Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
^^Im clutching at straws πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Elysia

Omigod. Did anyone notice how Dutta is rather daring in this performance? I mean, usually Dutta is all hand-trembling, swallowing, shaking, running away - when it comes to touching Naku. But in this performance, he's clearly too tempted to play it safe.

First, he rips off her skirt...

... wiuw, it's going fast...

... aaaand it's off...

Then he tries to kiss her...

... kiss attempt #2

... kiss attempt #3

... kiss attempt #4

Finally, he gives up...

... and moves on to necking...

... necking session still on...

... still on... man, this guy is desperate...

Look, his hand is EVERYWHERE!

He never stops trying...

... some "awww" moments...

... and a HAAAWT moment...

*drools*

GOOD ONE πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by neets_ltl

^^Im clutching at straws πŸ˜†

No, you're overwhelmed and dazzledddddddddd by the "sensuality" of it as I'm reading since the last few pages *rolls eyes*πŸ˜†

I wish they hadn't edited the shots so heavily.....there were a lot of sweet moments with them smiling at each other as they'd lean in towards each other or hug each other and stuff......but it was all moving so fast that they didn't let you savor the moments muchπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

I understand what you are saying abt physical closeness. I think Tasha are just right...they are comfortable now touching and holding each other like any normal husband-wife. And they dont "oh he is near me" every time they are touching.

I think it took very long for Colors to pay any attention to LTL becuz its not like their usual rural issue based shows. I mean look at its attention to Phulwa which is a new show vs its attention to Mukti Bandhan which was launched on the same day. But lately trps of rural shows have been falling and Colors is re-analyzing its priorities. Hence the attention to LTL. Plus out mails also made a difference. So we must continue to give our feedback.

Vinay-Sharad did the Circuit-Munnabhai act. Also they performed for some event along with Veer, Raghav and the YPNHK lead. They also did the Danbangg-Chedi act on the same show. It was around the time Dutta's wedding was happening as I remember Vinay doing Munni song for LTL and this show.

I dunno if Veer-Ichcha have ever performed on a Colors show...they performed on a Sony show India Ne Bana Di Jodi. You might find the videos of the show.

@shreya: i so agree wid you the green cloth shud have been used differently it hid them and the rain sequence must have been shot later coz it luked darker ...... but all in all a lovely first time perfomance and the most entertaining of the lot xcept for ST's perfomance other were plain boring

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

amazing performance
seeing thm perform on a romantic no. for the 1st time was amazing...hw i wish these 2 wer a real life couple... they luk so gd 2geva..amazing sizzling chemistry...

MR/MV being wet cme as a surprise, becos i dnt think they showed ne promo of thm being wet so it was like woowww!!! lol

hpe 2 c thm perform mre often 2geva, bt sadly she mainly performs with "u knw hu" lol...

thnx for the update, link n pic....

I too wish  the same  .  Hope  these two become real life couple  by  any miracle . 

I wish to see their performances more and more  only with mishal .

She looks damn good with mishal . No one suits her  than him . 

Amazing chemistry  after being wet their  performance can't say in words .
Edited by ziks - 13 years ago
@Anu: Stop nit picking yaar. These shows are never perfect. Just try and enjoy what we got. This might the first and last time.
Originally posted by niki11

@shreya: i so agree wid you the green cloth shud have been used differently it hid them and the rain sequence must have been shot later coz it luked darker ...... but all in all a lovely first time perfomance and the most entertaining of the lot xcept for ST's perfomance other were plain boring

Thankfully the show was only 2 hrs long.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Anu: Stop nit picking yaar. These shows are never perfect. Just try and enjoy what we got. This might the first and last time.

LOL I'm nitpicking?πŸ˜†  I was just comparing it to the unedited glimpses we'd seen in SBS etc. earlier in the week.

Anyways, I don't mean to ruin everyone's happy drooling atmosphere in here. You guys carry on.
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I'm nitpicking?πŸ˜†  I was just comparing it to the unedited glimpses we'd seen in SBS etc. earlier in the week.

Anyways, I don't mean to ruin everyone's happy drooling atmosphere in here. You guys carry on.

Thanks for understanding!πŸ˜‰