have left bharti there itself when he came to know rupesh lost everything but he helped him with the money he gave him.....if rupesh hadnt given them that house they would have continued to live in their small house which might be uncomfortable for bharti.... only mistake is he should not have asked her house after deciding to divorce her....when he rejects bharti he must reject her wealth also 😡.....its weird why sudha is not asking murli how they r living in such a luxurious house 😳 ..she knows how poor they are 😕 ..if she asks the truth about bharti will easily come out 😕

& whether bharti likes to marry only a normal guy or not will be known only if they show as amit who also saved her and supporting her, loving bharti and asking for her hand (but i doubt whether cvs will take that risk 😳) coz when rupesh was tired of searching a var for bharti her emotional dialogues were something like she will remain unmarried coz God hasnt written anything like marriage in her fate so she will proceed with her studies and she was sad for not being able to fulfill her dad's wish.....she never asked her dad to search for someone like her so that he would accept her wholeheartedly and would never treat her differently....so bharti's wish is getting married or getting married to a normal guy 😳

i dnt think there is any need to give bharli a second chance to reconcile coz the very reason for their divorce is murli not comfortable of bharti's short height ..unless bharti grows taller murli would never accept her wholeheartedly 😆

coming to y murli beleived prakash over bharti whereas amit beleives bharti is amit has nothing to lose by trusting her words whereas for murli veena's marriage was at stake .... unfortunately bharti's timing of revealing prakash's truth was wrong ...when neelam asked her she said nothing coz she is not her family member but at the end she disclosed everything in front of all guests 🤣  and she had no proof .... imagine if it was gau's trick to stop veena's wedding and prakash was genuine 😆 ..so i dont blame murli for not listening to bharti that time with no proof....

Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
I don't see why he needs so much of proof to believe Bharti but he was willing to believe all the crap by Prakash at face value. Prakash isn't his wife, Bharti was.  Are you telling me, you will be asking for substantial proof from your husband, wife, mother, father, sisters because you think they are out to get you and  in this case ruin your sister's life??? Do you think your own family member wld find such joy in ruining another subling's life for heck of it??? Being family is all abt trust and I find it appaling that people don't trust their own family or use their god given brains to put two and two together! 😳 Murli's famlily and Veena were so excited abt the prospect of marriage like Prakash was something sent from the heaven's above that they didn't want to risk anything. For the love of god. *rolling eyes*
There is saying my nanima used to say  that you have to go to four different villages to find out about a guy before getting your daughter married, which Murli's family failed to do.

As for Bharti asking like you said wanting to marry a normal guy , I think is justified coz she sees herself as flawed, so it wld make sense she wants something better.  Forget Bharti is a dwarf, there are so many ppl in this world, who marry for money, and name because they think it is best for them to move up from where they are.  We always want someone better than us to compliment us, it's simple logic.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree.😊
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago