India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ladke tahlane ka shoqq..............

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

ABHAY---Agar tumhe ladke tahlane ka shoq hai toh koi aur,,kisi aur ko tahlao,chose sm1 else [AngryShocked]

PIYA----Firstly mein ladke nahi tahlarahi hoen ,and that is very horriable thing to say [Cry][Clapwell said piya]

how could u say that Abhay ............

Well everybody seems to be very happy after yest abhiya scene including me too its almost 17 times i hv seen that magical lovely scene

But 1 thing really annoyed me while watching how could abhay say that'''ladke tahlao thing'''very bad idea abhay ,piya is all urs she will never do that how can u say that when sm1 loves u soo much and wants u desperately and u suggesting crazy tahlo idea i really appreciated piya for back answering him  

They are many post on abhiya scene what he did, how he did ,the way he said, soo i though to take 1 neg thing of the scene for fun.........or else abhay ke tho sath khoon maff whatever evil he does or says my feelings will never change for him he will alwez be my love abhay

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 20 March 2011 at 2:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodlineluvkasuAnother-Worldsumana-13ozzyieMahak Sinhamusic_l0ver036

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
where is ever1 today
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Panchi explained to the crowd about the culture of Dehra Dun and its rich heritage. They all nodded their head but as she looked around she founf familiar faces smiling at her. She let the crowd go and walked to Kabir and Angad,

"SO Sid threw you out of the job cause you had a cat fight with his precious T?" they all laughed loudly. Panchi got angry and made Kabir go away to bring them all some drink. Kabir grumbled and went away... As soon as he was gone Angad started to speak.

So how has the new job turned out?" he asked and Panchi glared at him.

"You are asking me about my job? Well to answer that I hate going around smiling at people all day and explain to them in details" she said irritated. He laughed a little but stopped as soon as he saw her glare.

Panchi wanted to go up the stairs but Angad insisted on staying where they were so that Kabir could find them. Panchi tried to take a step and slipped.

Angad went forward to catch her and he did. They looked into each others eyes and felt a tension. Angad used to have a huge crush on Panchi when he was a fresher. But seeing Danish he had backed of. In the other hand Panchi was heartbroken and betrayed. But she thought of tracker.

"How is tracker?" she asked coughing. He didnt answer at first. But then he sighed and spoke.

"She left me for a lunatic on a bike today that's why i came here" he said with a nervous smile.

"Panchi... I think i like you" he whispered and she stared in awe. She had now got nothing she could fear. Angad liked her and what she felt now was different than she had ever felt...

"I know" she said and hid her face in his chest.

Kabir came soon enough and found them like that, he didnt want to disturb the two so he just sneaked out of the building taking care no one understood he knew the two of them!
SORRY
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Zaina..i guess every one has gone mad here...yup yesterday was a sweet scene ruined by this ladka tehlao scene...so here aparajita is also getting mad... Nishi... Ye kya hai lol...Abhay and tracker scene
abhay: tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam..pyar hota hai deewana sanam.. Tere bin hun kaha jayenge..teri baho me mar jayenge...

Tracker: omg omg omg ..you love me abhay...

Pia: how could you do this abhay...   

Tracker: pia ki bachi chal hat

abhay:pia...dur raho

tracker: omg omg omg abhay i love you....

Pia: abhay..no ways

chaiwala: hum juda ho gaye..raste kho gaye..magar chai peeyenge... Aur paise bhi nai denge..ye yad rakhna..meri rah takna...

Abhay: agar goggles pehnu to dikhe ruhi sundariya... .

Utaru to ruhi dikhe bandariya...

Uff babaji me kya karu...

Chai ke raise du ya is bandaria se daru..

Tracker: faint faint..bachao or else i will suicide by using panchi's make up kit..

Lol..not at all well.. Will right something better:) sorry zaina.. But accept this na..its a gift to you... :) :) :) :) :)...you can add something if you like   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Yeah he didn't say that Cry
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SaynaFM IF-Rockerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Kya nice scene tha but finishing very bad... Cry
ROFL jsui parti a ta recherche  et jt trouvLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index