Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
@ANa Thanks honey  for telling us what really going on Dutta mind !
I love them together :D
Thank God they groove on sucha n awesome song :D
I think Mahi is very light weight, mishal lifts her in this song so easily or atleast so it seems.
Oh man the falling fake LEAVES and the CLAM SHELL🤣🤣🤣🤣

So they did reshoot a whole portion with water, haan? I think I would have preferred the non-water version.....MR didn't miss MV's cheek in that one.....lol

I loved the way they did the portion in blue "kabhi neele aasman pe".....came out beautifully......overall very heavily edited with random LEAVES falling across for "special effect"🤣

MR-MV were adorable and a lot of sweet aww moments in the performance otherwise.....MR especially did it all with a lot of charm and flair :-)......If I ignore the hilarity of the CLAM SHELL😆, it was a nice performance.....just feel that that editing took away from the natural effect in many bits cuz they were quickly transitioning b/w a lot of shots.
I REALLY would have PAID to see MR and MV's expression on knowing that they had to end the performance in that CLAM SHELL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A BTS of this act would have been awesome.....I bet they were laughing over the cheesiness of the whole thing🤣
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh man the falling fake LEAVES and the CLAM SHELL🤣

So they did reshoot a whole portion with water, haan? I think I would have preferred the non-water version.....MR didn't miss MV's cheek in that one.....lol

I loved the way they did the portion in blue "kabhi neele aasman pe".....came out beautifully......overall very heavily edited with random LEAVES falling across for "special effect"🤣

MR-MV were adorable and a lot of sweet aww moments in the performance otherwise.....MR especially did it all with a lot of charm and flair :-)......If I ignore the hilarity of the CLAM SHELL😆, it was a nice performance.....just feel that that editing took away from the natural effect in many bits cuz they were quickly transitioning b/w a lot of shots.

Bold: You just rewrote my post 😆 WORD! The clam shell was alright you know, apart from MR holding onto it to save himself from falling down 😆 that was odd! Maybe there was some HIDDEN meaning about the clam shell- maybe it was an oyster.....like the whole aphrodisiac thing- there was a lot of loving going on 😆
Just caught the repeat on TV-Dont read further if you havent watched the performance: I dunno if I was wrong the first time round or they telecast a different version now but the lip sync was fine mostly in the repeat. Only place it was off was in the blue skirt when they slowed down the video vs the actual song. But this time it wasnt as distracting as the first time.
Another bit which was off was when they were holding up some green cloth and MR was carrying MV on his shoulder. They were hidden away by the cloth. They should have done that bit differently.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Just caught the repeat on TV-Dont read further if you havent watched the performance: I dunno if I was wrong the first time round or they telecast a different version now but the lip sync was fine mostly in the repeat. Only place it was off was in the blue skirt when they slowed down the video vs the actual song. But this time it wasnt as distracting as the first time.
Another bit which was off was when they were holding up some green cloth and MR was carrying MV on his shoulder. They were hidden away by the cloth. They should have done that bit differently.

😆  Now that Colours have barsaoed us with so much PYAR, by showing the pair perform, LAGE RAHO. 😆 Dissect away girl!
And yep...the rain sequence was definitely shot seperately or as an afterthought..the lighting was different.
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Bold: You just rewrote my post 😆 WORD! The clam shell was alright you know, apart from MR holding onto it to save himself from falling down 😆 that was odd! Maybe there was some HIDDEN meaning about the clam shell- maybe it was an oyster.....like the whole aphrodisiac thing- there was a lot of loving going on 😆

LOL Neets, sorry but I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw the clam shell.....if that was supposed to be "sensuous", it surely didn't work for me😆.......it looked absolutely ridiculous....THAT'S when the act got WAY too gimmicky.....it was nice otherwise but adding the stupid clam shell just downgraded it to cheesy B-grade type of romance😆

MR-MV's expressions and chemistry saved it to an extent but even then.....a CLAM SHELL?! I have no words😆.....I kept wondering how much they must be laughing on the inside😆

@bold: If THAT'S the kind of "hidden meaning" they were going for, I have to say that's just LAME thought process😆
MV's gold skirt was showing under her blue skirt for most of the length of the performance in the rain bit as she sat/lay on the ground and stuff😆