Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ladke tahlane ka shoqq.............. - Page 2

TAMANNA_LOVES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

ABHAY---Agar tumhe ladke tahlane ka shoq hai toh koi aur,,kisi aur ko tahlao,chose sm1 else [๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ]

PIYA----Firstly mein ladke nahi tahlarahi hoen ,and that is very horriable thing to say [๐Ÿ˜ญ][๐Ÿ‘well said piya]

how could u say that Abhay ............

Well everybody seems to be very happy after yest abhiya scene including me too its almost 17 times i hv seen that magical lovely scene

But 1 thing really annoyed me while watching how could abhay say that'''ladke tahlao thing'''very bad idea abhay ,piya is all urs she will never do that how can u say that when sm1 loves u soo much and wants u desperately and u suggesting crazy tahlo idea i really appreciated piya for back answering him  

They are many post on abhiya scene what he did, how he did ,the way he said, soo i though to take 1 neg thing of the scene for fun.........or else abhay ke tho sath khoon maff whatever evil he does or says my feelings will never change for him he will alwez be my love abhay

what does ladke tahlane  mean

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It means making boys roam arround with you..means making them go with you here and there...
This content was originally posted by: TAMANNA_LOVES

</div>

what does <font color="#990033" size="4">ladke tahlane mean
<div>
</font>

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Farah which language...๐Ÿ˜•..๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› I guess i want classes.:)
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font color="#0099CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">T'abuse cherie...๐ŸคฃIl vont finir pa nous tuer...</font>

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 13 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

where is ever1 today

every one is busy watching WORLD CUP CRICKET YAAR !!!
This content was originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Farah which language...๐Ÿ˜•..๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› I guess i want classes.:)

It's french dear... you wanna learn ??? ๐Ÿ˜Š
TAMANNA_LOVES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

It means making boys roam arround with you..means making them go with you here and there...

oh ic thx:D
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

Abhya and Pia know each other very well by now. They know what triggers the other person to come out with truth. 

Abhay used the ladke tahlane wali line so that he comes to know what is going on between Pia and Sid. How Sid is able to make Pia spend time with him even after Abhay's repeated warnings. The line was just to make Pia come out with truth. In his heart, Abhay has acknowledged that even he is scared of Pia's love that it makes him go weak. So, there is no way he will think anything bad about Pia. Sometimes, the relationships are beyond words and that is the relationship between Abhiya.

Did you notice even Pia tried to instigate Abhay by saying things that any other normal person will mistake as insulting. But Abhay didn't because he knows Pia and the her love.

omg Ritzie...seems like u said everything i thought always ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i keep repeating this same thing but very few ppl agree with me ๐Ÿคฃ
i mean how come u think soo much like me?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† i am shocked ๐Ÿคฃ
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want this to be happen but CV's i don't know why aren't they focusing on Abhiya? They are just showing too much of Sid and i feel irritated.
Abhay should not say such things which hurts the dignity of a gal.

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg Ritzie...seems like u said everything i thought always ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i keep repeating this same thing but very few ppl agree with me ๐Ÿคฃ
i mean how come u think soo much like me?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† i am shocked ๐Ÿคฃ

Really Nishi? We match. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think that's the reason we are part of the same fanatics club๐Ÿคฃ

usha786 thumbnail
yes abhay ko ladkiyo se flirt karne ka shok hai and abhay ko dekhkar piya bhee bigad gayee๐Ÿคฃ