Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

I once ditched my sister for an episode of LTL πŸ˜ƒ I'm a horrible person πŸ˜†

all is fair in love and war ,, we all are in love 😍,,kya karen me too i am supposed to call my sis frm work and instead i am glued to the net , already brkn rules at wrk ,, going to forum pagesπŸ˜† 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
As a uk subscriber may I congratulate colors for Holi kay rang colors kay sang; it was a brilliant compilation comemorating the festival of Holi,What particulary engaged me was how the children who are future generation were used to open the show against the back drop of a funfair scenario complete with an array of activities that excite children fire blowers,jugglers,clowns, stlit walkers, and human sized cuddly character.Also endearing was that the children were allowed to host the mass event .Another note worthy thing  was the outdoor setting away from neon a nd spot light surrondings that certainly gave a one with nature feel to the event. The hands on revelry of colour squirting and colour throwing done in good humour amongst all ages was hard to ignore. Also worth praise were the performances that gave consideration  to all ages and screen roles i.e Phulwa and co; the elderly;the baddies; the bhaus ,negative and positive and the most famous romantic young husband and wife Dutta and Nakku; and lastly Shewta the reality show winner.   So Colors channel thank you for this multicolored performance!
Mishal and Mahi unmatched in their memorable and  mercurial performance,the song choice, the dance moves,the expressions,the costumes confirmed that the two remain the most inspiring in role husband and wife pair on the small screen to date.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I do think it got awkward when the 'rain' came into play πŸ˜† A bit sensuous, yet aaawwwwwkkkwaaaarrrrddddd 🀣 I think the chemistry between them came out much better without the need for this πŸ€” 

What can I say about the shell? Ummm, lost for words 🀣🀣🀣 x

@bold: Word......really the rain/water wasn't needed......their chemistry was fab anyways.....infact things got awkward with the rain cuz many times it seemed to be bothering MR too as he was trying to get his expressions/lipsync right with the water pouring down on them.....they don't need THESE kind of gimmicks to show so called "sensuality"

And the shell toh.....lol.....good to know I wasn't the only one with a loss for words about itπŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

a colored version of their performance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_eNFCQQxzo[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_eNFCQQxzo

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

and I uploaded some HQ caps in the pic gallery - so someone plz make me a sig - thanks!!  😳

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^ A HUGE thanks πŸ€— Was waiting for a HQ vid 😳 x
AreYaar thumbnail
I'm wondering now if the whole thing was reshot......even the initial portion with "hasti rahe tu hasti rahe" looks different in the SBS vidπŸ˜•.....MV's "sharmaaoing" bit I mean.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aRhKp03rQ[/YOUTUBE]
Sid.H thumbnail
^^ I dont think it was reshot - just different camera angles. πŸ€”
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

^^ I dont think it was reshot - just different camera angles. πŸ€”

Could be.....but I just rewatched both bits and it's different in the actual act.....MV kinda rushes through that portion and she's sharmaofying in a different direction alsoπŸ˜†....maybe it was shot in two takes and the SBS ppl got a better take than the Colors ppl.

Anyways it was a sweet portion.....wish they'd kept the close up that they'd shown in all the SBS/UMAT vids....they totally switched it in the actual act.
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Could be.....but I just rewatched both bits and it's different in the actual act.....MV kinda rushes through that portion and she's sharmaofying in a different direction alsoπŸ˜†....maybe it was shot in two takes and the SBS ppl got a better take than the Colors ppl.

Anyways it was a sweet portion.....wish they'd kept the close up that they'd shown in all the SBS/UMAT vids....they totally switched it in the actual act.

i agree - that SBS's zoomed in sharmaoing MV was a lot cuter - they shud have kept that.  and it was a different direction - didnt notice - so maybe u are right  πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

the ones shown in sbs, etc.. cud be from their final rehearsal with their costumes.. which news channels covered it.. so that's why its different.. if u noticed they did have some mistakes in some steps..where in in the actual, there were none..well at least i didnt noticed..lol.. and well, it was edited so they probably used clips from the different shots they gave..πŸ˜†