Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Mishal & mahi Are Looking Great Together❤️
Sooo Cuute 😍
Their Are The Best ⭐️
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I think symbolism is the one thing which makes us LTLians stand apart from the whole crowd of India-forums......just as our show is unique...we the viewers of the show and members of this forum are uniquely different.....*proud muh* 

Haaye, Bushy *wipes away tears*
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Thanks for sharing the links.

Mishal's and Mahi's performance was outstanding. They were so much at ease with each other and MR's smiles lit up the stage 😃. The sathiya song has become a favorite of mine now.

In any award function/shows the Superstars usually perform towards the near end to keep the viewers' interest in the event. So by deductive reasoning, Mishal and Mahi were superstars of the colors Holi show. (Its only my POV.. no offense to other fans/actors.. to each his/her own!!!)

Egad! Yes...I actually sat thru the WHOLE show just for them. But I am glad that Tasha in the end implies they saved the best for the last.
Even performance-wise I felt only Tasha's and Shweta Tiwari's performance was good. Apart from them the oldies had lot of fun.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Elysia

*waves white flag* Okay, you win. I can't beat you escaping through a bathroom window. Door ko hack down karne mein thoda waqt lagta hai and I'm a scrawny Creeper 😆 I think my arms will tire before I even get the doorknob hacked off. Iss baar toh bach gayi... 😆

I knew i won...😆...main hamesha bach jaati hoon.....u dunno me...wait lemme introduce myself...
*Clears throat* ahem ahem....*clears some more* sorry i have a sore throat due to excess eating sessions of golas....😆
Hamara naam Chulbul hai...Chulbul Bushy.....Hum yahan ke robinhood nahi hai....😆
*Wears the glasses while the music plays in the BG* Hud hud dabangg dabangg dabangg *starts dancing like the original Dabangg*.....😎😆 Now u know me..don't u? 😆
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Good performance😊 Actual dance steps were few and far between...but they carried it off well with their expressions, body-language and mutual understanding😊 The end was unexpectedly 'SR-ish'(as Ana has put it)! I never imagined TaSha's SR inside a clam-shell though😆

Colors is very well-aware of their popularity....it was evident in the way the dance was choreographed and presented..😊

AS had me in splits...and were they Dutta's BGs there?🤣

And, no new promo for LTL....it's BUN all the way😳

In bold: The performance was hawt. ☺️Wet Tasha was a surprise to me. I dont remember seeing that part in the SBS previews...even if they were there I missed it. All the performances were Holi/masti related. Tasha were the only couple who got a romantic song. Finally Colors is focussing on them as a romantic pair.

As for the promos I was kinda relieved not getting one...esp something which indicated jet speed in terms of story movement.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Sledgehammer....Sledgehammer 😲....so much violence......😲..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*runs and locks herself in the bathroom* 🤣

Wht did u expect in this forum...ankhiyon se goli mare looks of komolikka....Arey!! here we girls are fan of a gadha who manhandles woman and beats the crap out of men and sets fire to any thing walking or not...to top it...with or without eyesight he is a killing machine like Rambo bhaiyya...also he has a total gundi witchy Sister and wifey who drinks ashmilkshakes and trots a gun drives cars without proper training and license....of there would be violence...hum to bas gunshots,kidnapping and supari dene ke baat pe seetiyan maarne waalon mein se hai🤣
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

In bold: The performance was hawt. ☺️Wet Tasha was a surprise to me. I dont remember seeing that part in the SBS previews...even if they were there I missed it. All the performances were Holi/masti related. Tasha were the only couple who got a romantic song. Finally Colors is focussing on them as a romantic pair.

As for the promos I was kinda relieved not getting one...esp something which indicated jet speed in terms of story movement.

You did'nt see it coz they did'nt show it it was sort of a surprise 😆I mentioned the same thing in my post that they were the only one who had a romantic song no ut,bv,laddo  couple's got a romantic track so its lyk they are promoting D AND N as a couple and also as the lead couple of their channel😃.C'mon colors wake up and stop being douches .God bless colors wid brains plzzzzzz😊
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Egad! Yes...I actually sat thru the WHOLE show just for them. But I am glad that Tasha in the end implies they saved the best for the last.
Even performance-wise I felt only Tasha's and Shweta Tiwari's performance was good. Apart from them the oldies had lot of fun.

How was apni jagdambe jagdambe Aaisaheb looking and dancing?...Waise Dutta gira nahi aapni mummyji ka yeh aavatar dekh ke...on second thoughts maybe not ....he must be concentrating on the Chance of romancing his wifey khullam-khulla..that too in that cramped looking oyster shell🤣🤣🤣
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watched it yet..and it sounds sooo hawt..esp. Mishal all bheega bhaaga sa hayyye
But from the pictures..isn't Mahhi's lipstick a bit ew?Reminded me of that tu hai wahi wala music video...pink lipstick..ewwwww chee chee

and did I just see a sledgehammer??😲Oh..woh bhaag gayi...chalo, no need for SuperSuvi🤣
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pls can any one tell me dat WHEN does MR MV performance cms i mean after the first one hour or before........???..........pls i hv not watched the 12 pm telecast