Ladke tahlane ka shoqq..............

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ABHAY---Agar tumhe ladke tahlane ka shoq hai toh koi aur,,kisi aur ko tahlao,chose sm1 else [😑😲]

PIYA----Firstly mein ladke nahi tahlarahi hoen ,and that is very horriable thing to say [😭][πŸ‘well said piya]

how could u say that Abhay ............

Well everybody seems to be very happy after yest abhiya scene including me too its almost 17 times i hv seen that magical lovely scene

But 1 thing really annoyed me while watching how could abhay say that'''ladke tahlao thing'''very bad idea abhay ,piya is all urs she will never do that how can u say that when sm1 loves u soo much and wants u desperately and u suggesting crazy tahlo idea i really appreciated piya for back answering him  

They are many post on abhiya scene what he did, how he did ,the way he said, soo i though to take 1 neg thing of the scene for fun.........or else abhay ke tho sath khoon maff whatever evil he does or says my feelings will never change for him he will alwez be my love abhay

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Panchi explained to the crowd about the culture of Dehra Dun and its rich heritage. They all nodded their head but as she looked around she founf familiar faces smiling at her. She let the crowd go and walked to Kabir and Angad,

"SO Sid threw you out of the job cause you had a cat fight with his precious T?" they all laughed loudly. Panchi got angry and made Kabir go away to bring them all some drink. Kabir grumbled and went away... As soon as he was gone Angad started to speak.

So how has the new job turned out?" he asked and Panchi glared at him.

"You are asking me about my job? Well to answer that I hate going around smiling at people all day and explain to them in details" she said irritated. He laughed a little but stopped as soon as he saw her glare.

Panchi wanted to go up the stairs but Angad insisted on staying where they were so that Kabir could find them. Panchi tried to take a step and slipped.

Angad went forward to catch her and he did. They looked into each others eyes and felt a tension. Angad used to have a huge crush on Panchi when he was a fresher. But seeing Danish he had backed of. In the other hand Panchi was heartbroken and betrayed. But she thought of tracker.

"How is tracker?" she asked coughing. He didnt answer at first. But then he sighed and spoke.

"She left me for a lunatic on a bike today that's why i came here" he said with a nervous smile.

"Panchi... I think i like you" he whispered and she stared in awe. She had now got nothing she could fear. Angad liked her and what she felt now was different than she had ever felt...

"I know" she said and hid her face in his chest.

Kabir came soon enough and found them like that, he didnt want to disturb the two so he just sneaked out of the building taking care no one understood he knew the two of them!
SORRY
yes i agree with u....Abhay is being too rude to Pia by saying "ladke tehlana" wala thing...so i think Abhay shud go for Misha instead πŸ˜›....just imagine if something like this happens..

Abhay and Misha - Jungle Scene

Misha: dude! tum yaha jungle me itni raat me kya kar rhe ho?
Abhay: main to aksar yaha night walk ke liye aaya karta hu..what abt u?
Misha: main aaj bahut sad and heartbroken hu...that Shaurya turned out to be a gay...i made a fool of myself...maine uske liye kya kya nahi kiya, kya kya nahi socha aur wo kya nikla...and he loves that Loser Shankar 🀒
Abhay: oh to Shaurya wahi ladka hai jiske liye tumne mujhse love tips liye the?
Misha: yeaa...anyways tumhari aur Pia ki story kaha tak pahuchi?
Abhay (in his usual cold voice): hamari koi kahani nahi hai....maine pata nahi kitne baar Pia ko bachaya (lost the count myself)...hamesha uska body guard aur hostel gatekeeper ban kar rha (and still gate-keeper ki salary us hostel gatekeeper ko mili jo raat me so jata tha)...aur Pia ne mujhe dhokha de diya...jab dekho Siddharth ke sath dinner date pe jati rehti hai (free me dinner karne)...and she doesnt listen to me *sigh*...ab to Siddharth uska personal driver bhi ban chuka hai, roz use hostel drop karta hai (driver ki job bhi gayi)
Misha: so sad na...hum dono ko pyar me dhokha mila...tumhe Pia se aur mujhe Shaurya se *sigh*

Suddenly wind starts blowing on both their faces...Abhay and Misha staring into each other's eyes...eye-lock..and then...

Abhay: Aise chale jab hawaaa...Ishq hua hi hua...
Misha: Hulchul huyi, Zara shor hua...Dil chor hua, Teri aor hua

and they both do the Salsa dance on this Song in the middle of the forest...πŸ˜‰

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Zaina..i guess every one has gone mad here...yup yesterday was a sweet scene ruined by this ladka tehlao scene...so here aparajita is also getting mad... Nishi... Ye kya hai lol...Abhay and tracker scene
abhay: tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam..pyar hota hai deewana sanam.. Tere bin hun kaha jayenge..teri baho me mar jayenge...

Tracker: omg omg omg ..you love me abhay...

Pia: how could you do this abhay...   

Tracker: pia ki bachi chal hat

abhay:pia...dur raho

tracker: omg omg omg abhay i love you....

Pia: abhay..no ways

chaiwala: hum juda ho gaye..raste kho gaye..magar chai peeyenge... Aur paise bhi nai denge..ye yad rakhna..meri rah takna...

Abhay: agar goggles pehnu to dikhe ruhi sundariya... .

Utaru to ruhi dikhe bandariya...

Uff babaji me kya karu...

Chai ke raise du ya is bandaria se daru..

Tracker: faint faint..bachao or else i will suicide by using panchi's make up kit..

Lol..not at all well.. Will right something better:) sorry zaina.. But accept this na..its a gift to you... :) :) :) :) :)...you can add something if you like   

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah he didn't say that πŸ˜­
Kya nice scene tha but finishing very bad... πŸ˜­
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Kya nice scene tha but finishing very bad... πŸ˜­

🀣 jsui parti a ta recherche  et jt trouvπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Sayna

🀣 jsui parti a ta recherche  et jt trouvπŸ˜†

T'abuse cherie... πŸ€£ Il vont finir pa nous tuer... 
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhya and Pia know each other very well by now. They know what triggers the other person to come out with truth. 

Abhay used the ladke tahlane wali line so that he comes to know what is going on between Pia and Sid. How Sid is able to make Pia spend time with him even after Abhay's repeated warnings. The line was just to make Pia come out with truth. In his heart, Abhay has acknowledged that even he is scared of Pia's love that it makes him go weak. So, there is no way he will think anything bad about Pia. Sometimes, the relationships are beyond words and that is the relationship between Abhiya.

Did you notice even Pia tried to instigate Abhay by saying things that any other normal person will mistake as insulting. But Abhay didn't because he knows Pia and the her love.
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhiya are getting ladaku type...😑