Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushix

the ones shown in sbs, etc.. cud be from their final rehearsal with their costumes.. which news channels covered it.. so that's why its different.. if u noticed they did have some mistakes in some steps..where in in the actual, there were none..well at least i didnt noticed..lol.. and well, it was edited so they probably used clips from the different shots they gave..๐Ÿ˜†

LOL yeah could be......funny how the final act usually is so heavily edited that they cut out a lot of the good shots/close ups......I felt the same way about the Harshiti valentine's day act a month back......all the better portions were in the unedited clips they showed in the news channels/previews....lol.....actual performance ended up being over-edited.
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for the HD quality video ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL yeah could be......funny how the final act usually is so heavily edited that they cut out a lot of the good shots/close ups......I felt the same way about the Harshiti valentine's day act a month back......all the better portions were in the unedited clips they showed in the news channels/previews....lol.....actual performance ended up being over-edited.

with harshiti it always happens..๐Ÿ˜† not just the valentines act but some of their previous performances.. we see different shots in promos/previews which is different from the actual.. even the pics have different poses n expression from the actual...๐Ÿ˜† oh well, they do this with all these kind of shows.. they just lovee to over-edit it esp with such good looking couples ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† & add effects and make it slow mo n all...lol kinda used to seeing it so i just laugh it off..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the performance! finally they performed together!! hope we get to see a few more in the future! they looked adorable! ๐Ÿ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

[
with harshiti it always happens..๐Ÿ˜† not just the valentines act but some of their previous performances.. we see different shots in promos/previews which is different from the actual.. even the pics have different poses n expression from the actual...๐Ÿ˜† oh well, they do this with all these kind of shows.. they just lovee to over-edit it esp with such good looking couples ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† & add effects and make it slow mo n all...lol kinda used to seeing it so i just laugh it off..๐Ÿ˜†

LOL I guess they get "over-creative"๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†......as is obvious from stuff like the LEAVES, the FEATHERS and not to forget.....the "BARF"

Yeah I know this is the norm now.....so I'm not surprised either.....it's kinda expected most times that what you see in the preview clips doesn't exactly pan out that way in the actual thing.....too much "creativity" at work, you see๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey  thankz  for the  linkz  friends............
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG8FsmWmC8[/YOUTUBE]
Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG8FsmWmC8

Download link:

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maine dekh liya!! woooo!!
Hayye..Did u see AS romancign with that Sarpanch dude from phulwa?! haww...AS...how could u? Tumne bechare b]purohit ji ka dil tod diya..and then a while later I thought she'd realised her mistake, she was trying to go away from him..but alas...pendulum kahin ki๐Ÿคฃ
and Vaibhav and Sabina were looking soo cuteโ˜บ๏ธ
and the kids were cute-ish....but Tapu's hairstye was ajeeb...and I saw Roops! but only a jhalak...
Mahi ki horrible lipstick ne poora performance kharab kar diya...and what was with those leaves..and sparkling rain water?!๐Ÿคฃ
MR toh hayyyeeeeeโ˜บ๏ธ
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey suvi atlast dekh liya tumne ,tappu's hairstyle was out of the world literally๐Ÿ˜† and u already no my views on mahi's lipstick๐Ÿ˜†You've updated ur photo,BAAJI and all........ haan.............*nudge nudge wink wink*๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: niki11

Hey suvi atlast dekh liya tumne ,tappu's hairstyle was out of the world literally๐Ÿ˜† and u already no my views on mahi's lipstick๐Ÿ˜†You've updated ur photo,BAAJI and all........ haan.............*nudge nudge wink wink*๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

..of course..hayye Baaji...โ˜บ๏ธ