Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 23)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Poor Mishal looked uncomfortable when the water was dripping on them and they were hugging. He has to almost bend double to hug Mahi! LOL

@black --- yeah i saw that..poor guy had to keep his neck so low...!! Wish Mahi had worn some heels.. but then i guess the dancing wuld have been difficult.. she was wearing flats i think..!!

Oh but i think the hug was ...awesome..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@Elysia... thanks a ton for the caps...n the awesome narration Hug
ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Poor Mishal looked uncomfortable when the water was dripping on them and they were hugging. He has to almost bend double to hug Mahi! LOL
Mishal looked soooooooooo adorable but Mahi was caked in makeup and sometimes her facial expressions were fixed. She was looking at the audience too much instead of looking at Mishal. Dunno why but i would have liked it better if they had worn asian clothing, Mishal in fitted *AHEM!* kurtha Day Dreamingand Mahi in simple saree. But then i suppose the dance steps had to be done in western clothes, especially the lifts.Shocked

Yes Mishal looked somewhat uncomfortable in rain in 1/2 scenes .

The one thing  which i too don't like much is hug scene in rain . The hug is awesome  . But Mishal is too much bending .  Instead of that if they hug normally each other in spite of the height difference it would have been nice . 

Initially lipstick is seen  odd  but  late on Mahi 's makeup  is not seen much in rain . she is really looking beautiful in rain  and her expressions are also nice .  sweet smile  through out the song .   Sry i did n't find any thing that she is looking at audience more than mishal . She is looking at mishal only all through the song .

Mishal looks awesome in these costumes .

For mahi Saree won't suits to these steps i think .  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Prinsesse.Suvi

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Mishal looked soooooooooo adorable but Mahi was caked in makeup and sometimes her facial expressions were fixed. She was looking at the audience too much instead of looking at Mishal. Dunno why but i would have liked it better if they had worn asian clothing, Mishal in fitted *AHEM!* kurtha Day Dreamingand Mahi in simple saree. But then i suppose the dance steps had to be done in western clothes, especially the lifts.Shocked
sorry double posting

HA! Double crazy! What do you mean "leave him alone"? NEVER!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Achha, fir humara kya hoga???????Tongue
yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
elysia, u besharam kahi ki,  LOLLOL,, the caps are ohh so num num num numTongueEmbarrassed
ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Achha, fir humara kya hoga???????Tongue

Who said he can have only one stalker??!! 

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Yes...Mishal was a little uncomfortable in the "rain"...and also while doing the last few "hot" steps before disappearing into the clam-shellLOL The clip we saw in UMAT was crisper, i think! But, no complaints...we should be thankful for getting this much at leastSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82

Go to top