Stat ONE Holi special-Vahbiz , Sid n Suku

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
STAR One's Holi special

Dhanashri Kulkarni and Natasha /Hill Road Media

This weekend, the entire nation would be seeped in colour, celebrating the festival of Holi with enthusiasm and vigour. We spoke to the STAR One actors about Holi, their plans this Holi, and their favourite Holi song. Here's wishing every fan of STAR One a happy and safe Holi!

Read on… 

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
Last year, I celebrated Holi at the Zoom party, and it was fun. That was my most memorable Holi, as I had fun enjoying the festival with friends. This year, I am invited to the Holi bash organized by Colors, but my boyfriend Vivian plans to attend the Zoom party, so I will tag along (laughs). The song I love dancing to on Holi is undoubtedly Rang Barse.

Siddhant Karnick aka Siddharth of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
Holi for me means bhang, bhang and more bhang, and also some colours here and there. The most memorable Holi was during my BMM days. Our batch had 40 girls and just 10 guys. We arranged a wonderful party, where the women got high (laughs). My favourite Holi song is Rang Barse, but when you get high, all songs sound good. I am hoping someone invites me for their party this year, as Holi is my favourite festival. You can even throw eggs at people and get away with it, without being put behind bars.

Sukirti Khandpal aka Piya of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani
If I am not shooting, I usually celebrate Holi with my friends on my terrace. This year, we might have a small get-together, but nothing is confirmed. My best Holis were in my childhood. We used to have a holiday in school, and we all used to celebrate Holi like there would be no tomorrow. My favourite holi song is Rang Barse, which is unmatched in popularity till date. 

Edited by juhi_karneet - 13 years ago
thanks for sharing 😊
thnx 4 sharing

lov u sukku nd sid
thanks 4 sharing
luv suku n sid
thanxx 4 sharingggg..........

LUVING ALL 3 SID .....SUKKU..AND VAHBIZ

SID IS REALLY NAUGHTY AND SUKKU CUTE

AND VAHBIZ IS JUST IN LUV

LOVED IT WHEN SHE SAID "MY BOYFRIEND VIVIAN"

VIVBIZ ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thanks for sharing but vahbiz looks thin in the picture but in the drama she looks as if shes put on weight!!