Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

by the way Ana...i think only we ppl think of all these symbolism..creatives to ainvayi dekha detey hain..gadha wearing black sitting on white horse....more like it was the only tandarust ghoda available that day ready and meek to carry the gadha...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yaar, Shilpy, lemme live in my dream world and believe that it was ALL planned from the CVs side πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You just burst my sexy Dutta-on-a-white-horse-symbolism bubble πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

i am seriously going to get loads of chappals for saying this..but I didn't like MR in that transparent shirt....and top of it it was wet making it look even more transparent...i don't like men wearing such kind of shirts....πŸ˜†

I have finished my rambling now u girls can throw chappals at me....*ducks from chappals already* πŸ˜†

Forget chappals. *chases Bushy with a sledgehammer* πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Elysia

Forget chappals. *chases Bushy with a sledgehammer* πŸ˜†

Sledgehammer....Sledgehammer πŸ˜²....so much violence......😲..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*runs and locks herself in the bathroom* πŸ€£
deactivated1 thumbnail

Sledgehammer....Sledgehammer πŸ˜²....so much violence......😲..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*runs and locks herself in the bathroom* πŸ€£

Tujhe sirf bathroom mila chipne ke liye? 🀣 I have a sledgehammer, sweety. Kabhi woh horror movies nahi dekhi? The Creeper always knocks down doors with his sledgehammer *evil laugh as I start hacking down the door* πŸ˜†
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

by the way Ana...i think only we ppl think of all these symbolism..creatives to ainvayi dekha detey hain..gadha wearing black sitting on white horse....more like it was the only tandarust ghoda available that day ready and meek to carry the gadha...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Shilpi  u talk lyk my mum wen i tell my mum bout the discussion going on about symbolism my mum wud b lyk writers ko tumahara forum padhne ke baad pata chalta hoga ki unhone symbolism use kiya thaπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Tujhe sirf bathroom mila chipne ke liye? 🀣 I have a sledgehammer, sweety. Kabhi woh horror movies nahi dekhi? The Creeper always knocks down doors with his sledgehammer *evil laugh as I start hacking down the door* πŸ˜†

Bathroom mein ek window hota hai....πŸ˜†..so i chose to lock myself in a bathroom....u keep hacking down the door...i have managed to escape from the bathroom.....πŸ˜†...and now i wont tell u where i am......πŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

Shilpi  u talk lyk my mum wen i tell my mum bout the discussion going on about symbolism my mum wud b lyk writers ko tumahara forum padhne ke baad pata chalta hoga ki unhone symbolism use kiya thaπŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜† Sometimes even I think the same. I mean, every time I analyze something DSP does, I can't help but think: "I wonder if the writers even thought of that when they wrote the scene."
deactivated1 thumbnail

Bathroom mein ek window hota hai....πŸ˜†..so i chose to lock myself in a bathroom....u keep hacking down the door...i have managed to escape from the bathroom.....πŸ˜†...and now i wont tell u where i am......πŸ˜†

*waves white flag* Okay, you win. I can't beat you escaping through a bathroom window. Door ko hack down karne mein thoda waqt lagta hai and I'm a scrawny Creeper πŸ˜† I think my arms will tire before I even get the doorknob hacked off. Iss baar toh bach gayi... πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
I think symbolism is the one thing which makes us LTLians stand apart from the whole crowd of India-forums......just as our show is unique...we the viewers of the show and members of this forum are uniquely different.....*proud muh* 

Originally posted by: niki11

Bushy after seeing MR on a sunday πŸ˜ m so happy that aaj all the chappals,jootas,mozas everything's maafπŸ˜†

Thank u thank u...for the maafi.....πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am seriously going to get loads of chappals for saying this..but I didn't like MR in that transparent shirt....and top of it it was wet making it look even more transparent...i don't like men wearing such kind of shirts....πŸ˜†

I have finished my rambling now u girls can throw chappals at me....*ducks from chappals already* πŸ˜†

Bushy after seeing MR on a sunday 😍 m so happy that aaj all the chappals,jootas,mozas everything's maafπŸ˜†