Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

In bold: The performance was hawt. ☺️Wet Tasha was a surprise to me. sme here...i was like wow!!!!!!!!!! I dont remember seeing that part in the SBS previews...even if they were there I missed it. no they didnt show it in ne ov the promos nor previews..n m kinda glad they didnt show it... it cme as a surprise n a pleasant 1... All the performances were Holi/masti related. Tasha were the only couple who got a romantic song. hayee!!! love them... seeing thm do romantic scenes in LTL n nw romantic dance on stage was such a dreamy effect...hayeee.... hw i wish they show such romance mre often..i'd love 2 c tasha wet in the actual show😳😳😳😳Finally Colors is focussing on them as a romantic pair.

As for the promos I was kinda relieved not getting one...esp something which indicated jet speed in terms of story movement.

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I knew i won...πŸ˜†...main hamesha bach jaati hoon.....u dunno me...wait lemme introduce myself...
*Clears throat* ahem ahem....*clears some more* sorry i have a sore throat due to excess eating sessions of golas....πŸ˜†
Hamara naam Chulbul hai...Chulbul Bushy.....Hum yahan ke robinhood nahi hai....πŸ˜†
*Wears the glasses while the music plays in the BG* Hud hud dabangg dabangg dabangg *starts dancing like the original Dabangg*.....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Now u know me..don't u? πŸ˜†

hayyeβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gole ke bachi..FF mein bhi gola..wahaan pe bhi gola..yahaan pe bhi gola..12 din ruk ja...πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Wht did u expect in this forum...ankhiyon se goli mare looks of komolikka....lmao...shilpi u r so funi..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Arey!! here we girls are fan of a gadha who manhandles woman and beats the crap out of men and sets fire to any thing walking or not...to top it...with or without eyesight he is a killing machine like Rambo bhaiyya...also he has a total gundi witchy Sister and wifey who drinks ashmilkshakes and trots a gun drives cars without proper training and license....of there would be violence...hum to bas gunshots,kidnapping and supari dene ke baat pe seetiyan maarne waalon mein se hai🀣

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How was apni jagdambe jagdambe Aaisaheb looking and dancing?...Waise Dutta gira nahi aapni mummyji ka yeh aavatar dekh ke...on second thoughts maybe not ....he must be concentrating on the Chance of romancing his wifey khullam-khulla..that too in that cramped looking oyster shell🀣🀣🀣

@bold🀣🀣🀣 i no the shell was cramped especially for MR he's a tall dude😊.But u no wat  both baaji and AS  behaved in a very decent manner i mean i saw UT'S naani and laddo's cast behaved sumwat a lil not indecent but bahot zyada ucchal rahe the so m proud of both AS and baajiπŸ‘.I m not very fond of OTT ppl and 'celebs' who jump too much in front of the camera.But again this is my personal view😊
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just speechless. Could not find any word to describe, how I was spellbound during watching the performance😍😍😍😍. Still now in dream😍😍😍😍😍.............in rain dance sequence they just looked lost in each other...........really I am still now flying in seventh sky.........😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey suvi subah se kahan thi πŸ˜ƒand wat u did'nt see the perfomance???????😲.Yaaar u r disappointing me again pehle you did'nt know who rajnikant was ab you have'nt seen the perfomanceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Abt the performance it was really good...they rocked totally. They relied on MR's expressions, their body language and chemistry to ace it. In the wet part MV's makeup wasnt looking odd. MR looked hot in that girly transparent shirt esp in the rain.☺️

Two things I noticed...dont read till you watch the performance: MR's lip sync was a litte off from the song played for us viewers. MR bending on one knee reached MV's shoulder. LOL!πŸ˜†
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wht did u expect in this forum...ankhiyon se goli mare looks of komolikka....Arey!! here we girls are fan of a gadha who manhandles woman and beats the crap out of men and sets fire to any thing walking or not...to top it...with or without eyesight he is a killing machine like Rambo bhaiyya...also he has a total gundi witchy Sister and wifey who drinks ashmilkshakes and trots a gun drives cars without proper training and license....of there would be violence...hum to bas gunshots,kidnapping and supari dene ke baat pe seetiyan maarne waalon mein se hai🀣

ROFLROFLDutta like rambo bhaiya..?bhaiya..?ROFLwaise, ek dum correct baat boli hai tumne Shilpita...ROFL
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Armu4eva and luvpremeer4ever  for sharing πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 
, 😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ and giving us an oppurtunity  to see the videos again and again / πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

Pls can any one tell me dat WHEN does MR MV performance cms i mean after the first one hour or before........???..........pls i hv not watched the 12 pm telecast

In the last half an hour. Their performance was second last.