Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ziks

I  love to be in my dream land and always wish tasha  to be couple in real life also . I can't help it  .

It's just are POV differ nothin else and  ziks every1 has a right to enjoy and live in ther dreamland so go and dream and ENJOY!!!!!!!πŸ€—
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Mishal looked uncomfortable when the water was dripping on them and they were hugging. He has to almost bend double to hug Mahi! πŸ˜†
Mishal looked soooooooooo adorable but Mahi was caked in makeup and sometimes her facial expressions were fixed. She was looking at the audience too much instead of looking at Mishal. Dunno why but i would have liked it better if they had worn asian clothing, Mishal in fitted *AHEM!* kurtha 😍and Mahi in simple saree. But then i suppose the dance steps had to be done in western clothes, especially the lifts.😲
ziks thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

It's just are POV differ nothin else and  ziks every1 has a right to enjoy and live in ther dreamland so go and dream and ENJOY!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Thanks niki .  πŸ€—
niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Poor Mishal looked uncomfortable when the water was dripping on them and they were hugging. He has to almost bend double to hug Mahi! πŸ˜†
Mishal looked soooooooooo adorable but Mahi was caked in makeup and sometimes her facial expressions were fixed. She was looking at the audience too much instead of looking at Mishal. Dunno why but i would have liked it better if they had worn asian clothing, Mishal in fitted *AHEM!* kurtha 😍and Mahi in simple saree. But then i suppose the dance steps had to be done in western clothes, especially the lifts.😲

@black: you can never leave him alone can you????tumhare *ahem*questionable khayalon mein ate ate thk gaya hoga becharaπŸ˜†
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail

sorry double posting
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

@black --- yeah i saw that..poor guy had to keep his neck so low...!! Wish Mahi had worn some heels.. but then i guess the dancing wuld have been difficult.. she was wearing flats i think..!!

Oh but i think the hug was ...awesome..😳

Armu4eva thumbnail
@Elysia... thanks a ton for the caps...n the awesome narration πŸ€—
ziks thumbnail

Yes Mishal looked somewhat uncomfortable in rain in 1/2 scenes .

The one thing  which i too don't like much is hug scene in rain . The hug is awesome  . But Mishal is too much bending .  Instead of that if they hug normally each other in spite of the height difference it would have been nice . 

Initially lipstick is seen  odd  but  late on Mahi 's makeup  is not seen much in rain . she is really looking beautiful in rain  and her expressions are also nice .  sweet smile  through out the song .   Sry i did n't find any thing that she is looking at audience more than mishal . She is looking at mishal only all through the song .

Mishal looks awesome in these costumes .

For mahi Saree won't suits to these steps i think .  

ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niki11

sorry double posting

HA! Double crazy! What do you mean "leave him alone"? NEVER!

niki11 thumbnail

HA! Double crazy! What do you mean "leave him alone"? NEVER!

Achha, fir humara kya hoga???????πŸ˜›