Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Have you ever tried to sit thru one of the Star Parivar thingies?

I sat  thru one of the Star parivaar's....and i totally regret it.....that was so head ache inducing...🤢...the whole drama.....the whole giggles and ooh aahs and the dances were so OTT and cheesy....simply not my cup of tea but i watched it for Harshad and Aditi's performance.......had to go thru all the torture......
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Yeah...the whole bunch was annoying...along with most people at the party! I had a hard time sitting through it...

Even the laddo team and the ut team and the guy who plays villain in phulwa wat got into him????😆
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: niki11

Its lyk a live hum saath saath hain going on the overacting is unbearable and ironically  these guys go and recieve awards for their acting😆

so true and the one or two actors they have they call"" parivar..." feel sorry for star plus sometimes..dug a whole and buried them-self's!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
All those Star Parivar events have overdressed men and women all acting like one big family...staying in character yet having some theme/story running. 🤢They are prolly one of the worst events on TV. It was even more horrible during heydays of Bidaai and Yeh Rishta. Atleast K shows were more entertaining. Compared to that Colors Holi bash was most entertaining. Though I am sure SPA will break TRP records yet again.
TheRager thumbnail
I think everyone was high on bhang in the party.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

All those Star Parivar events have overdressed men and women all acting like one big family...staying in character yet having some theme/story running. 🤢They are prolly one of the worst events on TV. It was even more horrible during heydays of Bidaai and Yeh Rishta. Atleast K shows were more entertaining. Compared to that Colors Holi bash was most entertaining. Though I am sure SPA will break TRP records yet again.

Something like the Mothers' Day celebration at Colors? Waisey, in most of  the performances, the actors were very much in character! I wonder whether they could have done the same with TaSha...something traditional and earthy...without making Dutta actually Dance...
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Something like the Mothers' Day celebration at Colors? Waisey, in most of  the performances, the actors were very much in character! I wonder whether they could have done the same with TaSha...something traditional and earthy...without making Dutta actually Dance...

Mother's Day or that crappy Diwali celebration. Except SPA events are a lot more diabetic with even vamps acting saccharine sweet and every bahu trying to outdo each other to prove themselves sanskari.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mother's Day or that crappy Diwali celebration. Except SPA events are a lot more diabetic with even vamps acting saccharine sweet and every bahu trying to outdo each other to prove themselves sanskari.

Sounds Horrible😲😆
niki11 thumbnail

@bold:Any1 who watches SP serials regiously will lyk this kind of nautanki coz unke sreials mein bhi yahi hota hai
@rosa : don't get me started on the mother's day special even thinkingbouyt it makes me puke i mean they act all weird and continously smile and luk creepy sumthin lyk this😃
ziks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

it seems evry1s growing 2 like JB n MV nw, bt i remember a time wer not many liked thm as a couple wen the news of thm dating was revealed... anyway i wud personally prefer MR-MV always... regardless of who they gt with in real life, for me they r the best 2geva n will always remain the best 2geva...

I will go  100% with yuvika on this issue . What ever is  happened or happening or  will happen in their real life its least bothering to me .  Iam following this show since starting and I  personally prefer MR-MV  suits  100% each other than any  damn couple .  This is my personal opinion .

In real life also they suits  100 % each other just like on screen .  I love to see them as couple in real life . This is my dream .  If   its not  not happened  also in my view  MR-MV are husband  and wife .  May be i have gone mad to this extent that i can't accept any  things in reality .  But i love my madness also  with this couple .

I can't  even imagine any one with Mishal or Mahi .

I  love to be in my dream land and always wish tasha  to be couple in real life also . I can't help it  .

I think i have to join in tasha mental asylum rather than DSP mental asylum 🤣
Edited by ziks - 13 years ago